WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

A Shirt History of Time

In the beginning, there was- Actually you know what? We don't even want to get into it because people will get all butthurt about what the start of everything actually was. Anyway, we're chronicling the history of, well, everything in the form of tees, hoodies, and long-sleeved shirts! Grab one and be witness to history!

littleedge


quality posts: 0 Private Messages littleedge

I truly wish that each design would be available in shirt form as well as whatever they decided upon. Birth of the Moon, I want you in Shirt Form. So bad. You too, Celestial Playground. I don't need long sleeves and hoodies - sure it's winter, but I've got plenty.

trekmiss


quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Thank you so much for bringing back Touring With The Big G!

tgentry


quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

littleedge wrote:I truly wish that each design would be available in shirt form as well as whatever they decided upon. Birth of the Moon, I want you in Shirt Form. So bad. You too, Celestial Playground. I don't need long sleeves and hoodies - sure it's winter, but I've got plenty.



Starting today you can get a digital printed tee of almost every shirt we've ever offered. Check it out!

littleedge


quality posts: 0 Private Messages littleedge
tgentry wrote:Starting today you can get a digital printed tee of almost every shirt we've ever offered. Check it out!



I noticed that right after I hit Enter. But I would still like to save 3 bucks :D And I know digital is different than screen, but don't know if it'll do some of the designs I want justice!

GSimmons01


quality posts: 3 Private Messages GSimmons01

"Ain't No Party" is the shirt that got me into woot... way back in 2007. I've lost count of how many people I've recommended WOOT.COM to back in Boston and Cambridge over the years because I was wearing this shirt on campus(es).

Despite the political movement, I still love this shirt, and I'll be happy to alert my Bostonian friends it's available again after 5 years (and one week).

bpr2


quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Thank you for continuing to print the long sleeves on North American made products!

that was fun while it lasted!

ravenstarwind


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ravenstarwind
littleedge wrote:I truly wish that each design would be available in shirt form as well as whatever they decided upon. Birth of the Moon, I want you in Shirt Form. So bad. You too, Celestial Playground. I don't need long sleeves and hoodies - sure it's winter, but I've got plenty.



Agreed, there are also a lot of shirts I would love to have as a print.

~Raven~

therealrainfall


quality posts: 0 Private Messages therealrainfall

Wish they'd make them available in kids sizes.

mindfreer


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mindfreer
tgentry wrote:Starting today you can get a digital printed tee of almost every shirt we've ever offered. Check it out!



I am so happy about this! I finally was able to order my teamwork shirt. Thank you Woot, hope this stays around.

jrs1980


quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980
GSimmons01 wrote:"Ain't No Party" is the shirt that got me into woot... way back in 2007. I've lost count of how many people I've recommended WOOT.COM to back in Boston and Cambridge over the years because I was wearing this shirt on campus(es).

Despite the political movement, I still love this shirt, and I'll be happy to alert my Bostonian friends it's available again after 5 years (and one week).



When I wear this shirt I always have to tell people I bought it BEFORE '08. And then I'll wear Bigfoot Nessie '08 the next day just for funsies.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

gooback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gooback
littleedge wrote:I noticed that right after I hit Enter. But I would still like to save 3 bucks :D And I know digital is different than screen, but don't know if it'll do some of the designs I want justice!



What's the difference between digital and screen printed?

EDIT: found some really good info and comparisons here http://podaid.com/blog/2010/08/04/digital-direct-to-garment-vs-screen-printing/

blk909


quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
tgentry wrote:Starting today you can get a digital printed tee of almost every shirt we've ever offered. Check it out!



Thank you Woot, I just ordered 4 for myself. I'll think about the rest of the family tomorrow.

frosty2469


quality posts: 4 Private Messages frosty2469
tgentry wrote:Starting today you can get a digital printed tee of almost every shirt we've ever offered. Check it out!



You.
Rock.

TobiasAmaranth


quality posts: 25 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

Just for clarification, are side-sales like this digital now or still silk-screened?

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

TheDesi


quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheDesi

Thanks for bringing back my favorite woot shirt of all time; 1985 B.C. Would have loved it in a hoodie or tote bag though. Especially would have loved it in a tote bag. Back to the Future in Hieroglyphics is awesome!

Thanks.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
mindfreer wrote:I am so happy about this! I finally was able to order my teamwork shirt. Thank you Woot, hope this stays around.

