WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: When did you start shopping at Shirt.Woot?
  • 3.6% - Within the past month 35
  • 20.1% - Within the past year 196
  • 24.1% - Within the past 2 years 235
  • 34.3% - 3 or 4 years ago 334
  • 17.9% - Been around since day 1 174
974 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

kgongol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kgongol

My uncle gave me my first Woot! shirt as a hand-me-down and I've been coming back almost every day for four years now

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie

First purchase: Yeti & Robot

Still my favorite

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

I’ve been around since day one, but for the first year or so it was just a casual glance as I looked at the main woot site. Occasionally I’d click on the image to see what the shirt was. For a while I thought woot was buying up shirts wholesale from various artists—that was woot’s thing, afterall. My first purchase was ramyb’s Original Blue Hedgehog, and when I realized how nice a shirt I got for just ten bucks, I decided to pay a lot more attention—at least to the shirt.woot front page. Though months went by before I stopped to think “what’s this derby thing they keep mentioning, and how come these last three shirts had so much in common?” That was probably around the same time I found out what “reckoning” meant, and that you could buy previous designs—something very foreign to me and woot.

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

Novelty T shirts are kinda like bumper stickers. I may be amused by other people's, but I'm not putting one on myself.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

I have more woot shirts than anyone. For sale at the right price! Damn taxes.... :-/

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

I found this awesome place on July 3rd, 2008. Not quite at the beginning, but close. I hate the fact I missed out on so many early-days classics, but I've been lucky enough to find a few original prints from the very early days, including my all time favorite Sea Chimp.

My first woot shirt was Madness of Miss Stereo. Other favorites include the Choice was not Hard, Air (by Edgar), and the completely unquestionable L'Homme à L'Intérieur du Chat.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
ckeilah wrote:I have more woot shirts than anyone. For sale at the right price! Damn taxes.... :-/

I might give you a run for your money

(btw, PM'd ya! )