LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars

With shirtwoot now offering all their past designs in the Anvil brand (some may be still out of print), this will no doubt reopen the wounds of those who sorely miss the AA (American Apparel) branded shirts. List your highly desired shirtwoot design(s) below and maybe a fellow wooter might have an extra to offer in the AA tee. (edit) Or list your AA tees that you like to sell/trade.

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

As a sort of backwards response, I have the following in AA, mens 2x, and will happily trade the real thing for the same design as an anvil XL.

Angry Day
Death Drinks a Mai Tai
Feed the Whale
Mr. Toast
Road Closed
Rodentian Gothic
T4
The Extinct
The Rustic
(possibly more to come)

I'm not a big fan of Anvil, nor am I of DTG printing, but a somewhat shoddy copy of a tee I've already bought will serve me far better than one which is comically too large for me.

LarryLars

AdderXYU wrote:As a sort of backwards response ...

No problem at all! On a second thought, maybe I should have titled this thread as "AA shirt trade center".

!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Larry, can you edit the title? I thought the OP could edit the title after a thread was posted, but I don't know if there's a time limit on it. (And thank you for starting the "AA Trading Thread"!) Or maybe ThunderThighs would be able to edit the thread title if you can't?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

thumperchick

quality posts: 245 Private Messages thumperchick
neuropsychosocial wrote: I thought the OP could edit the title after a thread was posted, but I don't know if there's a time limit on it.

There is no time limit. I edited a thread title I posted weeks ago once the "service" email changed to "support@woot.com"

There are many shirts I would love on AA. But I will only list 3 -

Fat Unicorn, AA, ML
Four Little Ponies of the Apocalypse, AA, ML
Cloak of Visibility, AA, ML

Please?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Edited (a few times, heh)! Lemme know if you want it edited further. I gots teh powah.

Also, I have SO MANY AA shirts that I want... but I'll only list my top few that have any realistic chance of being found/available. This post is a placeholder for my list as I link it up. Ladies, gentlemen: I will be loving anything in my forthcoming list in WM, WL, WXL, and, at last resort, MS.

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

Here are the ones I have to sell or trade, if anyone is interested! They are all unwashed and unworn!

The Binge - WXL (AA)
District 14 - MM (AA)
Kitchen Warfare - MM (AA) - sold!
If I only had a brain - MS (AA) - sold!
Epic Fail - WM (AA) sold!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

grapefruitstreet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grapefruitstreet

I have an unwashed and unworn MS Sliced Bread AA shirt.

LarryLars

goldenthorn wrote:Edited (a few times, heh)! Lemme know if you want it edited further. I gots teh powah. ...

It's purrfect!! Thanks!

!

ee2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ee2000
arryielle wrote:Here are the ones I have to sell or trade, if anyone is interested! They are all unwashed and unworn!

The Binge - WXL (AA)
If I only had a brain - MS (AA)
Kitchen Warfare - MM (AA)
District 14 - MM (AA)
Epic Fail - WM (AA)

PM'ed you. Thanks!

viviankb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viviankb

I have, all new and unworn:

AA WM:
Lucky Pig
The Binge
We're more than famous!

AA WS:
Family Portrait

jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven

I realize this is incredibly unlikely, but I am desperately looking for Fresh Cake Remix in 3x.

My husband ordered it for me. It got lost courtesy of USPS not being able to forward mail correctly-- it has been "out for delivery" and "rerouted to new address" for over a week-- We only moved about 10 minutes away.

Got word from service today that we're out of luck, it's out of stock, and they've refunded the order. My heart is breaking. I have many other AAs in Men's XL and 3X I can trade (listed in my signature on teetrade), or am more than happy to purchase. I'm even willing to trade 2 shirts for this one.

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal

I would like to clear out some AA's to make room for what I really want in the new format, or I can trade T-shirts for a zip-up hoodie in M or L (or a lightweight zip-up hoodie in L). (I am picky though.) All are unworn/unwashed unless noted:

K4 Diplodocus and Cover
K6 Cloral

MS Poe-etic

MM Couldn't Care Less Bear
MM Historical Inspiration
MM It Came Out of Nowhere
MM Slow and Steady

ML Schrodinger's Equation
ML Reflections on Pi
ML Flying
ML Aw, And I Didn't Get You Anything (worn a time or two)
ML Earth's Heart Monitor (worn a time or two)

WXL Spring-a-tron (from the side sale, still AA)

MXL Night Owl (worn a couple times)
MXL Say No To Scurvy (worn a few times)
MXL One Flew Out of the Cuckoo Clock (worn a few times)

I also have the Wootie zip-up hoodie in L for trade (or sale).

