ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

How many times have you had to explain a shirt to a friend and even then, they still didn't get it.

We've all been there. Wooter, CowboyDann, knew that all too well. He took matters into his own MSPaint hands for a few weeks with his design diagrams, like this one:

I thought it might be fun to turn that around. What's the most unusual or completely wrong explanation you can think of for a shirt design. Maybe someone completely misunderstood one of your shirts.

Here's your challenge: Grab one of the shirt designs from our ALL DESIGNS catalog and misinterpret it.

Few rules:
• PG-13
• No personal attacks toward artists or designs
• Be nice

You can take them into Paint or your program of choice. If you're not comfortable doing that, just type in your thoughts below the image.

To post an image from ALL DESIGNS catalog, find one you like and click on the gallery to display the full design. Right-click and choose Copy Image Location/Address. Come back here and create a post and put that URL/Address between

Here are my two contributions:

Cube One

Wet and Windy

Now go, think, create, and then come back and entertain me.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
ThunderThighs wrote:

Everyone is probably too busy shopping to stop to play.

move along

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake
j5 wrote:Everyone is probably too busy shopping to stop to play.

... or working. My post counts both here and at deals have been pretty low the past few days, really.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
ThunderThighs wrote:

Oh jeez, don't cry. I'm sorry.. I saw this days ago and didn't immediately think of anything and I've been working late and playing alot of Mechwarrior Online at home, so not alot of time for tee shirt shennanigans.

I'll try to think of something, just stop with the puppy dog eyes!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer
ThunderThighs wrote:
Now go, think, create, and then come back and entertain me.

Okay, I'll bite. Since it's seasonally appropriate and for some reason no one ever gets that it's an equation, here's my reinterpretation of Easiest Thanksgiving Recipe:

ThunderThighs

Staff

*snort*

I love it! More?

FORUM MODERATOR

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

This is almost unfair, because there is never a more absurd misunderstanding of a design than the ones that are actually made in the threads:

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
AdderXYU wrote:This is almost unfair, because there is never a more absurd misunderstanding of a design than the ones that are actually made in the threads:

I'm not sure it's as funny when you just take things that people said. Or maybe it's more funny. One of the two.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
mrwednesday wrote:I'm not sure it's as funny when you just take things that people said. Or maybe it's more funny. One of the two.

I didn't pull direct quotes. Just an overall theme.

It's one of those things where the humor can easily be overshadowed by the sheer sadness that people actually thought that was the meaning.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Ok, here we go. 3 for the price of 1!

Oh wait, that last one probably doesn't count BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PRINT IT! ><

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

clarinerd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clarinerd

Those big eyes were just too much for me to bear. So, I've misconstrued two of Boots' designs below.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Loving them! Keep 'em coming!

FORUM MODERATOR