jessicadennis

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jessicadennis
sweetcynamon wrote:I was so excited when I saw Now Let Me Get This Straight. Disappointed it's only on an apron

Agree completely. I would buy this in every form but apron.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus

3D Lion is one of my favorite woot shirts, but I don't want a white pullover. And I still wear Zombie Hunting.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
jessicadennis wrote:Agree completely. I would buy this in every form but apron.

How do you feel about totes? :D

I'm just hanging out, really.

Zeusandhera

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Zeusandhera
inkycatz wrote:How do you feel about totes? :D

I see no problem with doing shirts again.

We could just, you know, add it to the list. Yea? Sounds good, right? Maybe in Blue?

cwalter428

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwalter428

I so want this one made again!

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/death-drinks-a-mai-tai

MastaHanky

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MastaHanky

Was hoping for another Greasy Grasp of God t-shirt, but I'm happy it came up at all. One apron on the way!

ymf42c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ymf42c

Please bring back Cupcakasaur!!! He's so cute!

trailtroll

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trailtroll

Thank yee o woot shirt gods ... I have now been made a demi-god in my childrens eyes by ordering 3 more "Alice Painting Caterpillar" shirts. Thank you thank you thank you!

May the woot gods have a blessed no shave november.

Now ... off to order the razors so once november is over, we can all afford to shave again.

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown
cwalter428 wrote:I so want this one made again!

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/death-drinks-a-mai-tai

Uhhh... you literally missed it by a day.

Although I just noticed your link is exactly the same as the one I posted. Did you really just ask for a shirt you know you missed by a day? Or is Woot doing some link/url witchcraft?

heyjoie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages heyjoie

Forgive me if this is a dumb question... but am I reading correctly that The Cake Is a Liar is, in fact, an AA shirt and not Anvil?

The weird Anvil sizes have stopped me from being able to order Woot Shirts anymore... it would be sweetly poetic if my final Shirt.Woot purchase was the one I always regretted missing out on despite its longevity.

SolaraGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SolaraGuy
sweetcynamon wrote:I was so excited when I saw Now Let Me Get This Straight. Disappointed it's only on an apron

I'm with you on this one too. I'd love a shirt or hoodie for that matter.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
countdown wrote:Uhhh... you literally missed it by a day.

Although I just noticed your link is exactly the same as the one I posted. Did you really just ask for a shirt you know you missed by a day? Or is Woot doing some link/url witchcraft?

The latter - Woot just started using the original "offer/" URLs for shirts reprinted in Woot Plus sales (they used to use a format like "offer/shirt-name-1" if it was the first reprint or "offer/shirt-name-2" if it's the second reprint). Drives me batty because it means I have to do a google search to find the original discussion threads - and to find the sales stats!

heyjoie wrote:Forgive me if this is a dumb question... but am I reading correctly that The Cake Is a Liar is, in fact, an AA shirt and not Anvil?

The weird Anvil sizes have stopped me from being able to order Woot Shirts anymore... it would be sweetly poetic if my final Shirt.Woot purchase was the one I always regretted missing out on despite its longevity.

The page for Cake is a Liar says the blank is manufactured in Honduras/Nicaragua (Anvil), but the sizing chart is the AA sizing chart. Orange was the last blank that woot had in AA (Ghosties and 13th Gloom Street were reprinted on AA during Hallowoot 2012), so it's possible that it's on AA; also possible this is the first time we're seeing Anvil orange.

Staff: please clarify if Cake is a Liar is being offered on AA or Anvil, please?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown
neuropsychosocial wrote:The latter - Woot just started using the original "offer/" URLs for shirts reprinted in Woot Plus sales (they used to use a format like "offer/shirt-name-1" if it was the first reprint or "offer/shirt-name-2" if it's the second reprint). Drives me batty because it means I have to do a google search to find the original discussion threads - and to find the sales stats!

I'm glad you're here to tell us these things.

