WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Hoodies:
  • 31.9% - Pullover 375
  • 59.8% - Zip-Up 704
  • 8.3% - Neither one. I don't wear hoodies at all. 98
1177 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

Could be either actually, depending on mood, activity and temperature.

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
lonelypond wrote:Could be either actually, depending on mood, activity and temperature.

Yes, I concur. I prefer pullover most of the time, especially if there's a design on it, just because a lot of zippers seem to warp over time, but I like both.

DarthTagnan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DarthTagnan

I prefer to have zip-ups as I'm usually running out the door.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

I only wear ones with zippers. I HATE pullovers. And while I'm ranting, could we have another size or two for hoodies? I like my clothes ginormous and baggy.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

ardubu

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ardubu

Hoodies? Is that for Hoodlums?

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

I can go either way. Although my zip ups seem to get more mileage.

spongeblake

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongeblake

pullovers. it's all about the kangaroo pouch.

vielleicht

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vielleicht

Zip-up! All the way!

I hate pullover hoodies.

lactoholic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lactoholic

Totally zip ups.

Better temperature regulation, easier to put on and off and you get to a chance to show off your woot t-shirt underneath. ;)

mncowboy96

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mncowboy96

I hate zip up. I will pay twice as much to get a pull over. But then again I haven't seen a single tee shirt design on shirt woot I would ever pay for.

charliecarroll

quality posts: 104 Private Messages charliecarroll

I haven't had the urge to rob or assault anyone so I really have not had a need for a hoodie. lol

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
spongeblake wrote:pullovers. it's all about the kangaroo pouch.

There you go. Right answer. Close the polls.

circusninja

quality posts: 8 Private Messages circusninja

I prefer zip up, but they are usually more expensive. (at least the ones that I want are) Because of the $, I have more pullovers.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

I prefer the basic crew-neck sweatshirt with NO hood. I have a ton of those with various designs and wear them all winter long. I also have a few that are henley-style with half zips or buttons. I have two "hoodies" from woot. I love the designs, but hate the hood. If it must have a hood, then I prefer the zip-up kind.

Any chance of basic sweats sans hood someday??

07/11/14

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

I too prefer regular sweatshirts without the hood. If the choice is between zip-up and pullover, zip up all the way. Pullovers tend to pull at my neck in a way I really hate, or be too short.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

I prefer the sweater-vest look.

move along

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Zippers 100%, my hair gets very staticky and I like wearing them unzipped with a teeshirt but having the flexibility to zip it up if it's cold.

ShaggyTx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShaggyTx
charliecarroll wrote:I haven't had the urge to rob or assault anyone so I really have not had a need for a hoodie. lol

Too funny!

Phoulmouth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Phoulmouth

Zip up isn't a hoodie, its a windbreaker or a coat. The traditional hoodie is a pull over, always has been, always will be.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but I generally prefer pullovers. However, if something is going to be printed on it I vastly prefer zip-ups. The only pullover hoodies with designs I care to own have sports logos on them.

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick

I'm torn! I love the zippy hoodie. But dude, kangaroo pouch! Part pocket, part hand muff! Pullover wins because of this.

sarahat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sarahat

Zipper. I like the idea of pullovers, but every time I wear one, I overheat. Or I'm taking it on and off all day. Way easier to zip/unzip as the temperature changes.

kansaskwakker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kansaskwakker

Zip it! Zip it good!
I'm too sexy for my Zip!
That's why I give you all this Lip!
I'm too sexy, I'm too sexy...