1%
1%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Don't we stuff and eat the male turkeys though?

Describing how to stuff a female turkey seems a bit adult to me

ps
I love the write up!

that was fun while it lasted!

Legatosmash

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Legatosmash

This reminds me of another shirt...

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

I see five different kinds of edibleness:

-Hardboiled eggs,
-Chicken nugget
-Cornish hen-size
-Family meal
-Thanksgiving dinner

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Okay, which writer is a vegetarian? Because that's the most perverse write-up ever: I'm glad that I have another two weeks to talk myself into eating turkey.

Congratulations on the print, Wences! I think...

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

fuacka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka

^U^ this is sooo funny!

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

How come nobody ever eats eggs with poultry? People eat cheese on steak all the time.

jonwhoa

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jonwhoa

But which came first, the turkey or the egg?

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

That's just what I need, Woot! To be reminded that all delicious creatures were once adorable babies.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
neuropsychosocial wrote:Okay, which writer is a vegetarian? Because that's the most perverse write-up ever: I'm glad that I have another two weeks to talk myself into eating turkey.

Congratulations on the print, Wences! I think...

Thanksgiving is next week, so less than 2 weeks. Where did this year go?

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

taz3781

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taz3781

This is a really cool shirt. Unfortunately, due to Woot! not shipping my halloween shirt until it was too late to wear for halloween, I won't be ordering this one. With hardly more than a week until Thanksgiving, I just can't trust that I'll get it in time.

dukeofwulf

quality posts: 7 Private Messages dukeofwulf
neuropsychosocial wrote:Okay, which writer is a vegetarian? Because that's the most perverse write-up ever: I'm glad that I have another two weeks to talk myself into eating turkey.

You kidding me? Reading that was appetizing. I'm ready for some turkey, now!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
natedogg828 wrote:Thanksgiving is next week, so less than 2 weeks. Where did this year go?

I really don't know, but I am looking forward to Thanksgiving.

I'm just hanging out, really.

calenlass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calenlass

This design looks suspiciously familiar.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
inkycatz wrote:I really don't know, but I am looking forward to Thanksgiving.

Me too, except the tradition has become going out to a resturant to eat on Thanksgiving Day (started last year) despite me offering to take over all cooking duties from the mother in law

Note: moved this line of discussion over to deals.woot as a question over there

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

I'm ready for some turkey dinner now! Congrats, Wences!

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

congrats Wences!!!!

MSUandUGA

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MSUandUGA

Would I get it by Friday if I choose one day shipping? If not, I'm out.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Hey guys,

Let's keep the conversation in here strictly about today's shirt/write-up.

If you have any complaints, please check the disclaimer at the bottom of the site:

Woot.com is operated by Woot Services LLC. Products on Woot.com are sold by Woot, Inc. Product narratives are for entertainment purposes and frequently employ literary point of view; the narratives do not express Woot's editorial opinion. Aside from literary abuse, your use of this site also subjects you to Woot's terms of use and privacy policy. Woot may designate a user comment as a Quality Post, but that doesn't mean we agree with or guarantee anything said or linked to in that post.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 7.663s
First Sucker: bubbajoe54321
Last Wooter to Woot: nefiga
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 42% of Shirt Woots
Top 47% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1130

First day sales 1130
First day posts 18 (that survived)

djithm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djithm

I paid the $5 for expedited shipping. Got the shirt today.

I'm bummed out because the logo is not where its advertised on this site. Rather than it being across the chest centered, its higher than that, closer to one's neck line. So high centered. It looks like a strange place to put that logo.

I'm hoping that my shirt was just an error in print and can get a replacement asap in time for Thanksgiving.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

djithm wrote:I paid the $5 for expedited shipping. Got the shirt today.

I'm bummed out because the logo is not where its advertised on this site. Rather than it being across the chest centered, its higher than that, closer to one's neck line. So high centered. It looks like a strange place to put that logo.

I'm hoping that my shirt was just an error in print and can get a replacement asap in time for Thanksgiving.

We're sorry to hear that you experienced a printing issue.

