WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Hanukkah Happiness!

Hanukkah's the time of year when everyone comes together and argues over how we're supposed to actually spell the word. But now you can celebrate the reason for the season with Chosen designs on hoodies, totes, long-sleeved shirts, and tees! חג החנוכה שמחה!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

I was hoping for a full-body flame-ungratefulant one-piece of Love, Peace, and Latke Grease. (I cannot be the only one incapable of cooking latkes without splashing myself with boiling oil, right?)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

cynocure

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cynocure

Oy, the Hebrew on this post is a shondah! What you were going for is חג חנוכה שמח

Thanks for the holiday themed fun!

sourdoughwannab

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sourdoughwannab

Thank goodness.........finally Chanukah stuff!!!! I wish you had a few better selections, but this is sure a start!!!!!

FeeJswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FeeJswoot

my hebrew is off and I thought I read שמאַטאַ in there, now that would have been appropriate! I was also thrown off by the extra letter in chanukah.

Gladly though, I was eyeing the latke shirt last week, so now I have to decide if I get it as what kind of shirt or apron. My אמא will be so proud!

mossygreen

quality posts: 70 Private Messages mossygreen
neuropsychosocial wrote:I was hoping for a full-body flame-ungratefulant one-piece of Love, Peace, and Latke Grease. (I cannot be the only one incapable of cooking latkes without splashing myself with boiling oil, right?)

But aren't blisters an integral part of the holiday?

sourdoughwannab

mossygreen wrote:But aren't blisters an integral part of the holiday?

Oy.....I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this belief!!!!!

kahluabomb

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kahluabomb

I love my solid gelt shirt, mostly because nobody gets it.

I might just have to get a hoody of it... hmmm

kitcatbrat

quality posts: 23 Private Messages kitcatbrat

I can't read the Hebrew, there aren't any vowels. That never made sense to me, why can you just get rid of vowels? How am I supposed to know if it's eeeee, ooooo, aaaaahhh, etc.?!

mossygreen

quality posts: 70 Private Messages mossygreen
kahluabomb wrote:I love my solid gelt shirt, mostly because nobody gets it.

I might just have to get a hoody of it... hmmm

My non-purchase of Solid Gelt has been one of the more serious of my shirt.woot regrets. Yet, I still hesitate....

KimNicole

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KimNicole

I wish Oy to the World was a tote. :-(

kilbasar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kilbasar
kitcatbrat wrote:I can't read the Hebrew, there aren't any vowels. That never made sense to me, why can you just get rid of vowels? How am I supposed to know if it's eeeee, ooooo, aaaaahhh, etc.?!

You can write in the vowels, they show up as little dots and lines below/above the consonants, and much printed hebrew has them.

Bt gnrlly ppl cn tll wht vwls shld b thr wtht xplctly wrtng thm.

kitcatbrat

quality posts: 23 Private Messages kitcatbrat
kilbasar wrote:You can write in the vowels, they show up as little dots and lines below/above the consonants, and much printed hebrew has them.

Bt gnrlly ppl cn tll wht vwls shld b thr wtht xplctly wrtng thm.

_ ws nly bl t rd my trh prtn bcs _ hd rd t s mny tms wtht th vwls.

absinthegreen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages absinthegreen

These would make great holiday cards. AAMOF, shirt.woot holiday cards is something I would be all over.

lostnightsoul

quality posts: 10 Private Messages lostnightsoul

Thanks so much for printing the I Can Has... shirt. I really appreciate.

umpopa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages umpopa
FeeJswoot wrote:my hebrew is off and I thought I read שמאַטאַ in there, now that would have been appropriate! I was also thrown off by the extra letter in chanukah.

Gladly though, I was eyeing the latke shirt last week, so now I have to decide if I get it as what kind of shirt or apron. My אמא will be so proud!

Yes, she will be...but a shmatta?

SuperFrosty111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SuperFrosty111

Love it! Might have to get some for the family hannukkahs coming early this year

hasopt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hasopt

I wish Solid Gelt was an apron!

sourdoughwannab

Woot's done it again. I just got the notice that my shirt has shipped and will arrive 5 days after I need to give it as a gift, just in time for the LAST day of Chanukah! Tell me, do the Christmas shirts arrive in January or is it just the Chanukah shirts which arrive after they are of any use each year?????? The only reason I hadn't cancelled this order is that I'd hoped they'd be sent out today via overnight so they'd get there in time. Meanwhile I have to now run and shop during lunch since I can't give it to the recipient on Sunday.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sourdoughwannab wrote:Woot's done it again. I just got the notice that my shirt has shipped and will arrive 5 days after I need to give it as a gift, just in time for the LAST day of Chanukah! Tell me, do the Christmas shirts arrive in January or is it just the Chanukah shirts which arrive after they are of any use each year?????? The only reason I hadn't cancelled this order is that I'd hoped they'd be sent out today via overnight so they'd get there in time. Meanwhile I have to now run and shop during lunch since I can't give it to the recipient on Sunday.

Sorry about the shipping. Shirts are only shipped overnight if you choose that option.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
sourdoughwannab wrote:Woot's done it again. I just got the notice that my shirt has shipped... The only reason I hadn't cancelled this order is that I'd hoped they'd be sent out today via overnight so they'd get there in time.

When did your shirt actually ship? Orders from this Woot Plus sale were supposed to go out on Wednesday November 28th (I've noticed that if woot puts the bags in the pile to ship on a Wednesday, they get scanned into FedEx on Friday, so let's say they should have been moving by November 30th). While ThunderThighs is correct that only shirts ordered to ship overnight actually ship overnight, you had a reasonable expectation that the shirt would ship around November 30th, not a week later. If your shirt was just shipped today - definitely email support@woot. They're awesome.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)