WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The First 365

Birthdays are weird. Everyone gets all super excited about your first one, but it's all downhill from there. That's why we're re-living our past by bringing back some of our favorite designs from the first year Shirt.Woot was around! We've got aprons, long-sleeve shirts, tees, and hoodies for you to enjoy! Even if you snagged one when they first came around.

sweetcynamon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sweetcynamon

I was so excited when I saw Now Let Me Get This Straight. Disappointed it's only on an apron

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

WHA! No Iceberg in Kid's sizes? My 7yo's obsession with all things Titanic will never forgive you. Must I buy a small men's size and somehow convert it to a small boy's size?

howski

quality posts: 1 Private Messages howski

BRING THIS BACK ON A TSHIRT!!!

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb
ambergreen wrote:WHA! No Iceberg in Kid's sizes? My 7yo's obsession with all things Titanic will never forgive you. Must I buy a small men's size and somehow convert it to a small boy's size?

A WS is similar in size to a K10 per the size chart, only longer. Woot seems to have issues with keeping kids' royal blue shirts in stock.

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

Three shirts I want. Three shirts in a style I don't wear (no sweatshirts or longsleeves here)

I is a sad panda.

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Only problem is these shirts won't last as long as the originals that we are still wearing.

jrs1980

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jrs1980

Ahhhhh, takes me back. Bats! is the best random shirt I ever got. And Zombie Season was my first shirt.woot purchase! Mine came without a period after the first sentence, and I'm pedantic enough that I drew one in with a Sharpie. Just couldn't let improper punctuation exist on my chest.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

trekmiss

Take it Back is one of my favorite shirts, too bad it's not available as a tshirt that I'd wear. Mine is a 3XL and now I need it in MXL. Given the right circumstances, I'd also get Decomposition in a tshirt. I hated that I missed that one. I'd love to be able to replace my Plan B. Mine is a misprint size 2XL from a box of misprints (remember those?), but it will be too short, so I can't get it.

alexmg2420

quality posts: 5 Private Messages alexmg2420

I still have my original Pascal's Shirt ordered 12/2/2007. Unfortunately it's stained so I wear it as a pajama shirt. Wish this re-issue was a regular t-shirt. As a Floridian, I get to wear long sleeve shirts about 4 days out of the year.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Oh, come oooooooon. Why couldn't you put Yay Taco on a damned decent and useful t-shirt? I already have three aprons from you guys and I don't need anymore. I even forget to wear them half the time. So no more aprons for me. Ever. BUT SRSLY WHY NO ON T-SHIRT?!! Meow.

auntiesash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auntiesash

So excited! Dragonly Love was my first Woot shirt over 4 years ago. My kid long ago outgrew that shirt. This will be a GREAT surprise for him. Hopefully he's stopped growing now, so this 3X should last him. Thanks Woot!!

HorseMonster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HorseMonster

BATS! must be brought back as a t-shirt!! Will buy 3!!

Easily the favorite shirt that I own...and it's wearing out.

Whenever worn, it gets compliments from strangers.

BATS! BATS! BATS! BATS!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

HorseMonster wrote:BATS! must be brought back as a t-shirt!! Will buy 3!!

Easily the favorite shirt that I own...and it's wearing out.

Whenever worn, it gets compliments from strangers.

BATS! BATS! BATS! BATS!

Bats! was just recently-ish brought back for a week-long side sale, actually. I bought one. It's awesome. This isn't helpful to you actually obtaining another copy, but definitely is a reminder to keep an eye on the side sales as they come out--you never know what'll show up.

HorseMonster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HorseMonster
goldenthorn wrote:Bats! was just recently-ish brought back for a week-long side sale, actually. I bought one. It's awesome. This isn't helpful to you actually obtaining another copy, but definitely is a reminder to keep an eye on the side sales as they come out--you never know what'll show up.

Argh! Total heartbreak!! I've been eying the reprints since they began, mostly for BATS! -- not sure how I managed to miss this one.

I guess I'll just cross my fingers for a re-re-print.

Will still buy three if given the opportunity!

Edit: Evidently I first noticed the sales during the second sale, while this was in the first -- FML. Want, want want.

bigscarypanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigscarypanda

Hoping to replace F5 Refreshes You someday. But that day is not today.

frosty2469

quality posts: 4 Private Messages frosty2469

I just wasted $$ not 18 hours ago on a less worthy 'Plan B' shirt on another site...
I got tired of waiting like 3 years for this one...
In for 2 more...

Edit: Xmas is coming, perfect for the old man!
In for 3!

rugrats2001

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rugrats2001

C'mon, still waiting for "Skatetown"!

fictionality

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fictionality

Yay! You brought back Alice! Saw this one back in the day and it sold out between placing it in my cart and creating an account (I had no idea what the reckoning was back then). Thank you, Woot! You will now receive limited visibility, free advertising in the form of me posting links and telling everyone I know to check for old designs this week ^_^

Zeusandhera

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Zeusandhera
sweetcynamon wrote:I was so excited when I saw Now Let Me Get This Straight. Disappointed it's only on an apron

I agree full heartedly. I know so many people who told me they want this shirt. Who wears aprons anyway?

baseproduct

quality posts: 5 Private Messages baseproduct

Probably time to replace my "Chasing Windmills", even though it's not faded... I always get complements when I wear it out.

