WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Panda Pirate

Speed to First Woot:
2m 10.771s
First Sucker:
branchero
Last Wooter to Woot:
djsao
Last Purchase:
17 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 38% of Shirt Woots
Top 25% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
1024

Purchaser Experience

  • 0% first woot
  • 93% second woot
  • 7% < 10 woots
  • 0% < 25 woots
  • 0% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 8% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 16% one year old
  • 74% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 93% bought 1
  • 6% bought 2
  • 1% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

6%
5%
2%
2%
1%
3%
4%
6%
10%
8%
7%
6%
5%
4%
4%
3%
3%
4%
3%
2%
2%
4%
3%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Percentage of Sales Per Day

3%
1%
87%
3%
3%
2%
3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


bpr2


quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I thought that this was going to be a shirt about Eskrima

that was fun while it lasted!

LOhateVE


quality posts: 5 Private Messages LOhateVE

I hate Pandas.

bpr2


quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Slow posting tonight.

that was fun while it lasted!

sneezycop


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sneezycop

I am Psychic!! I forsee this as a topselling kids shirt. Cuz if you are a man and caught wearing this, you have to give up your Man Card.

safyrejet


quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

I thought it was a pirate dog at first.

And yeah, I've actually had a hard time accepting our pop culture celebration of pirates. They weren't/aren't nice people. I suppose it's just more proof that the Hollywood entertainment industry can glamorize and turn anything family friendly!

rnplyr1985


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rnplyr1985

I thought that was a picture of Teemo... Bummer

gusvonpooch


quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch

Wish the artwork was on the back of the shirt

basfiji


quality posts: 9 Private Messages basfiji

Was I the only one that thought of Google when I seen this shirt??

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
safyrejet wrote:I thought it was a pirate dog at first.


I know what it's not, it's not a Fox.

Congrats on your first print BLB!

move along

skatimmy737


quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

If that's a baboon skull on his hat, then I love this.

atomic punk


quality posts: 1 Private Messages atomic punk

I still have yet to contact customer service about this (lazy? maybe) but if you haven't ever bought a shirt here before, be careful of the sizes. I bought 2 shirts now in the youth size 6 for my son and they are both extremely short and extremely W-I-D-E. I'd like to send them back but the postage alone would be more than the cost of the Tshirt. I'm not buying another shirt from woot again (gave them 2 shots at it). Or at the very least, not until my son gets old enough to wear a large size and I can try a different size out. Just my $.05 worth (inflation).

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
atomic punk wrote:I still have yet to contact customer service about this (lazy? maybe) but if you haven't ever bought a shirt here before, be careful of the sizes. I bought 2 shirts now in the youth size 6 for my son and they are both extremely short and extremely W-I-D-E. I'd like to send them back but the postage alone would be more than the cost of the Tshirt. I'm not buying another shirt from woot again (gave them 2 shots at it). Or at the very least, not until my son gets old enough to wear a large size and I can try a different size out. Just my $.05 worth (inflation).

FYI, Woot customer service doesn't ask for the shirts back. They are pretty good about making things right. The kid's sizes are pretty wonk. Maybe a ladie's small would work as they are longer.

move along

spiderdad


quality posts: 2 Private Messages spiderdad

That's a rather depressing write up. :-/

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates

My first DAILY print. Thanks for all your support. Yeah, the write-up was a bit bleak... But the truth often is.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
j5 wrote:FYI, Woot customer service doesn't ask for the shirts back. They are pretty good about making things right. The kid's sizes are pretty wonk. Maybe a ladie's small would work as they are longer.



Yes, you can always contact them at support@woot.com if you need to chat with them about it some more.

I'm just hanging out, really.

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Yeah man, pirates didn't feast around IRL. The fantasy version is fun, but not realistic. And I don't think it's particularly dark pointing that out. I think that people probably don't want to know what Ninja were like IRL either. :P

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

workinpoor


quality posts: 15 Private Messages workinpoor
gusvonpooch wrote:Wish the artwork was on the back of the shirt



YES! What is with all these shirts these days with the art on the front? T-shirts should have the "main" art/poster on the back and a logo/art reference where the pocket should be on the front.

workinpoor


quality posts: 15 Private Messages workinpoor
basfiji wrote:Was I the only one that thought of Google when I seen this shirt??



Perhaps. I thought of Sons of Anarchy.

workinpoor


quality posts: 15 Private Messages workinpoor
spiderdad wrote:That's a rather depressing write up. :-/



I rather liked it. Informative and kind of funny, if you don't take it too seriously.

lstaff


quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff
workinpoor wrote:YES! What is with all these shirts these days with the art on the front? T-shirts should have the "main" art/poster on the back and a logo/art reference where the pocket should be on the front.



"Occupy the T-shirt!"

rightturnclyde


quality posts: 4 Private Messages rightturnclyde

This belongs on a shelf right next to a vegetarian, vampire bunny.

jmbunkin


quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin
workinpoor wrote:YES! What is with all these shirts these days with the art on the front? T-shirts should have the "main" art/poster on the back and a logo/art reference where the pocket should be on the front.



Agreed,I'm tired of wearing my Woot shirts backwards,I get a neck rash.

jmbunkin


quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin
lstaff wrote:"Occupy the T-shirt!"



I'll "back" this idea ! I'm sure I would buy more shirts with that option.

safyrejet


quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

? Artwork on the back? Can someone explain that appeal? I really don't get why that would be preferred. I can understand that for concert shirts where they put the list of locations on the back, for specific logo/company style shirts, or for a few designs, like that shhh ninja. But I really prefer the art on front of the shirt, I mean I can see it there and it doesn't get covered all day by my backpack, overshirt, jacket, chairback, etc...Art on the back shirts are a waste of time to me 'cause I miss out on seeing that cute/cool/nerdy design that I'm wearing.

bluejester


quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

You know, if you flip the little skull on the hat around, it looks like a sad kitten with a tattoo on it's forehead...

ibexscribe


quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe
safyrejet wrote:? Artwork on the back? Can someone explain that appeal? I really don't get why that would be preferred. I can understand that for concert shirts where they put the list of locations on the back, for specific logo/company style shirts, or for a few designs, like that shhh ninja. But I really prefer the art on front of the shirt, I mean I can see it there and it doesn't get covered all day by my backpack, overshirt, jacket, chairback, etc...Art on the back shirts are a waste of time to me 'cause I miss out on seeing that cute/cool/nerdy design that I'm wearing.



I'm completely with you on this one. Right now my hair would cover half of the design on the back, too. As it is, it covers some of the front designs and would cover pocket-located prints, too. Design on the front is as it should be. Carry on, Woot! Carry on!

TheGolux


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 2m 4.440s
First Sucker: branchero
Last Wooter to Woot: minipando
Last Purchase:6 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 888


First day sales 888
First day posts 26