trouble4u2

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trouble4u2

You've unlocked FREE SHIPPING?

Yesterday and again today I have placed an order then went on to place a few more orders and both days the You've unlocked FREE SHIPPING sign is there after I place the first order BUT every darn time I go to place another order it again charges me $5.00 shipping every time! Yesterday I paid an extra $10.00 in shipping cost and today the same thing is happening. What do I do? If I wait to hear from WOOT after I write to them the deal is sold out so I order anyway and hope WOOT will give me credit for the extra money which will totoal an extra $20.00 to $30.00 and that is a lot of money! HELP anyone?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
trouble4u2 wrote:You've unlocked FREE SHIPPING?

Yesterday and again today I have placed an order then went on to place a few more orders and both days the You've unlocked FREE SHIPPING sign is there after I place the first order BUT every darn time I go to place another order it again charges me $5.00 shipping every time! Yesterday I paid an extra $10.00 in shipping cost and today the same thing is happening. What do I do? If I wait to hear from WOOT after I write to them the deal is sold out so I order anyway and hope WOOT will give me credit for the extra money which will totoal an extra $20.00 to $30.00 and that is a lot of money! HELP anyone?

Well, we forum mods don't have access to your specific account and orders so don't really have much more general advice than mail support@woot.com - sorry we couldn't be more help, but no, it should be working and that it clearly isn't means that should get ironed out by our friendly Member Services crew.

I'm just hanging out, really.