WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Shirts of Crap!

Every week, it's a flash sale about some holiday or animal or movie or whatever. Well, we're tired of it! WHAT ABOUT US?! Don't we deserve some time in the spotlight?! Wait, don't answer that. No, seriously. Don't. Stop. Stop yelling! We're sorry. We'll never bring it up again. Promise.

Quality Posts

omnitravis

quality posts: 5 Private Messages omnitravis

I got a blue zip-up with a yellow mark last time I ordered a random. I am very pleased.

fldeals

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fldeals

So many to chose from! Glad to see the Bandoliers shirt back!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

edit:
never mind! :D

Does the flying monkey shirt have solid silver lettering, or a metallic ink finish?

that was fun while it lasted!

ibexscribe

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe

Legendary Big ol' Cornucopia on a tote is too perfect to pass up. I will fill mine with random items that may or may not have great monetary value.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3360 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

congrats @tracergod for your designed being used! Will definitely be buying a shirt!

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Cool to see color options. Hoping for even more options in the future!!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Oh my, so much woot in-joke goodness!

And so happy to see a wootzien's design. Congratulations, tracergod!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

My wife has got it so easy shopping for me for Christmas with this sale.

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Finally, Woot themed shirts in an adult size! Been waiting for "!" or "Woot!" shirts to pop up, ever since they were offered in Kids sizes during various Woot-Offs.

Also, the Basket of Cranberries totes are priceless

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

computermd82

wisenekt wrote:My wife has got it so easy shopping for me for Christmas with this sale.

Ditto. My wife asked me earlier what I wanted, she says I'm impossible to shop for. I sent her the link to this sale.

"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

wingz666

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wingz666

15 dollars for a random shirt? What happened to 6.66? For 15 you can pick whatever you want now-a-days with every shirt ever made being offered

computermd82

Also, I would like to propose that Woot increase the limit on the Woot Mark Shirt from 3 to 5, this will make it easier to buy one of each color

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
wingz666 wrote:15 dollars for a random shirt? What happened to 6.66? For 15 you can pick whatever you want now-a-days with every shirt ever made being offered

Look again. It's not a random shirt. It's a random shirt shirt. It's a white shirt with a blurry question mark on it. You know, the one that they usually say they're not selling on random day, they're actually selling it (again).

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
wingz666 wrote:15 dollars for a random shirt? What happened to 6.66? For 15 you can pick whatever you want now-a-days with every shirt ever made being offered

It's not a random shirt. It's a random random shirt!

(You know the logo for Random Shirts, the blurry yellow question mark? The Random Random Shirt has the blurry yellow question mark on it.)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

tracergod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tracergod

OoOoOo... So many great things to buy and a wootoff to boot. Good thing I have to leave for work shortly.

Big thanks to Pablo and Travis for all the hard work they put into it!

samwize

quality posts: 4 Private Messages samwize

It's not a random shirt - you'd be buying a shirt WITH the fuzzy question mark!

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl

Seems it's about the only way I'd get a Basket of Cranberries, I just don't know if I can stand being reminded of my loserdom everytime I look at it.

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin

I have the blue and yellow wootie zip up. It's great. I also have the tote bag as well. Pretty sturdy.

mxjx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mxjx

May be in for Wootie if I think it'll live w/me always wishing it was Woot to Live.

88mph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 88mph

If the designs were printed on the front of the zip-ups, I'd buy one. Not a fan of having them on the back.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Oh my, it's the Monkey Prize monkey! With a cape! I still have some unopened Monkey's Second Prize wines, but missed the first prize.

fldeals

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fldeals
computermd82 wrote:Finally, Woot themed shirts in an adult size! Been waiting for "!" or "Woot!" shirts to pop up, ever since they were offered in Kids sizes during various Woot-Offs.

Also, the Basket of Cranberries totes are priceless

The exclamation mark (!) shirts were offered in adult sizes (not just children's sizes) during a Woot Off in December of 2009. December 9th to be exact.

http://www.woot.com/offers/exclamation-print

My only regret was I did not realize the shirt sizing for Woot shirts ran smaller than traditional t-shirts.

They also had a glow-in-the-dark version. Would definitely buy that it if they brought it back!

