arixol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arixol

I wish I could, but not on Anvil. The new t-shirts are terrible. Switch back to American Apparel and I'll be happy to relive some of my favorite designs.

tellme200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tellme200

Maybe I'm dumb (dont answer that) but.. I dont see 365 days of shirts offered for sale. Help! Yours truly, big dummy

MoonbeamsGO

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MoonbeamsGO

Was "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" not in the first year? It is a crime that I'll never be able to buy that shirt :<

HunyBunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HunyBunny

Dragonly Love was the first Woot shirt I ever received. It was a Mother's Day gift from my son and introduced me to the World of Shirt.Woot. I now have a closet full of Woot shirts, but Dragonly Love will always be my first and favorite.

gsedlak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gsedlak
arixol wrote:I wish I could, but not on Anvil. The new t-shirts are terrible. Switch back to American Apparel and I'll be happy to relive some of my favorite designs.

Is that why the new shirts just dont feel the same?

MT2BFilled

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MT2BFilled

I was hoping to see

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
tellme200 wrote:Maybe I'm dumb (dont answer that) but.. I dont see 365 days of shirts offered for sale. Help! Yours truly, big dummy

All this meant is that these are shirts that were introduced in shirt.Woot's first 365 days, not that there's 365 days worth of shirts to sell right now.

gsedlak wrote:Is that why the new shirts just dont feel the same?

Yes. Click here for discussion and more details.

esbaylus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages esbaylus

Disappointed - no "Woot! Launch ( My daughters wore that as a pajama, then a shirt!) or the big "OK" doughnut that I ment to get, but never did....

heyjoie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages heyjoie
computermd82 wrote:This. Was going to buy one immediately, remembering that orange AA blanks were used during the Hallowoot sale, but then I saw the blanks listed as being made in Honduras/Nicaragua.

*turns on the giant TT signal in the sky*

I got needy and sent an email to support. :O I'll post the response, if it isn't posted here WINNER!

Edited: ROFL at the word insertion for the word that comes before "second." If it isn't posted here BEFOREHAND, let's say.

gsedlak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gsedlak
Narfcake wrote:Yes. Click here for discussion and more details.

At least i know i am not crazy that the shirt quality now sucks.

heyjoie

rsb776 wrote:No need to bring this one back, I wear it permanently...

Whoa, that looks great!! Get the story tattooed below it. :P

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
esbaylus wrote:Disappointed - no "Woot! Launch ...

Phhhbt! Day zero is overrated. Reissue some of the beta shirt.woot designs, and now we're talking! I mean, who wouldn't want their own Offensive Robot? ...

(crickets) ...

Starion

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Starion

Why no "Escape of the Puffaluffs"? >_<

shadowknight125

quality posts: 7 Private Messages shadowknight125

If I can't get "say no to scurvy" on a Tee I dont want it at all. I don't need an apron for cooking.

timenchange11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timenchange11
bigscarypanda wrote:Hoping to replace F5 Refreshes You someday. But that day is not today.

I KNOW, RIGHT? I lost mine few years ago, and now I really want a new one. And "Say no to Scurvy" in only an apron? Come on, guys. I expected better of you.

rsb776

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rsb776
heyjoie wrote:Whoa, that looks great!! Get the story tattooed below it. :P

Story? U have succeeded in confuzzling me.

Not much room below anyway, the tape is covering another robot

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

bigscarypanda wrote:Hoping to replace F5 Refreshes You someday. But that day is not today.

did you know you have the best username in the history of the company? it's true.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ThunderPandaFury

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ThunderPandaFury
PemberDucky wrote:did you know you have the best username in the history of the company? it's true.

HOW QUICKLY U TURNED ON ME.

THUNDERPANDA LOVED PANDAS BEFORE IT WAS COOL.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

ThunderPandaFury wrote:HOW QUICKLY U TURNED ON ME.

ever since the redesign, people just think you're "thunderpa." what the crap is a thunderpa, anyway?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

sykoskier9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sykoskier9

I was so excited when I saw that old designs were getting brought back. Too bad we can't choose the style! I would definitely buy another 3D Lion in a heartbeat, but not in a hoodie. Also I was hoping there would be a few more options. My very favorite woot shirt to this day is still the Seraphim shirt I bought back in 2007. I would LOVE to see a reissue of that shirt... I'd have to buy at least 3.

heyjoie

heyjoie wrote:I got needy and sent an email to support. :O I'll post the response, if it isn't posted here WINNER!

