mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

I'm thinking this week might have a bit more interest than last week. I don't think I've voted for so many entries in at least a year. There's a lot of good stuff to choose from (though unfortunately most not in the fog so probably little chance of actually printing). My choice is:

Indian Pixie Chief by Randyotter

It seems like it's been quite a while since we've had a crazy colorful, abstract design with stuff going on all over the place. It's been long overdue in my opinion. I love the colors and they work really well together and on the white tee especially with the big print size.

What this makes me think of is if Aphte did a collaboration with Edgar (which I would love to see happen). It's centered enough on the fairy figure to look coherent, but still has enough varied elements to have to look at it for a long time to see everything that's going on. Really well done and I'd love to have a chance to purchase it.

jasneko: 2
truffleshuffle: 2
Josephus: 2
rglee: 1
odysseyroc/rglee: 1
Radscoolian: 1
plainyoghurt: 1
qetza: 1
wirdou: 1
daledreams:1
ste7venl: 1
Ike Motta/Tobe Fonseca: 1
ilovedoodle: 1
Randyotter: 1

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked

Curly cues

But my head hurts, so I'm not trying for even light commentary.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
mrwednesday wrote:I'm thinking this week might have a bit more interest than last week.

Honestly, I'm still not feeling it this week due to lots of external pressures.
Nevertheless, here is my choice for the week because I don't want to see this movement wither.This is just surreal and well executed and I dig it for that. My only problem is the creme.....it's creme. I'd honestly rather have yellow, but it is what it is, and it is my choice this week.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

cdrewlow

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cdrewlow

I think this is a simple, fun design. By far my favorite bird shirt this week.