Please feel free to email Member Services at support@woot.com and they will be glad to assist you with your purchase.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

ricepail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ricepail
taz3781 wrote:This is a really cool shirt. Unfortunately, due to Woot! not shipping my halloween shirt until it was too late to wear for halloween, I won't be ordering this one. With hardly more than a week until Thanksgiving, I just can't trust that I'll get it in time.

Yea, wish I'd done expedited shipping. Mine finally just shipped, FedEx is saying it won't arrive until the 27th. Rather disappointing. If only Amazon Prime benefits carried over here...

jyoda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jyoda

OK so I order this thing, thinking I will wear it on Thanksgiving (duh, who would want to do that) and then I get the shipping notice...delivery TWO DAYS AFTER Thanksgiving. Where's the Football?? Thanks Woot...not.

littlejetties

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlejetties

Awesome Job Woot. Wish you would have told us that we needed to pay for expedited shipping in order to get the shirt by Thanksgiving.

My son is totally bummed that it wont be here in time.

Estimated to arrive exactly 1 week after Thanksgiving. 51 weeks later I'll try and find a kid that it will fit.

djithm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djithm
djithm wrote:I paid the $5 for expedited shipping. Got the shirt today.

Well, I got the replacement shirt yesterday. Unfortunately the design is still very high on the shirt. Its not where its advertised. I appreciate the customer service though.

Overscore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Overscore

It's really fantastic that Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and the shirts I ordered for my daughter and me will be here in 2-3 days. Awesome. Really well planned, Woot. I probably could have hired an Amish family to use a spinning wheel to make me a shirt faster than you guys can ship one.

Overscore

littlejetties wrote:Estimated to arrive exactly 1 week after Thanksgiving. 51 weeks later I'll try and find a kid that it will fit.

I share your pain. How gourdic. I guess my tiny bright side is that if I pack away my kid's shirt, my second kit will fit into it four years from now... Swell.

jasonhoffman3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonhoffman3

Wish I had read your post prior to ordering my husband this shirt. Not supposed to arrive until Nov. 24. NOT HAPPY

taz3781 wrote:This is a really cool shirt. Unfortunately, due to Woot! not shipping my halloween shirt until it was too late to wear for halloween, I won't be ordering this one. With hardly more than a week until Thanksgiving, I just can't trust that I'll get it in time.

jasonhoffman3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonhoffman3

I think that the shipping is misleading. They should not advertise it as free shipping without warning you that you won't get it in time for Thanksgiving. I ordered my shirt on Nov. 13th and I won't be getting it until Nov. 24th. Very unhappy customer. I would have happily paid the shipping to get it in time. Grrrr

Overscore

jasonhoffman3 wrote:I think that the shipping is misleading. They should not advertise it as free shipping without warning you that you won't get it in time for Thanksgiving. I ordered my shirt on Nov. 13th and I won't be getting it until Nov. 24th. Very unhappy customer. I would have happily paid the shipping to get it in time. Grrrr

It's completely bogus. This is clearly aimed at Thanksgiving, so it's absolutely asinine to not time it properly. This is especially true when you order the shirt for a kid who has only one opportunity to wear a shirt on Thanksgiving with it actually fitting. I might as well just burn the shirt when it arrives after Thanksgiving.

billandwende

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billandwende

Don't bother to let others know about any issues you may have with woots poor shipping plan on this item. If you complain where others may see and learn. Your post will be deleted. I'm a gonna call my CC company and dispute this purchase.

Maxax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Maxax

... ditto

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

billandwende wrote:Don't bother to let others know about any issues you may have with woots poor shipping plan on this item. If you complain where others may see and learn. Your post will be deleted. I'm a gonna call my CC company and dispute this purchase.

feel free to gripe.
we only delete if it's off-topic or offensive. consult our ToS/forum guidelines if you need more information. i'm not going to bother linking, because you probably wouldn't click on it (nobody ever does), but it makes for excellent reading if you have insomnia.

anyway, feel free to air all those grievances.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

BionicLude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BionicLude

Anyone else get theirs and it's not really level at all? Like the egg is significantly lower than the bottom of the eat-me turkey? I also agree that the placement is way too high Atleast I got mine today tho, huh?