Edited: ROFL at the word insertion for the word that comes before "second." If it isn't posted here BEFOREHAND, let's say.

Okay, received a response and The Cake Is a Liar is definitely being printed on AA; its sale page has been updated. Hooray!

computermd82

quality posts: 32 Private Messages computermd82
heyjoie wrote:Okay, received a response and The Cake Is a Liar is definitely being printed on AA; its sale page has been updated. Hooray!

Thank you! Bought 2!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

lete

quality posts: 23 Private Messages lete

Could someone explain the bats thing to me? Is that some allusion to something? Why do people fawn over it so?

Mgrant1971

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mgrant1971
Zeusandhera wrote:I agree full heartedly. I know so many people who told me they want this shirt. Who wears aprons anyway?

Agreed! Of all the woot shirts I've bought, whenever I wear this one, I always get at least 2 people complimenting my on my shirt. And believe me, my shirt has seen much better days...

andypop

quality posts: 8 Private Messages andypop

I think Yay Taco was my very first woot shirt. It's seen better days and I'd love to replace it.

..but not with an apron.

tnjhigg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tnjhigg
ambergreen wrote:WHA! No Iceberg in Kid's sizes? My 7yo's obsession with all things Titanic will never forgive you. Must I buy a small men's size and somehow convert it to a small boy's size?

Start out as a night shirt. As he grows to fit, graduate to a day shirt
(Or just tuck it away for a few yrs)

wyldfyr7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wyldfyr7

EERRRMMMGGGG ICEBURG, A HEAD!!! My first WOOT purchase <3 It had to become a PJ shirt a long, long time ago... ICEBURG V2.0!!!

heyjoie

rsb776 wrote:Story? U have succeeded in confuzzling me.

Not much room below anyway, the tape is covering another robot

I was thinking of the write-ups for this, this, this, and this.

rangerlg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rangerlg

Wow, ask and I shall receive. Thanks Woot.

hagashi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hagashi

Say No To Scurvy, why are you only an apron. Come back to me.

SolaraGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SolaraGuy
MT2BFilled wrote:I was hoping to see

Me too. I bought two of them but lost mine and the other one I gave away as a gift. Between this and the lime & coconut they have buyers. Come on Woot!

trekmiss

quality posts: 8 Private Messages trekmiss
SolaraGuy wrote:Me too. I bought two of them but lost mine and the other one I gave away as a gift. Between this and the lime & coconut they have buyers. Come on Woot!

Five Bucks was in last week's sale. Be sure to check everyday for new Plus Sales to show up.

rsb776

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rsb776
heyjoie wrote:I was thinking of the write-ups for this, this, this, and this.

Well, look at that, had no idea there was already a background story, besides the one in my head that is.

But this is one reason I got it:

Wear this shirt: when you’re starting something new from the smoking ashes of the old.

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis
fiftymegatims wrote:More T shirt, less aprons, hoodies, etc.

heyjoie

rsb776 wrote:Well, look at that, had no idea there was already a background story, besides the one in my head that is.

But this is one reason I got it:

Wear this shirt: when you’re starting something new from the smoking ashes of the old.

Very cool!

Keagan529

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Keagan529

I wish they would bring 'To the Top in the Style of Da Vinci'
back... I get a ton of comments about it everytime i wear it. I love it.
-Patrick.

tpohlman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tpohlman
heyjoie wrote:Okay, received a response and The Cake Is a Liar is definitely being printed on AA; its sale page has been updated. Hooray!

Sweet!

I would have bought 4 more of the others if they were printed on AA too. Come on Woot listen to your customers. They are always right.

Jesent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jesent

Dang,

I was looking for the Bandolier of Carrots shirt, I get so many requests for it, and it plays well out at the range too...

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

I didn't realize that I stumbled upon Shirt Woot in its first year. I have 2 of the shirts on this page already.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rsb776 wrote:No need to bring this one back, I wear it permanently...

Whoa. That turned out really nice!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items