WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Which era of shirt are you most excited to relive via the new catalog?
  • 36.2% - The early, early days! (year 1) 278
  • 38.9% - The still-pretty-early-but-not-brand-new days! (years 2 and 3) 299
  • 14.2% - The pretty recent days! (year 3 and 4) 109
  • 10.7% - The current days! (this past year) 82
768 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

thumperchick

quality posts: 236 Private Messages thumperchick

kumaku

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kumaku

Onerous Massive Family Gathering shirt and Say No to Scurvy are my favorite shirts by far. They're both getting old too. I really want copies.

A Roomba for only $150? WOOT!

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
thumperchick wrote:The era of American Apparel! Oh... wait... darn.

this!

+1

and agreed!

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper

Wet T-Shirt pics..

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

Exactly. I have bought probably 40-50 Woot! shirts. I have only bought 1 non AA shirt. And it will be my last, and I gave it as a gift after seeing it.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

exactly

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

There was a shirt I wanted to get recently, but by the time payday rolled around, it'd been reckoned! So I'm happy to get my 3rd chance at it.

Or not....you lying sack of woot. You don't have the shirt I want available in your All Designs! What is up with that? The one I was wanting was Noah's Grill.

Alexicov

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alexicov

"Pterodactyl with a Machine Gun!"

xanthia13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xanthia13

Death Rides a Pale Unicorn! I lost mine and was SOOOO sad, as it was my first Shirt.Woot, and I also collect unicorn stuff. WOOOOOO!

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
elsupreme wrote:Exactly. I have bought probably 40-50 Woot! shirts. I have only bought 1 non AA shirt. And it will be my last, and I gave it as a gift after seeing it.

Similar here. I bought 1 anvil lady tee and don't like the cut/fit at all. I have been wanting to replace Fire Swallower, and it is listed, but don't want it on an Anvil shirt

I've been saving a lot of money, but now my shirt drawer is starting to get pretty sparse as I must retire the holey tees to the rag pile.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
hippie1981 wrote:There was a shirt I wanted to get recently, but by the time payday rolled around, it'd been reckoned! So I'm happy to get my 3rd chance at it.

Or not....you lying sack of woot. You don't have the shirt I want available in your All Designs! What is up with that? The one I was wanting was Noah's Grill.

Which is basically the best reason to only augment one's color list, and never decrease it.

mscrankypants

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscrankypants

Another YES! I would be ordering so many of the old ones if they weren't on Anvil. I guess Woot is saving me alot of $. Will hold off in the hopes that the AA v-necks eventually become an option.

btpaschke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btpaschke

Release them on "technical" shirts (aka polypropylene) and we'll talk. I'm weeding cotton out of my wardrobe for the most part. As the temperature dips below 50, cotton kills while on the water.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
ambergreen wrote:I have been wanting to replace Fire Swallower, and it is listed, but don't want it on an Anvil shirt

what size? I have an original Fire Swallower in large, on the original AA blank.