This is a reminder of why I used to buy shirts here... makes me a little sad you can't find quality like this round these parts anymore.

cf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cf

I guess Dragonly Love was my first shirt. I don't really remember most of these others. Its been a long eight years. So many Woots.

bratboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bratboy

I'm pretty sure "Dragonly Love" was the very first shirt I bought from woot, so I grabbed a replacement. If "Now Let Me Get This Straight" had been available on a shirt, I would have been all over it. Laughed out loud when I saw it.

februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27

I didn't realize so many of these were from year one. I've been around longer than I realized! (Not evident based on when I created this screenname... I shared an ex's account for years.)

sirmsquared

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirmsquared

I think the iceberg T-shirt would be better without the speech bubble. I like my victims, er I mean people who see my T-shirts, to work for their lulz... :-)

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Touring with the Big G (Genghis Khan's world tour) is the one I wish they brought back. DH liked it so much I got him a Viking World tour shirt as well.

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown

First, let me say. Outspoken Majorities for Government THANK YOU FOR 3D Lion!!!!!!

Wish it was a shirt, but I'll take what I can get. That being said, anyone know how these hoodies fit?

I have only ever ordered a *lightweight* hoodie in the same size I order my shirts (Large) and found that it was slightly small on me. Is the pullover the same? Should I go larger? I have been waiting for this design to come back for over 3 years. I don't wanna mess it up by getting the wrong size. Theres probably already a blog post for these sizing questions isnt there?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Snowmen in heat reminds me of Calvin & Hobbes.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mothermoore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mothermoore

We still need the PIE shirts. It isn't even Thanksgiving yet. Bring back the pie shirts too, Please

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake
countdown wrote:... That being said, anyone know how these hoodies fit?

I have only ever ordered a *lightweight* hoodie in the same size I order my shirts (Large) and found that it was slightly small on me. Is the pullover the same? Should I go larger? ...

I usually size down when I order the fleece hoodies.

(Reiteration from one of my previous posts ...)
Hoodies I buy in MM, whereas I normally get size ML shirts; they are about the same in width:

trekmiss

mjc613 wrote:Touring with the Big G (Genghis Khan's world tour) is the one I wish they brought back. DH liked it so much I got him a Viking World tour shirt as well.

I need this shirt for my brother.

chinq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chinq

Lime in coconut shirt is needed.

jrs1980

rugrats2001 wrote:C'mon, still waiting for "Skatetown"!

Ummmm, excuse you, The Thing That Scoots needs to be reissued WINNER!

(Not even kidding, I waffled over this one and regret my lack of a purchase.)

sumdumchump

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sumdumchump
chinq wrote:Lime in coconut shirt is needed.

2nd
i still have my original lime in coconut shirt, but it could use a refresh

also, bring back pb&j music factory gonna make you lunch!

azadpanchi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azadpanchi

335 Woolloomoo Way

Needed this in a tshirt.. NOoooooooooooooooo!

This design doesn't lend well to pullovers.

underling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages underling
sweetcynamon wrote:I was so excited when I saw Now Let Me Get This Straight. Disappointed it's only on an apron

I agree whole heartily! I have wanted a say no to scurvy shirt since I got my first woot!

slowjam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slowjam
underling wrote:I agree whole heartily! I have wanted a say no to scurvy shirt since I got my first woot!

Yea that has been the disappointing thing of these reprints. Last time I really wanted a new Splattermare, but on a zip up hoodie it (in my opinion) looked awful with the design on the back, and then again smaller on the left breast. I couldn't bring myself to buy my favorite ever woot shirt again because of that x.x

jrs1980

underling wrote:I agree whole heartily! I have wanted a say no to scurvy shirt since I got my first woot!

Scurvy was printed as a tee (and a hoodie) less than two months ago.

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown

Ok. Got my stuff. I ended up ordering both a large and extra large of the 3D Lion pullover. I like a little extra room since it makes layering easier, as well as taking on and off. Also, based on Narfcakes post, the medium would fit me, but without much room underneath. Thank you for the picture; with the large shirt for perspective it was easy to see.

Now I can choose the one that fits best and go from there. If I completely can't wear the other it will make an awesome gift. But I hope to have this design in my life for a long time, so hopefully both are wearable.

Also got the cake is a liar. This was the first shirt that I ever missed from woot and wished I got. I think I even had multiple chances later on too, failed on those, but now I finally have it.

This in addition to my replaced Lament of the Kiwi and Its a Trap! from last week is making me very happy.

Unfortunately I just recently went and looked through my past shirt purchases and noticed a ton of shirts I had practically forgot since I wear them so sparingly to preserve what is left of them, or they have disintigrated altogether.

These include (in no particular order):
Youbetchucan
1986: The Legend Was Born
Press My Buttons
and Tin: Old School (I know the tin old school design popped up not too long ago, but i don't recall it being in a shirt, and the lightweight hoodie I ordered of it does not fit at all)

thornmonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thornmonkey

Outspoken Majorities for Government!! Me too! I've been waiting patiently for this to come back around. It was my favorite t-shirt from WOOT! EVER! GAH!! Make the TSHIRT! I am disappoint. :-|