byronicman2


quality posts: 0 Private Messages byronicman2

I was trying to see which shirts didn't make it out of the reckoning, but the links appear to be broken. I can't get to any of the previous reckoning pages--even by inserting a different number for the actual reckoning. http://shirt.woot.com/Reckoning?reckoningNumber=272 (for example) Is this because the catalog has been reopened?

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
byronicman2 wrote:I was trying to see which shirts didn't make it out of the reckoning, but the links appear to be broken. I can't get to any of the previous reckoning pages--even by inserting a different number for the actual reckoning. http://shirt.woot.com/Reckoning?reckoningNumber=272 (for example) Is this because the catalog has been reopened?


Probably.
The reckoning has become irrelevant, since reckoned shirts aren't really reckoned anymore...I reckon.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

Mavyn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
byronicman2 wrote:I was trying to see which shirts didn't make it out of the reckoning, but the links appear to be broken. I can't get to any of the previous reckoning pages--even by inserting a different number for the actual reckoning. http://shirt.woot.com/Reckoning?reckoningNumber=272 (for example) Is this because the catalog has been reopened?



Not sure where you got the link...

http://shirt.woot.com/reckoning/273 works just fine. Can swap that 273 for any number and the random handful I tried all worked.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

byronicman2


quality posts: 0 Private Messages byronicman2
Mavyn wrote:Not sure where you got the link...

http://shirt.woot.com/reckoning/273 works just fine. Can swap that 273 for any number and the random handful I tried all worked.



I got the link from clicking the "previous day of reckoning link", which took me on the infinite broken loop to the current reckoning page.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Mavyn wrote:Not sure where you got the link...

If you click on the "previous day of reckoning" link in the "top 20"

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

Mavyn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
byronicman2 wrote:I got the link from clicking the "previous day of reckoning link", which took me on the infinite broken loop to the current reckoning page.



Aha, I see. Well, it looks like they either coded the link wrong, or they're going with a new structure now. Either way, the pages are still available. You might want to report it through the 'beta feedback' button on the upper right, as well.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.