It's been added to the menu system, so it appears semi-permanent.

Not that any of this was a great surprise, but glad to see the wait is over.

move along

Narfcake


quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
TobiasAmaranth wrote:Just for clarification, are side-sales like this digital now or still silk-screened?


Still screen printed.

XeroVoltage


quality posts: 0 Private Messages XeroVoltage

What is the difference between a "Digital Printed" shirt and a Screend one?

Narfcake


quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
XeroVoltage wrote:What is the difference between a "Digital Printed" shirt and a Screend one?


Digital = (d)irect (t)o (g)arment. They're printed to order and works like an inkjet printer. Speed is the pitfall

Screen = the usual way. Ink is custom mixed and applied to the shirt with a squeegee. More to setup, but much faster when printing; they'll come off the press by the seconds, not minutes that the DTG process takes.

karachay40


quality posts: 0 Private Messages karachay40

Why are all the designs I like on t-shirts? It's winter, we need more long sleeves T.T Hmm...should I get escape even though I don't need any more t-shirts?

And can you tell the difference between silkscreen and digital printing just by looking at the pic?

littleedge


quality posts: 0 Private Messages littleedge
karachay40 wrote:Why are all the designs I like on t-shirts? It's winter, we need more long sleeves T.T Hmm...should I get escape even though I don't need any more t-shirts?

And can you tell the difference between silkscreen and digital printing just by looking at the pic?



It's going to be silkscreen if it is a new shirt selling for $12, if it is part of the Reckoning, or if it's a part of a Side Sale. Otherwise, it's gonna cost you $18 and you'll have to go through the "All Designs" tab up top and select which shirt you want digital.

karachay40


quality posts: 0 Private Messages karachay40

I probably worded that poorly. I meant is there a visible difference when a shirt is printed digitally or silkscreened?

littleedge wrote:It's going to be silkscreen if it is a new shirt selling for $12, if it is part of the Reckoning, or if it's a part of a Side Sale. Otherwise, it's gonna cost you $18 and you'll have to go through the "All Designs" tab up top and select which shirt you want digital.



hipsterassassin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hipsterassassin

Would have loved if a zip-up hoodie was available for Bomber Deco

vwfreak42


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vwfreak42

Thank you so much for reissuing 1985 B.C. I ruined my husband's in the wash a couple years ago, and I'd been scouring eBay for one ever since. You've made Christmas awesome!!

paintednightsky


quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky

It is funny now that more long sleeves are offered due to the season change, now people are complaining there are not enough t-shirts -_- Least there is now the digital option to peruse. Of course that probably won't satisfy people either :p To me, screen and digital both seem to be comparable in the long run. If you google, you can find comparison pictures.

balisane


quality posts: 16 Private Messages balisane

Finally, finally, a zip hoodie in a design I can wear. Birth of the Moon, here I come. Seems like I've been wootstalking for months for the right hoodie.

Now roll on November 21st: it's gettin' a tick frosty up in this piece.

YOU SUCH A JOLLY MR. SNOWMAN
DANCE

omarfeliciano


quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano

I'm so happy to see "Fire and Ice" available once again. Thanks Woot!

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Not only are these shirts representative of historical and future events (some fictional of course), but Woot actually went through the trouble of listing them in chronological order!

Looks like you guys purposely offered Collision in multiple formats so you could list it at the beginning and the end. Well played

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

thericochet


quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet

Would buy the Lincoln as a pullover hoodie right now :[

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I have Celestial Playground as a short sleeved shirt. It's simply stunning. I'm getting it in long sleeve now for winter.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

thericochet


quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet

SERIOUSLY, I'M VERY COLD. I NEED A LINCOLN HOODIE.

the7654


quality posts: 0 Private Messages the7654

Nooooooooooooooo!
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

One of the shirts I missed and have wanted for the longest time isn't available for printing.

It's this wonderous quite good monkey.
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/quite-good

Why Woot? Why?

At least I can finally get Angry Day which I missed and then missed again when it was turned into an awesome hoodie. :|

Narfcake


quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
the7654 wrote:Nooooooooooooooo! ...


What does that have to do with the history of the universe?

You're looking for this thread, in which the answer to why it's not offered is within.

bpr2


quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Got bomb deco in long sleeve today! Very very happy with the turn out.

Thank you woot!

that was fun while it lasted!