mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

There were actually a few designs this time that I debated over. This is the one I ended up with:

Night Shift Cat by ilovedoodle

I really like the style of this one. Very clean and simple. The cat's expression is great as well. I also really like the color choices. I worry a bit about how visibly it will print, but given how often my choices end up printing I'd say that's a limited concern.

The other thing that put it over the top for me is that I hate coffee. I know most people don't, but I have no desire to advertise it on my chest. I'm sure there are at least a few like me and this one is pretty agnostic as to what's actually in the cup. It could just as easily be tea and does actually look more like a tea cup than a coffee mug. That kind of put it over the top for me because there's a wider appeal.

Counts:

jasneko: 2
truffleshuffle: 2
Josephus: 2
rglee: 1
odysseyroc/rglee: 1
Radscoolian: 1
plainyoghurt: 1
qetza: 1
wirdou: 1
daledreams:1
ste7venl: 1
Ike Motta/Tobe Fonseca: 1
ilovedoodle: 1

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

I abstain this week

move along

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked

My pick with a caveat. The design kinda needs the whole image to be readable, I like whole shirt images but they are usually made up of many elements instead of only one. As a female I need images like this to be above the nipples or only the smoke words will be seen.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

For the record, I'm abstaining out of apathy.

move along

bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
j5 wrote:For the record, I'm abstaining out of apathy.

*yawn*

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

I've looked, and I can't really get excited about any of the designs. There are a few I like, but none that I'd buy on a tee.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.