WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: When things start getting steamy, do you leave your shirt on?
  • 31.6% - Never! Take that thing off. 320
  • 31.6% - Sometimes, if it’s a quickie. 320
  • 7.2% - Always. How else would my partner know how big of a Game Of Thrones fan I am? 73
  • 26.4% - Things getting steamy? I don't understand. Are we talking about saunas? 267
  • 3.3% - This question makes me uncomfortable and I will reasonably express this sentiment in the comments. 33
1013 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Mavyn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Wait, my shirt, or my partners?

I'm confused.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Wootbot, I know, as a wooter and a robot, this is a hard subject to understand, but the first thing to learn about "getting steamy" is that once it happens, no one is focused too much on where their shirt might end up.

ChronoSquall14


quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Obviously the Game of Thrones Shirt. How else will they know what the roaring is about?

thumperchick


quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick
ChronoSquall14 wrote:Obviously the Game of Thrones Shirt. How else will they know what the roaring is about?



Or why you're literally trying to stab them in the back! At least the shirt is a warning.

hariman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hariman

So, yeah. It makes me uncomfortable. That is all.

lonelypond


quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

Nunya

Love mysteries? Want a mix of gay + straight characters? With a bit of Poe? Try my book, darn it ; ) In The Bleak December.

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Quickies are fun, but generally you need to whip that bad boy off so you don't get any ummm.. thing on your precious shirts.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

curtisuxor


quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

You guys know how people take their shirts off in movies? The thing where they cross their arms and pull up from the bottom? The thing that no one does in real life?

I finally realized why they take their shirts off that way. Step in front of a mirror and try taking a shirt off and looking cool. That one-armed tuck shuffle does not look cool at all.

murfle


quality posts: 0 Private Messages murfle
AdderXYU wrote:Wootbot, I know, as a wooter and a robot, this is a hard subject to understand, but the first thing to learn about "getting steamy" is that once it happens, no one is focused too much on where their shirt might end up.



Oh, Adder, you forget, we are nerds. "Getting steamy" often refers to either showers or when the raid starts getting intense.

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
curtisuxor wrote:You guys know how people take their shirts off in movies? The thing where they cross their arms and pull up from the bottom? The thing that no one does in real life?

Wait, how else does one take off a shirt? I always do that two-handed thing.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
murfle wrote:Oh, Adder, you forget, we are nerds. "Getting steamy" often refers to either showers or when the raid starts getting intense.



I never forgot y'alls were nerds. I just didn't realize that showers had become a normal thing. Someone needs to alert your new england chapter.

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
neuropsychosocial wrote:Wait, how else does one take off a shirt? I always do that two-handed thing.



Yeah same, I don't know anybody that does the goofy 1 arm tuck thing. I'll either pull it up over my head from the bottom or grab the collar up in front and duck my head inside then pull the shirt off straight up with the back collar.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

tangolite132


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tangolite132

I take it by the collar. It makes me uncomfortable when my shirt tuns inside-out.

"Riddle me this, riddle me that: who's afraid of the big black bat?"

losbradley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages losbradley
bluetuba wrote:Yeah same, I don't know anybody that does the goofy 1 arm tuck thing. I'll either pull it up over my head from the bottom or grab the collar up in front and duck my head inside then pull the shirt off straight up with the back collar.



My hubby does the same thing - he's a collar guy. I do the two-handed movie thing. Almost 9 years later it still gets a reaction! ;)

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
losbradley wrote:My hubby does the same thing - he's a collar guy. I do the two-handed movie thing. Almost 9 years later it still gets a reaction! ;)



That's the sort of thing that never gets old! ;)

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

blanked


quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
tangolite132 wrote:I take it by the collar. It makes me uncomfortable when my shirt tuns inside-out.



I wash them that way, so having them turn that way as you take them off is time saving.