toddinfl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toddinfl

Why would I want one of these when you hardly
ever have a Big ol' Cornucopia on woot anymore? I don't use Facebook or twitter and that's the only way you seem to do them lately. Since Amazon tookover Woot has seriously gone downhill!

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf

I was wondering myself what happened to the Bag of Crap. There have not been any for the last two Woot-offs. I was thinking I was missing them because they were being offered elsewhere, like on Facebook or Twitter.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf

To celebrate my 8th anniversary of Wooting, I just bought a pair of Woot! Bag of Crap Bags for Crap for holding all the Crap that I get in the Bags from Woot!

Coincidentally, this is my 100th Woot! Yay!

alanhwoot

quality posts: 40 Private Messages alanhwoot

I've gotten two of the Bags of Crap; I'm pretty pessimistic about ever getting another.

However, for my 100th Woot, I did get the Legendary Basket of Cranberries shirt.

wkmtca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wkmtca

long sleeves.. what have these people got against long sleeves.. it actually gets cold some places and long sleeves are a real plus.

GSimmons01

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GSimmons01
neuropsychosocial wrote:It's not a random shirt. It's a random random shirt!

(You know the logo for Random Shirts, the blurry yellow question mark? The Random Random Shirt has the blurry yellow question mark on it.)

It's not a "random random shirt," it's a random shirt shirt LOL

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

drgandalf wrote:To celebrate my 8th anniversary of Wooting, I just bought a pair of Woot! Bag of Crap Bags for Crap for holding all the Crap that I get in the Bags from Woot!

Coincidentally, this is my 100th Woot! Yay!

belated congrats and infinite thanks!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

anago

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anago

They have a lot of nerve putting Big ol' Cornucopia themed stuff here after apparently getting rid of Big ol' Cornucopia. Are they trolling?

I’m addicted to placebos. I could quit, but it wouldn’t matter. -- Steven Wright

nuffsaid07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nuffsaid07

I enjoy the idea of having a bag for crap being filled with tiny gadgets and tons of tangled usb wires from over the years that I be to lazy to untangle.

Possibly a cat or two could end up in it.

Dookie.

computermd82

quality posts: 32 Private Messages computermd82

I wonder if Woot knows "Vitruvian" is spelled incorrectly on all 3 offerings?

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

computermd82 wrote:I wonder if Woot knows "Vitruvian" is spelled incorrectly on all 3 offerings?

Huh. Interesting. I'll let them know.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cherrybear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear

I'm usually not into consumerist chic, but I'd proudly sport a woot logo hoodie if the price were just the slightest bit lower.

todaresq

quality posts: 77 Private Messages todaresq

I could have sworn the timeline to buy was until November 26th... when I went to do my Cyber Monday shopping, these were no longer available... what happened? Did I misread the date?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

todaresq wrote:I could have sworn the timeline to buy was until November 26th... when I went to do my Cyber Monday shopping, these were no longer available... what happened? Did I misread the date?

Oh no! I'm sorry you missed it.

Most (but not all!) Shirt Plus sales start on 12am Monday and go to 11:59pm Sunday.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
ThunderThighs wrote:Shirt Plus sales start on 12am Monday and go to 11:59pm Sunday.

I think you're on to something here, TT.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

I got my blue monkey pullover today

Very warm, and the 2x is a perfect size. Not too tight, and just enough baggie to make it comfy!

Super soft too!

that was fun while it lasted!

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain

Bag for crap tote falls apart if washed. Gotta bust out the sewing machine.