Seriously though. Thanks. Would have driven me mad.

heyjoie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages heyjoie
neuropsychosocial wrote:The page for Cake is a Liar says the blank is manufactured in Honduras/Nicaragua (Anvil), but the sizing chart is the AA sizing chart. Orange was the last blank that woot had in AA (Ghosties and 13th Gloom Street were reprinted on AA during Hallowoot 2012), so it's possible that it's on AA; also possible this is the first time we're seeing Anvil orange.

Staff: please clarify if Cake is a Liar is being offered on AA or Anvil, please?

Aaah, I didn't see that Honduras/Nicaragua until you pointed it out... I only saw the "Manufactured in USA" on the sizing chart (in addition to the measurements). The plot thickens... hopefully we'll get an answer.

Also, off topic, but I am a first-year clinical psych PhD student and must tell you that I've always liked your username. :D

rsb776

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rsb776

I was so hoping from Capture of the Puffaluff's I have Escape, but missed Capture

maraich

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maraich

I wish more designs worked well with the zip-up hoodie.

May have to get that "Plan B" shirt, though in my case it's more like Plan C or D.

MrsJamesCho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrsJamesCho

yes!
it's well past time that the new generation of shirtwooters were introduced to my beloved james cho!!

overdue, woot!

eneref

quality posts: 13 Private Messages eneref

I absolutely LOVE my Say No to Scurvy shirt original AA. I would not get a new one, though. The AA shirt is still going strong, but my only 2 Anvil shirts have already warped/faded. Utterly worthless crud.

However, I shall buy this as an apron. Do I ever WEAR aprons? Nope. But I might... just for this shirt. It's by far one of my favourite Woot shirts ever (and I have 50+), and ALWAYS gets noticed.

apocello42

quality posts: 1 Private Messages apocello42

My patience is rewarded, Plan B is back! I've been waiting for this shirt ever since I first saw it, not long after it was reckoned.

middlehead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages middlehead

Factual analysis.

basharoftheages

quality posts: 0 Private Messages basharoftheages
goldenthorn wrote:Bats! was just recently-ish brought back for a week-long side sale, actually. I bought one. It's awesome. This isn't helpful to you actually obtaining another copy, but definitely is a reminder to keep an eye on the side sales as they come out--you never know what'll show up.

And look at the bright side... If the drastic increase in new sub-woots and side sales per week continues like it has been for the past year or so, you'll be able to buy every design ever printed on any type of item on a continuous basis by 2015.

I, for one, welcome our new cafepress.woot.com overloads.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

I should buy this and wear it out and about tomorrow. Obamacare and his minions can laugh at me all they want to... My right winged ass will prevail one day...

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

rsb776

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rsb776

No need to bring this one back, I wear it permanently...

Locdonan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Locdonan

For the love of FSM! What do I have to do to get "The Love of Money" piggybank shirt? This is not the first 365, this is a couple of shirts we want to sell again.

gsedlak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gsedlak

VERY VERY TRUE!!!

petecadmus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petecadmus

I have been checking and checking for the lime in the coconut reprint. for numerous years. I also WAS SO HAPPY when i saw it.
But all the people i wanted to buy it for either hate aprons or have too many. and one likely has no idea what an apron is for.

PLEASE PUT THIS AN A SHIRT OR HOODY OR SOMETHING USEFUL.

gsedlak

Zeusandhera wrote:I see no problem with doing shirts again.

We could just, you know, add it to the list. Yea? Sounds good, right? Maybe in Blue?

Are you selling the shirts or it as a hoodie?

gsedlak

petecadmus wrote:I have been checking and checking for the lime in the coconut reprint. for numerous years. I also WAS SO HAPPY when i saw it.
But all the people i wanted to buy it for either hate aprons or have too many. and one likely has no idea what an apron is for.

PLEASE PUT THIS AN A SHIRT OR HOODY OR SOMETHING USEFUL.

Can someone start a petition lol

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD

Yay taco is not on a shirt.

