WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Passion. Virility. Easter Egg Dyeing.

You may have noticed that Woot's latest fragrance, Somewhat Vinegary™, is now featured on some of the shirts in our new Complete Shirt.Woot Catalog.

But really: Our new printing process produces a faint scent of vinegar on some shirt designs. This smell is TOTALLY NORMAL and TOTALLY SAFE, and will vanish like a will-o'-the-wisp if you run it through the laundry just once.

We take extra care to make sure our printing process is so safe that you could wrap a baby hippopotamus in a Shirt.Woot shirt and not think twice about it. These new designs are no exception -- hippo-swaddle away!

Any questions? Concerns? Throw 'em in the comments thread or shoot us an email. And in the meantime, enjoy a complimentary sample of our maltiest, apple-cideriest, balsamiciest fragrance to date.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

mmm ... doucheariffic!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
WootBot wrote:We take extra care to make sure our printing process is so safe that you could wrap a baby hippopotamus in a Shirt.Woot shirt and not think twice about it.

I didn't realize that woot had received so many DTG orders that you're trying to kill off your customer base. Guess Support isn't looking forward to a thousand WHERE IS MY SHIRT emails?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
But really: Our new printing process produces a faint scent of vinegar on some shirt designs. This smell is TOTALLY NORMAL and TOTALLY SAFE, and will vanish like a will-o'-the-wisp if you run it through the laundry just once.

As will the length of the shirt.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
trekmiss wrote:As will the length of the shirt.

belly shirts will come back!

neuropsychosocial

no1 wrote:belly shirts will come back!

Hasn't woot been telling us for years to start a belly-hanging-out trend?

trekmiss

neuropsychosocial wrote:Hasn't woot been telling us for years to start a belly-hanging-out trend?

Nobody listened, so Woot went to extreme measures to start it themselves!

sbrown77458

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbrown77458

I know this is off topic but I don't know where else to ask this. How do I order a couple different things in one order, it only wants me to complete order and not let me add to it (another aproduct that is)

trekmiss

sbrown77458 wrote:I know this is off topic but I don't know where else to ask this. How do I order a couple different things in one order, it only wants me to complete order and not let me add to it (another aproduct that is)

Short answer is that you can't.

Each shirt has to be a separate order. You can order multiples of the same shirt in one order, but not add a different shirt.

sbrown77458

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbrown77458

Thank you very much because my daughter was trying to order a shirt and also the floor puzzles and was getting frustrated. So thank you again very very much.

stuoleson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stuoleson

I kinda liked that once a shirt was gone it was gone. I'm not sure I like that anyone can get old shirts now. Actually, I'm sure of it. I really don't like that.

rightturnclyde

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rightturnclyde

"...you could wrap a baby hippopotamus in a Shirt.Woot shirt and not think twice about it."

Hippos are some vile, aggressive creatures in real life. I wouldn't think twice about wrapping them in chicken wire and duct tape. Bad example, woot, but point taken.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
stuoleson wrote:I kinda liked that once a shirt was gone it was gone. I'm not sure I like that anyone can get old shirts now. Actually, I'm sure of it. I really don't like that.

you do know that there are over 300 million people in the US? The chances of you ever seeing one of these lesser shirts approaches that of winning the lottery. chill out.

fakeusername

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fakeusername

Please offer the Global Thermonuclear War shirt. It is awesome. Thanks!

neuropsychosocial

Josephus wrote:you do know that there are over 300 million people in the US? The chances of you ever seeing one of these lesser shirts approaches that of winning the lottery. chill out.

First time I read a post l-a-m-e-n-t-i-n-g that the back catalog is available because now shirts wouldn't be as rare, I asked Narfcake: excluding me, he's never seen Binge in person or in a thrift store, and he's never seen Nevermore in person and only one in a thrift store.

ETA: Wait, "l-a-m-e-n-t-i-n-g" gets caught by the word filter?!? I expected the word filter to be more precise than that!

Flipit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Flipit

Staff

I've only seen one shirt in the wild from Woot, and I work for ShirtWoot!

snmasters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snmasters
Flipit wrote:I've only seen one shirt in the wild from Woot, and I work for ShirtWoot!

I have seen several at work, but I may have been the one who started that.

thumperchick

quality posts: 240 Private Messages thumperchick

I've seen the Binge, Nevermore, and 3.14 PIE in public on people I don't know. Now people I know? Most of us are in a woot shirt.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
Josephus wrote:you do know that there are over 300 million people in the US? The chances of you ever seeing one of these lesser shirts approaches that of winning the lottery. chill out.

Where's my winning lotto ticket?! I have seen someone wearing No Pun Intended before, which is a raritee. I didn't recognize it as a Woot shirt at the time, though. Although speaking of smelling ... oh, never mind.

Back to the actual topic of this thread - WASH BEFORE WEARING!

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen

You know, if you had a perfume/cologne, I would buy it. And now I'm sad that you don't.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
mossygreen wrote:You know, if you had a perfume/cologne, I would buy it. And now I'm sad that you don't.

In that case, then DON'T wash your shirts before wearing!

laurafoy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages laurafoy

I've seen two shirts in the wild, one at Maker Faire Detroit and one at an art festival. I also saw a knock off for sale on the street in Bangkok.

Edit: Now with more visual aid!

KristinWeeks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KristinWeeks
Flipit wrote:I've only seen one shirt in the wild from Woot, and I work for ShirtWoot!

I was at a shooting event last year, in Texas, and saw no less that four people wearing Kitchen Warfare. Irony abounds.

The only design I've seen in the wild.