The hoodies that I like are:
The Binge
Nevermore
Lost in Transition
Eats, Shoot & Leaves
Squeeze
Bring Back Pluto
Star Trails
The Filthy Hippies
New, From Entrophy Records
Strike!
Nyan's Dream
Tin: Old School
Nanonauts

I could do two for one for a long-sleeve shirt. I'm not crazy about pullover hoodies, but if it is something I like, I could do that too. PM me.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert

I still have a few AA copies of "Zu Chongzhi's Estimate" unworn and unwashed in several different sizes. PM me if you're interested.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

simply the fact that this thread exists should say something to woot.

but......... we all know the sad truth.

susansaidwhaat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages susansaidwhaat

Oh my gosh, great idea for a thread! I hated having to sift through the other message board for people with AA in my size- particularly since it's so hard to come by now.

Anyways, I have these available shirts to trade or sell:

Poison (WL- AA)

Lapwing Sunset (WL- AA)

The Birthplace of Inspiration (WL- AA)

Behold! (WM- AA)

Motivation (WM-AA)

Southbound (WM-AA)

Hope you're looking for one of these! Message me if you're interested.

cornellgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cornellgirl

Here are my AAs:

Ugly Holiday Sweater 2011, AA WM

Epic Fail, AA WS

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44

I have an washed, unworn AA MM The Formula For Success that I would like to trade for something else in MM.

Melinda413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Melinda413

I'm interested in AA 3x shirts, nothing in particular I'm searching for though. Definitely interested in looking at what people have to offer though.

LarryLars

Get your list of AA shirts wanted and/or have up here for the holidays!

!

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

I've got some AAs. All short sleeve. See here for pics.

MS:
When Life Sucks

MM:
The Formula for Success
Best Friends Forever

ML:
Hold Still Guys!

WS:
Green woot! logo shirt

K6:
Elephicanswim

Will trade for AA or Anvil in Men's S M L, or Kids' 4 6 8. Hoodies, long sleeves, totes, aprons, whatever. Make me an offer.

speedogirl2

quality posts: 28 Private Messages speedogirl2

Long shot, but I would like an AA WM Friends are Forever shirt.

LarryLars

Sorry for the late post, but today's shirt woot offering, Counting Sheep has both men's and woman's sized shirts on royal blue AA blanks!

{"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine"!}

!

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
LarryLars wrote:Sorry for the late post, but today's shirt woot offering, Counting Sheep has both men's and woman's sized shirts on royal blue AA blanks!

Interesting. Now it says "Out of Print." So does Wrinkled, In Time, but that one says it is printing on Anvil. The other royal blues in the reckoning are also out of print in most sizes.

LarryLars

goneferal wrote:Interesting. Now it says "Out of Print." So does Wrinkled, In Time, but that one says it is printing on Anvil. The other royal blues in the reckoning are also out of print in most sizes.

Under the features tab for these royal blue shirts, woot mentions they are having supply issues.

Gosh, today's shirt woot has another AA royal blue shirt for women and men: Recurring Dreams
Better hurry up and buy if you're into this because of the supply issues with royal blue shirts. The supply of AA royal blue shirts from the previous offering, Counting Sheep lasted only one day. The shirt page for Sheep now says it's "Out of print".

edit: Sheep is now back in print!

!

ljwilke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ljwilke

i have this in xxl:

App/pear-ances can be deceiving (on AA)

it can be yours for $10 or trade. personally i can wear either 2xl or 3xl and am not totally opposed to anvil (some fit fine, some not so fine, but still more likely to get worn than this is.) i can also trade for other sizes to give as gifts.

racheling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racheling

I have Kitchen Warfare in AA WL.

Would sell for $10 or trade for pretty much anything in AA WM, WL, MS, or MM.

dreamofcaramel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dreamofcaramel

I have this one to trade in 2XL from a random shirt buy. This is an AA shirt, although Anvil fits me just the same - send a pm with your 2XL for trade!

edit: traded!

ndevries1981

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ndevries1981

Men 2XL Up for trade:

Historical Inspiration

Detecting a Class 5 Fruit Event Incoming

Spirit Animal

The Sleeping Giants

Stereo Scope E

Nerdasaurus-Rex

Super Effective

and an Air Defense

Unword / unwashed. PM me with -any- offers, or on teetrade.org with the name ndevries, lookng for Gozerhead, Sleep of Reason Produces Flying Turtles and Forbidden Future in particular (2XL)