Woot hates me.

soliver

quality posts: 27 Private Messages soliver

Cool Breeze! I want Cool Breeze!

jhmz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jhmz

dear woot gods,

for christmas i want a SPUTNIK hoodie. i've been very good this year.

thank you,
jhmz

gsedlak

inkycatz wrote:How do you feel about totes? :D

If i had to rank what i would buy its shirt then pull over hoodie and maybe tote for a beach bag

petecadmus

Ohh Birthday theme. Is that why you printed the lime in the coconut design on a useless thing like an apron? Playing off the "bad useless b-day present" theme. Are you trying to make me cry because i didn't get the gift i wanted? Why don't you take the flying lesson image
http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/58814/flying-lessons
that got voted down and put it on a accordion cozy or a bowling ball duffel or on a tote bag, or some other useless object. Yeah, maybe you guys need to give up on the shirts. who uses those? maybe people need horse blankets. And capes. Tunics and togas are really popular why don't you put some cute kittens on a toga. Golf bags, you should print an golf bags. Due to the under use of burlap sacks children are in of an alternative for 3 legged races, maybe you could print more video game propaganda on burlap sacks for them. Come on, an apron? Why not put the lime in the coconut logo on a shirt? do you have shirts laying around?

fiftymegatims

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fiftymegatims

More T shirt, less aprons, hoodies, etc.

Stumpy91

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Stumpy91

Am I missing something here? Do the design choices change daily or are these the only (reform) choices? I'm looking for a Zombeer hoodie or long-sleeve t-shirt.

• 75 total wOOts including
  • 4/01/10 Adventure Crap
  • 12/25/09 Santa's Sack O' Crap
  • 10/23/08, 9/25/09, 3/26/10, 5/26/10, 6/24/10, 9/22/10, 10/21/10, 12/1/10, 1/25/11, 3/9/11, 5/11/11 and 3/22/12 Big ol' Cornucopia
  • 12 sellout.wOOts
  • 5 shirt.wOOts
  • No kids.wOOts (that I know of)

dsb411

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsb411

Yay Taco! Boo Apron.

Bring back the tee! I need a replacement.

jesspants

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jesspants

I would TOTALLY buy the Yay Taco if it were on ANY color other than white. Seriously - why would you make an apron white??

Geellun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Geellun

Let me get this straight should be a t-shirt! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

I will buy 5 at least. I get comments every time I wear it and often get to chat up cute guys. It's starting to show its age, so I only bring it out occasionally. The t-shirt too! I don't have many apron-wear social occasions.

petecadmus

petecadmus wrote:Ohh Birthday theme. Is that why you printed the lime in the coconut design on a useless thing like an apron? Playing off the "bad useless b-day present" theme. Are you trying to make me cry because i didn't get the gift i wanted? Why don't you take the flying lesson image
http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/58814/flying-lessons
that got voted down and put it on a accordion cozy or a bowling ball duffel or on a tote bag, or some other useless object. Yeah, maybe you guys need to give up on the shirts. who uses those? maybe people need horse blankets. And capes. Tunics and togas are really popular why don't you put some cute kittens on a toga. Golf bags, you should print an golf bags. Due to the under use of burlap sacks children are in of an alternative for 3 legged races, maybe you could print more video game propaganda on burlap sacks for them. Come on, an apron? Why not put the lime in the coconut logo on a shirt? do you have shirts laying around?

OK I just got yelled at by my cooking, baking and accordion playing wife who owns many aprons. I am sorry i made fun of the apron. It is useful for those people who do not wipe their hands on their pants.

Please give us the lime in the coconut on a shirt or hoodie. Please.

computermd82

quality posts: 32 Private Messages computermd82
heyjoie wrote:Forgive me if this is a dumb question... but am I reading correctly that The Cake Is a Liar is, in fact, an AA shirt and not Anvil?

neuropsychosocial wrote:

The page for Cake is a Liar says the blank is manufactured in Honduras/Nicaragua (Anvil), but the sizing chart is the AA sizing chart. Orange was the last blank that woot had in AA (Ghosties and 13th Gloom Street were reprinted on AA during Hallowoot 2012), so it's possible that it's on AA; also possible this is the first time we're seeing Anvil orange.

This. Was going to buy one immediately, remembering that orange AA blanks were used during the Hallowoot sale, but then I saw the blanks listed as being made in Honduras/Nicaragua.

*turns on the giant TT signal in the sky*

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."