inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

For example, did you know we have 85 tees that have something to do with ‘robot’? I bet all of you knew that. Do you like 'em cute, or serious? Was it the story that got your attention, or the artist? But today (or tomorrow, or even later this week, I know the woot-off has you busy) I would love to hear about your favorite robot shirt, and why it is your favorite.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
inkycatz wrote:For example, did you know we have 85 tees that have something to do with ‘robot’? I bet all of you knew that. Do you like 'em cute, or serious? Was it the story that got your attention, or the artist? But today (or tomorrow, or even later this week, I know the woot-off has you busy) I would love to hear about your favorite robot shirt, and why it is your favorite.

I like {Robbie's} robot shirt with [the electricity*] (squeezed) from the {clouds}.

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote

I think my favorite is The Power of Giving, although Escape comes pretty close. The first because it's just an awesome shirt; the expressions on the little robot kids is very cute. The second just has a great bittersweet feel to it.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

T4 or Sunset, though admittedly there are a good handful of decent robot tees. Those are both winners for the use of color above and beyond all else.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

"The Last Subroutine" is prolly my fave robot shirt, pretty sweet design and I like the navy shirt color!
Why wouldn't you love it? It mixes the best of both worlds...zombies AND robots!!!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

The Awakening! It's a wide-eyed mystical moody ode to a Vernes-ian woodcut dreamworld through which I flow as robot and heroine and oversoul-ed all-viewer of a deliriously misty-hearted, bright-minded adventure, joyously layered and lived and lost in the blinked sweep of a lighthouse beam through rained-universe darkness.

But, like, frozen on the t-shirt and less faux-thinky brainstuffed, y'know?

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
AdderXYU wrote:T4 or Sunset, though admittedly there are a good handful of decent robot tees. Those are both winners for the use of color above and beyond all else.

I think Sunset is the only robot shirt I own, so I'll say that one. Might have to do something about the lack of robotic finery.
The fact Robbie is able to adopt different styles and is very inventive with shirt composition always impresses.

rightturnclyde

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rightturnclyde
inkycatz wrote:
For example, did you know we have 85 tees that have something to do with ‘robot’? I bet all of you knew that. Do you like 'em cute, or serious? Was it the story that got your attention, or the artist? But today (or tomorrow, or even later this week, I know the woot-off has you busy) I would love to hear about your favorite robot shirt, and why it is your favorite.

It didn't show up within the 85 shirts for "robot", but I like:

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/tin-old-skool

It's funny, it's well drawn, and it doesn't contain a flower, balloon, or kitten...it does, however, contain a robot.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

I still, to this day, like this robot best.

move along

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

I'm not terribly in to robot tees. there are several designs that I've really liked, but robots are not something I wear.

That said, I own The Heart Goes On by bootsboots and Almost Human by radiomode.

so those would be my 2 favorites.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake

It was too hard to pick one favorite design, but it was easy picking who's my favorite robot drawing artist.

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal

My favorite shirt of all time is The Convenient Tiny Chair.
But I also own & love:
Tin: Old Skool
Squeeze and
Almost Human

I also really like Kevlar's robots, but have a hard time finding them on woot.