pigboom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pigboom
Re: Rise! Great One

2nd version of my previous design because the 1st one was rejected due to the animated thumbnail. For Woodcuts category.

Please Vote............. ...........//Follow me on Facebook//

hgtm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hgtm

LOVE

hgtm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hgtm

sirend

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirend
Re: Death by Bacon: Totally worth it

off topic? looks like pixel art to me though

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Re: Garden

I thought this was yours from the preview. It is so lovely! I really like the texture you used, it's a little different than usual.

lyonscc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lyonscc
lloyd2002 wrote:You could probably say Art Deco with the torn poster, too.

I like how the brick work changes over your dark space.

And no cuddly birds. Especially the no cuddly birds.

Thanks. Actually, the "bricks" are the same color throughout. It's just that they are darker than the shirt (so they appear dark over the light spaces) and they are lighter than the dark/black sections (so they appear light in those places).

I was pleased with that effect, though, which was why I went this route.

Thank y'all again.

chickendave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chickendave
Re: grid escape

Way not cool dude. Plus woot has done nothing of my complaints

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Open for Business

You might want to read the rules. You need to submit your design on a blank from one of the woot colored tees. Without that, no one knows what color you intend or where you want the design, and it might be rejected. Should be rejected, but it seems the rejectionator is off making pies or something.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

paaiyan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paaiyan

The poster kind of ruins it for me, but that's just me.

Mavyn

chickendave wrote:Way not cool dude. Plus woot has done nothing of my complaints

What are you complaining about?

I thought more Tron than anything else, and if the artist says they didn't intend it to look like towers, get over it and move on.

pigboom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pigboom
Re: Onna Bugeisha

6 colors on slate. For Tattoo category. hope you like it.

Please Vote............. ...........//Follow me on Facebook//

jillunit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jillunit

I had some difficulty submitting...

jillunit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jillunit

I guess I am herping and derping, couldn't make the t-shirt thing work...

Mavyn wrote:You might want to read the rules. You need to submit your design on a blank from one of the woot colored tees. Without that, no one knows what color you intend or where you want the design, and it might be rejected. Should be rejected, but it seems the rejectionator is off making pies or something.

harantula

quality posts: 3 Private Messages harantula
Re: Garden

simple and beautiful!

Mavyn

jillunit wrote:I guess I am herping and derping, couldn't make the t-shirt thing work...

You can post in the forums, I'm sure one of the artists will offer you some advice. Hate seeing designs rejected for something that should be an easy fix.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Disco Night

What is this, and why do I love it? It'll be rejected though, because you show two different shirt colors. Resubmit 2 versions if you can't decide.

garbonzobean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garbonzobean
Re: Nerdy Tattoo

you should move the design around to the sleeve like a shoulder tattoo. Just to do something new.

Shelbyp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Shelbyp

Onerous Massive Family Gathering, PLEASE WIN! I haven't bought a woot shirt in about 2 years bc I haven't liked any of the designs... But this one I LOVE!! GOOD LUCK!

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc
Mavyn wrote:What are you complaining about?

I thought more Tron than anything else, and if the artist says they didn't intend it to look like towers, get over it and move on.

So if someone puts a turd out here and claims its a baby ruth candy bar then that's ok?

tomspc

garbonzobean wrote:you should move the design around to the sleeve like a shoulder tattoo. Just to do something new.

Woot only prints on the front of the shirt.

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
Mavyn wrote:You might want to read the rules. You need to submit your design on a blank from one of the woot colored tees. Without that, no one knows what color you intend or where you want the design, and it might be rejected. Should be rejected, but it seems the rejectionator is off making pies or something.

lol !

kateofdoom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kateofdoom

candogirldesigns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candogirldesigns

[quote]Re: Art Deco Divine
[/quo

tomspc

Re: Self Portrait (Graffiti)

Boob alert! Those ears on the wall might look a little strange on the female wearer.

tomspc

I see the Rejectionator came through but they sure missed a lot of designs. I hope they do a better job at making pies. I will gladly be Rejectionator if you're too busy.

candogirldesigns

[quote postid="5248894" user="candogirldesigns"][quote]Re: Art Deco Divine
[/quo

fuacka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka

fuacka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
lonelypond wrote:solid

thanks a lot X2

candogirldesigns

Re: Art Deco Divine - Black Tee

This Derby entry is a "design for design's sake". No clever witty concept art here, although I appreciate that style very much. I had a lot of fun searching Pinterest and Google for authentic Art Deco style elements, color schemes, and fonts. I wanted to recreate a sampling of this cool geometric style to show off on a tee-shirt. --Carol Borst

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
paaiyan wrote:The poster kind of ruins it for me, but that's just me.

I agree. It's a left-brained detail that really detracts visually for me.

spkidwell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spkidwell
Re: CYBER PIRATE

Love it!

weavingbear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weavingbear

this is awesome

candogirldesigns

Re: Art Deco Divine - Black, Slate, or Silver Tee

This Derby entry is a "design for design's sake". No clever witty concept art here, although I appreciate that style very much. I had a lot of fun searching Pinterest and Google for authentic Art Deco style elements, color schemes, and fonts. I wanted to recreate a sampling of this streamlined geometric style to show off on a black, slate, or silver tee-shirt. --Carol Borst

Proverbs32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Proverbs32
bluetuba wrote:A Total Recall shirt?

LOL. The shirt is telling people that the wearer is an alien with 3 nipples from Total Recall. :-D

kharmazero

Re: grid escape

i don't get what's happening here, these are 2 rectanges in a background, with some clouds and smoke,with a tree in the front.It doesn't make sense to relate it to the twin towers.Why should i have made a thing like this? in a design related to psychedelic art????!!!! was kind or professional enough to rework it and resub it, cause 4 people had a wrong lecture grid.And complain to woot about it is just a loss of time and energy on a wrong problem.

kharmazero

kharmazero

Re: The 4th Dimension V.2

i loved the first one, but this one is awesome too and perhaps more clear and straight about the concept.It deserves a print

kharmazero