Ozzie2191

quality posts: 52 Private Messages Ozzie2191

So sad that "let me get this straight" is not in shirt form. Was one of, if not my first Woot shirt, and is my all time favorite. It's also my wife's least favorite.

Every time I wear it I get people stopping me and telling me how brilliant it is.

**Witty signature fail**Out of cheese error**Redo from start**

pngwyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pngwyn

I want the 42-U shirt in a pullover hoodie so bad my teeth hurt!

Velisque

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Velisque

I bought the Plan B shirt the first time it came out-it was the first shirt of many.

deibs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages deibs
sumdumchump wrote:2nd
i still have my original lime in coconut shirt, but it could use a refresh

also, bring back pb&j music factory gonna make you lunch!

i own a number of woot shirts, but none of them gets as many thumbs up as lime in the coconut. "army in my pocket" is a distant 2nd.

willjammer

deibs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages deibs
Ozzie2191 wrote:So sad that "let me get this straight" is not in shirt form. Was one of, if not my first Woot shirt, and is my all time favorite. It's also my wife's least favorite.

Every time I wear it I get people stopping me and telling me how brilliant it is.

ditto. it's a show stopper.

willjammer

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown

So I ordered 1-day shipping and the woot order page says it is expected to arrive today. But I don't even have the shipping info. I trust it is probably still on its way, but sometimes I need to redirect a package using it's tracking number.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
countdown wrote:So I ordered 1-day shipping and the woot order page says it is expected to arrive today. But I don't even have the shipping info. I trust it is probably still on its way, but sometimes I need to redirect a package using it's tracking number.

Have you emailed support@woot.com? If not, send them an email with your order number. Make sure you get the auto-response email. They'll be able to check that it shipped...but really, I'd wait until the end of the day. It's entirely possible that your tee shipped, but the info hasn't been updated in the system yet. I have had overnighted items be delivered a few hours before the email notification arrives.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Mavyn wrote:Have you emailed support@wootcom? If not, send them an email with your order number. Make sure you get the auto-response email. They'll be able to check that it shipped...but really, I'd wait until the end of the day. It's entirely possible that your tee shipped, but the info hasn't been updated in the system yet. I have had overnighted items be delivered a few hours before the email notification arrives.

Indeed, keep us posted and mail support@woot.com if it doesn't show.

I'm just hanging out, really.

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown
inkycatz wrote:Indeed, keep us posted and mail support@woot.com if it doesn't show.

So I did a track by reference using the order number on fedex and fedex says it will arrive tomorrow. Woot site still says it will arrive today.... Who knows...?

If I don't get it in 1 day (i.e. today), can I get a refund on the 1-day shipping I paid for?

I'll probably email support tomorrow anyway if I don't get it today, but if anyone can give me some instant closure on how woot handles these situations, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: 9:10PM - Definitely not today

taliroxmahsox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taliroxmahsox

I love the apron designs, I really do. Totally not designed for people with boobs though.