newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
ThunderThighs wrote:Short sleeve only at this time.

You are giving me hope here Thunderthighs <3

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

Oh man, I'm dying to see how many of what has sold, even if it means checking the sales numbers for individual shirts. I hope you all eventually include that info as part of sales stats.

cengland0

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cengland0

I have too many black shirts now and there are a couple designs currently on black shirts that I would like.

Wouldn't it be nice if some of the designs allowed you to put it on any color shirt of your choice? Since these are printed to order, why not?

virgquest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages virgquest

I'm pretty excited about the whole catalog being available, although it does sort of change the nature of woot shirts from being a special, time limited opportunity to being just another giant t-shirt catalog. Still wish you guys would offer the choice to get shirts on AA blanks, though, even if the price was a little higher.

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44
tabbyfoo wrote:You can't make a wishlist on woot, but I made one on pinterest...
http://pinterest.com/tabbyfoo/my-shirt-woot-wishlist/

Great idea! My girlfriend will be pleased if I finally start using Pintrest!

thumperchick wrote:Until Woot gives you the option, you could create an Amazon Universal Wishlist and use the Wishlist Button Extension. Then you even have a link to give people for Christmas/Birthday/Insert Holiday!

Also a great idea! Thanks!
Hopefully there will eventually be an option on shirt.woot!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

I've already created a bookmark folder of designs I want. Before I buy anything, though, I'd really appreciate some photos showing the DTG printing results. $18 per shirt is a lot for me to spend without seeing a preview of the print results. Ideally a bunch of photos, with close-ups, from different angles and in good lighting. Thanks in advance if anyone manages to provide any photos. Staff or eventual purchasers or both--I'd be grateful for anything.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Also, I ran a search for "puffin." Woot has never had a successful shirt starring the most majestic of ALL ANIMALS EVER?

For shame. This should be corrected.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

I have seen some really poorly done digital printing (granted it was a few years ago and techology can improve over time) and am very hesitant to buy at this price, aka not going to, until I can somehow get one into my hands and see the initial appearance and how it looks after a few wears/washings.

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin
fateforgotten wrote:An excellent idea, yes, but only if we can order more than one shirt at a time. I have a feeling the mailman is going to get pissed off at me because I have a hundred packages all from the same company on the same day....

Ditto. My mailman always gives me a glance of sorts because he's always dropping off packages. :3

xpenguin

cengland0 wrote:I have too many black shirts now and there are a couple designs currently on black shirts that I would like.

Wouldn't it be nice if some of the designs allowed you to put it on any color shirt of your choice? Since these are printed to order, why not?

Hopefully in the future this can happen. Can't tell you how many times I LOVE a design and LOATHE the color choice of the shirt.

Ex: Fresh Cake - I'm not one for Olive Green. But I scooped it up during the purple side sale and it is gorgeous!

flower753

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flower753
ThunderThighs wrote:I was lucky enough to watch a shirt get printed a couple weeks ago. It's an awesome process to watch and the shirt looked great. The colors were vibrant and very close to what you'd see with silk screen. I'm super excited about this!

What's the first shirt you're ordering and why? Spill all.

Without even thinking twice, I ordered The Apathy Monster; I've wanted that shirt for as long as I can remember!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
fateforgotten wrote:An excellent idea, yes, but only if we can order more than one shirt at a time. I have a feeling the mailman is going to get pissed off at me because I have a hundred packages all from the same company on the same day....

Ordering SmartPost from Woot! is good the USPS and its employees. It practically sells itself that way.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
goldenthorn wrote:I've already created a bookmark folder of designs I want. Before I buy anything, though, I'd really appreciate some photos showing the DTG printing results. $18 per shirt is a lot for me to spend without seeing a preview of the print results. Ideally a bunch of photos, with close-ups, from different angles and in good lighting. Thanks in advance if anyone manages to provide any photos. Staff or eventual purchasers or both--I'd be grateful for anything.

We'll ask around for you (and everyone else).

I'm just hanging out, really.

Rachel0982

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rachel0982
sunaness wrote:+1 to the wish for a wishlist; Already I have a window full of shirt tabs open for me to review later for possible purchasing.

Honestly, I just made an Amazon wishlist titled "Woot Shirts" and then added to that via the Chrome Add to Amazon Wish List extension that lets you add things from websites that aren't Amazon (even though Woot is sort of Amazon). With things in an Amazon wishlist I can share it with lots of people so maybe they will pay for my shirts! :D

xpenguin

Anyone here who paid for overnight shipping? Perhaps a new thread for images using the DTG printing. Maybe a before and after, if that's possible as well. If there's a new thread made, I'll be happy to post photos when I get them! [which will be eventually, since I didn't overnight them]

jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven
anonymose wrote:I have one question:

What does this little blue and white shirt trophy thingy mean?

It means it was a derby winner.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/bleeding-heart-liberal is out of print, but http://shirt.woot.com/offers/wingnut-conservative is still available to order. I'm not sure which is wrong, but I'm thinking one of them needs fixin!

Also, wingnut conservative says it's printing on brown? Looks red to me!

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

anonymose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anonymose

One more question:

Is Woot planning on implementing all the designs that are available into your Amazon store?

amthoma16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amthoma16

I've been waiting so long for this!! But I can't find BootsBoots' Ninja Pirate Robot Zombie (http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/52078/ninja-pirate-robot-zombie)

Any idea why? I'd love to purchase.

Thanks for your time!

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Wooooow...just wow. I'm really excited and curious to see how this changes everything up.