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown

Shouldn't any shirt that says "One Day, One Deal" be massively discounted since this officially no longer the case?

golduck342

quality posts: 0 Private Messages golduck342

Would buy the gold exclamation mark on a long sleeve shirt

madcow19

quality posts: 10 Private Messages madcow19
fldeals wrote:The exclamation mark (!) shirts were offered in adult sizes (not just children's sizes) during a Woot Off in December of 2009. December 9th to be exact.

http://www.woot.com/offers/exclamation-print

My only regret was I did not realize the shirt sizing for Woot shirts ran smaller than traditional t-shirts.

They also had a glow-in-the-dark version. Would definitely buy that it if they brought it back!

My glow-in-the-dark on black shirt is my favorite Woot shirt! It's such a large graphic that it glows super bright when charged. My daughters always get a kick out of it.

deezil

quality posts: 2 Private Messages deezil

My glow-in-the-dark woot shirt and my Bandolier of Carrots are still rocking and rolling in my wardrobe.

I've bought lots of woots. I don't need to e-peen it up in my signature.

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

Wooo hoooo, ordering another Bag for Crap tote. Been using mine for over a year now to lug my crap to and from work. It's held up really well, and surprisingly good quality. Also ordering a Legendary tote.

bdubs8807

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bdubs8807

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/random-shirt-shirt

Is it a sign of addiction that I feel a compulsion to obey the ABT rule when buying this shirt?
Then again, if it is... would that be such a bad thing?

Does anybody have a http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cloak-of-visibility-lightweight-hoodie and/or http://shirt.woot.com/offers/who-needs-gravity-zip-up-hoodie in MXL that they don't want and/or need to sell? I would LOVE to buy it from you! I am currently offering $40+S&H for either one new, and $20-30+S&H for either one used! Please contact me ASAP, thanks!
B. D. Walton
P.S.: Reckon Nevermore!

fgarriel

quality posts: 21 Private Messages fgarriel

For some reason I thought the Bandolier of Carrots was a limited-time-only shirt, never to be reprinted. I feel decidedly less special now.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

I think the BEE OH CEE tote bag will make a great diaper bag

spicedrum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spicedrum
fgarriel wrote:For some reason I thought the Bandolier of Carrots was a limited-time-only shirt, never to be reprinted. I feel decidedly less special now.

Yeah, that's been pretty much shot to hell, now that you can buy just about any shirt in woot history: http://shirt.woot.com/catalog

No need to check back daily because you can just buy a shirt whenever you want it. Takes all the fun out of it.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Question- I have a "Be the Screaming Monkey" shirt from way back. It has metallic print on it. I assume this variant does not since it's digital direct print?

computermd82

SkekTek wrote:Question- I have a "Be the Screaming Monkey" shirt from way back. It has metallic print on it. I assume this variant does not since it's digital direct print?

The side sale shirts are still being silk-screened, also, it says "Back (Metallic Ink)" if you click on the third picture for that shirt.

Looks to be the same as the original.

JamesDelsman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JamesDelsman
fgarriel wrote:For some reason I thought the Bandolier of Carrots was a limited-time-only shirt, never to be reprinted. I feel decidedly less special now.

Same with "Be the Screaming Monkey"--it was from before Shirt.Woot was launched, and I bought my three in the same Woot-off as my second Bag.

wingz666

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wingz666

Yeah my mistake on the random shirt, helps to read once in awhile
Thanx all.

MrsBones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBones

I feel silly asking, but I assume "Bandolier of Carrots" is a woot-filter remix of bag o' crap?

If I'm to keep buying shirts, I need MXS! Please add my size!

tsummers23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tsummers23
MrsBones wrote:I feel silly asking, but I assume "Bandolier of Carrots" is a woot-filter remix of bag o' crap?

Yep you are correct.

Micro1331

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Micro1331

Why can my wallet not hold enough money to buy all of these?!

dyip32

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dyip32

Somebody tell the "Shirts of Crap!" folks to make a sweater/hoodie with the "Basket of Cranberries" question-mark.

I'd rather have a 'question-mark' rather than an 'exclamation-mark'
:P

... seriously.