20lives

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 20lives

i'm pretty much addicted to this service.

woot say they can't ship more than one different shirt in each international order.

the most irritating thing is that after every order i make the email i get say i can order as much as i want for the same shipping costs.

and now when they added the old designs i just can't hold myself from ordering the tees i always wanted but woot charging 23$ each so i'm going to be bankrupt pretty soon.

why do i have to suffer for not living in the US ;(

what is the problem with stuffing the bag with more shirts (you do it easily with the random one's)

just wanted to share my depression with other wooters and read your opinion

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
20lives wrote:i'm pretty much addicted to this service.

woot say they can't ship more than one different shirt in each international order.

the most irritating thing is that after every order i make the email i get say i can order as much as i want for the same shipping costs.

and now when they added the old designs i just can't hold myself from ordering the tees i always wanted but woot charging 23$ each so i'm going to be bankrupt pretty soon.

why do i have to suffer for not living in the US ;(

what is the problem with stuffing the bag with more shirts (you do it easily with the random one's)

just wanted to share my depression with other wooters and read your opinion

We've passed your feedback on to the shirt department. Thanks for mentioning this issue!

I'm just hanging out, really.