I share the concerns about the Reckoning and the limited nature of woot shirts. Maybe the new prints can have a different tag than the originals? That might be kind of a hassle... but just a thought. This can make sure that woot collectors' original shirts still feel valuable.

It is pretty epic for us artists and I'm interested to see how it affects everyone... hmmm.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Here's my Fat Unicorn shirt from the digital print process. There's a teeny tiny bit of washout from the flash but that's pretty darn close to what it looks like.

And here's the mega biggie size if you really want to get up close and personal with it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

WOW!!! Christmas has come early! Thank you, w00t!!

HOWEVER.....
REALLY disappointed that SEA CHIMP is not available. I have a hard time understanding why, as it was already reprinted one time, so it can't be a licensing issue, can it??

Why can't I buy this shirt now? And will it become available hopefully??

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

newnie wrote:You are giving me hope here Thunderthighs <3

Well, mostly trying not to kill it. LOL.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre
tgentry wrote:Whew, this has been a LONG time coming, but I'm really excited about it. Chances are if you've ever printed a shirt with us, it's now on sale and will be 24/7/365. That's great news for artists and customers alike. I'm sure we'll face some growing pains, but I really think this is going to be worth it.

We're going to be making adjustments in the coming days and weeks, so don't hesitate to post any mistakes you see. We'll work as quickly as possible to get them fixed.

I love you!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ThunderThighs wrote:Here's my Fat Unicorn shirt from the digital print process.

Yay! Hopefully some others will chime in too, but thanks for this.

I'm just hanging out, really.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

JenDupre wrote:I love you!

Likewise. But mainly because of my affection for 'Under a Killing Moon.'

tgentry

Staff

amthoma16 wrote:I've been waiting so long for this!! But I can't find BootsBoots' Ninja Pirate Robot Zombie (http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/52078/ninja-pirate-robot-zombie)

Any idea why? I'd love to purchase.

Thanks for your time!

The catalog only features designs that have run as a daily or derby winning print. I don't believe we printed that particular design.

tgentry

Staff

Keep posting and sending those bugs and missing designs. You guys are our best resource for this. We've fixed a bunch already based on your call-outs.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
tgentry wrote:Keep posting and sending those bugs and missing designs. You guys are our best resource for this. We've fixed a bunch already based on your call-outs.

why isn't SEA CHIMP available?

I have a hard time understanding why, as it was already reprinted one time, so it can't be a licensing issue, can it??

My favorite woot design, would love to buy a couple more prints.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre
tgentry wrote:Likewise. But mainly because of my affection for 'Under a Killing Moon.'

Then let me share this...last weekend

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
amthoma16 wrote:I've been waiting so long for this!! But I can't find BootsBoots' Ninja Pirate Robot Zombie (http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/52078/ninja-pirate-robot-zombie)

Any idea why?

It didn't print here.

I'd love to purchase.

Thanks for your time!

Buy it from Boots' shirt site - bootstees.com

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Derby winner.

anonymose wrote:I have one question:

What does this little blue and white shirt trophy thingy mean?

My only guess is that it might indicate if it was once available in a side sale. Is that correct?

that was fun while it lasted!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

What's an event thread without numbers?
Well, regardless, here are some numbers.

Total shirts by category (non exclusive)

Animals................614
Art & Design.........437
Pop Culture...........379
Cute.....................355
Sci-Fi & Fantasy...341
Slogan.................327
Food....................310
Parody.................278
Nature..................238
Math & Science....149
Literary.................130
Music...................105
Video Games..........98

Woot loves them some animals.
Surprised?

move along

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
j5 wrote:Woot loves them some animals.
Surprised?

Not much ... though for a dog owner, I seem to have an inordinate number of cats.shirt.woot ...

The only one in which I'm a bit more surprised on is video games ... it feels like there are more. Probably skewed by the weeks in which there were like two dozen Mario entries in a single derby, I guess.

aneresnyy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aneresnyy

The Fresh Ideas shirt says it's out of print. Will I be able to order it at any point? http://shirt.woot.com/offers/fresh-ideas

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

Another question about the digital printing, is it softer than the screen printing? I love the quality of the screen printing but I often pass on large designs because the stiff ink over a big area doesn't fit nicely over the tracts of land.

Kyle0654

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kyle0654

Argh, I missed Noah's Grill by one day when it was on sale and it's not in the catalog! x.x

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/noahs-grill

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
ellegee wrote:Another question about the digital printing, is it softer than the screen printing? I love the quality of the screen printing but I often pass on large designs because the stiff ink over a big area doesn't fit nicely over the tracts of land.

Good question! I was going to ask the same thing.

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

I already sent this in beta feedback but I'll post it here too, if you don't mind. Even if you do mind, here it is :
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/make-your-own-luck
This one has the wrong image. My design by this name is the one with the dragon. Rawr.

*edit* the link isn't working for some reason. Dang.

trekmiss

So far, there are 94 shirts on my wish list. I doubt I can ever complete the list, even given the perfect circumstances! Now I need to prioritize my list!

trekmiss

ochopika wrote:I already sent this in beta feedback but I'll post it here too, if you don't mind. Even if you do mind, here it is :
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/make-your-own-luck
This one has the wrong image. My design by this name is the one with the dragon. Rawr.

I was going to list that same shirt as showing up in the Cranberry search when it's brown. Two shirts by the same name? I was also wondering why it is listed as not available.

ETA: Looks like your shirt should be http://shirt.woot.com/offers/make-your-own-luck-14.