mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

I'm thinking this week might have a bit more interest than last week. I don't think I've voted for so many entries in at least a year. There's a lot of good stuff to choose from (though unfortunately most not in the fog so probably little chance of actually printing). My choice is:

Indian Pixie Chief by Randyotter

It seems like it's been quite a while since we've had a crazy colorful, abstract design with stuff going on all over the place. It's been long overdue in my opinion. I love the colors and they work really well together and on the white tee especially with the big print size.

What this makes me think of is if Aphte did a collaboration with Edgar (which I would love to see happen). It's centered enough on the fairy figure to look coherent, but still has enough varied elements to have to look at it for a long time to see everything that's going on. Really well done and I'd love to have a chance to purchase it.

jasneko: 2
truffleshuffle: 2
Josephus: 2
rglee: 1
odysseyroc/rglee: 1
Radscoolian: 1
plainyoghurt: 1
qetza: 1
wirdou: 1
daledreams:1
ste7venl: 1
Ike Motta/Tobe Fonseca: 1
ilovedoodle: 1
Randyotter: 1

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked

Curly cues

But my head hurts, so I'm not trying for even light commentary.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
mrwednesday wrote:I'm thinking this week might have a bit more interest than last week.

Honestly, I'm still not feeling it this week due to lots of external pressures.
Nevertheless, here is my choice for the week because I don't want to see this movement wither.This is just surreal and well executed and I dig it for that. My only problem is the creme.....it's creme. I'd honestly rather have yellow, but it is what it is, and it is my choice this week.

move along

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow

I think this is a simple, fun design. By far my favorite bird shirt this week.