neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Shirt staff, mods: can someone confirm that they've at least seen this and/or considered it? It's hard to imagine why only one shirt is allowing buyers to place back-orders for slate MXL when another four are not set up to take back-orders. It's been three days, clearly the technology exists since it's being used for one shirt, and it seems like it would make sense - for woot and the artists and the Reckoning standings - to set up back ordering for the other four shirts on slate since you apparently have an ETD for slate MXL blanks.

There may be a reason why it hasn't been done of which I'm unaware. However, could you at least let us know that you've thought about it?

neuropsychosocial wrote:It's awesome that Greetings from the Internet has MXL available for back-order. Would it be possible to add the same option for Not what I meant, Much you have to learn, Downtime, and Consider Yourself Warned?
RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:Shirt staff, mods: can someone confirm that they've at least seen this and/or considered it? It's hard to imagine why only one shirt is allowing buyers to place back-orders for slate MXL when another four are not set up to take back-orders. It's been three days, clearly the technology exists since it's being used for one shirt, and it seems like it would make sense - for woot and the artists and the Reckoning standings - to set up back ordering for the other four shirts on slate since you apparently have an ETD for slate MXL blanks.

There may be a reason why it hasn't been done of which I'm unaware. However, could you at least let us know that you've thought about it?

Interesting question/perspective.
I cannot personally answer for this policy/reasoning, but I'll forward this post onto other staff and see what I can find out for you!

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

neuropsychosocial

ROGETRAY wrote:Interesting question/perspective.
I cannot personally answer for this policy/reasoning, but I'll forward this post onto other staff and see what I can find out for you!

Thank you so much! As I said, there may be a reason that only the one shirt is available for back-order when another four in the same color aren't, but I just wanted to make sure that it was a deliberate decision to allow one to be back-ordered and four not, rather than just overlooked.

Muchly, much appreciated!

neuropsychosocial

Any updates on when the remaining slate shirts will have the option to back-order MXL?

If Not What I Meant is Reckoned tomorrow, will you make it available for back-order in MXL since folks won't have had the opportunity to order it in its final week of availability? When they had no warning that woot was about to run out of MXL slate shirts?

neuropsychosocial

As Not What I Meant is being Reckoned tonight, how about making it available for back-order in MXL like Greetings from the Internet?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:As Not What I Meant is being Reckoned tonight, how about making it available for back-order in MXL like Greetings from the Internet?

Sorry for the delay in response.
I haven't heard back from any Shirt staff, but I know that your post was forwarded to them, they most definitely are aware of you request/idea.
I'll post here if I hear anything back.

Sincerely,
/2oget/2ay

neuropsychosocial

Woah, the slate shirts now have back-orders available! Thank you Roger! You're totally the shirt.woot hero of the week!

nathanlane

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nathanlane

It's great the slate shirts are back. But what about making it possible to backorder the kids shirts in blue. IDK