considerately

quality posts: 1 Private Messages considerately

Where do you guys trade shirts? I haven't been so lucky with my randoms.. white should never happen. ever.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Make sure you check out the daily deal on http://pop.woot.com/ as well as the great Plus deals.

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain
xpenguin wrote:So let me get this straight.

It is random shirt day.

ON. MY. BIRTHDAY.

*contemplates*

You mean, ON. MY. BIRTHDAY.

gallifreya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gallifreya

If my last order of random shirts had arrived yet, I would be considering this, but I want to see what I get in the first lot!

the7654

quality posts: 0 Private Messages the7654
upbeatanime wrote:IS 6.66 the only pricce i can pay? becuase i support no EVIL and buy into no EVIL. could i have a coupon code for like 1% off or perhaps .1 % off?

It's a good thing 666 isn't the evil number.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkZqFtYtqaI

jimbrady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimbrady

Could we at least get a guarantee that the shirt was once actually offered on shirt.woot? I could deal with an occasional woot logo shirt thrown in, but last time one of my randoms was a weak design of a lion falling off the royal crest that was never a woot design (thank you: "all designs").

jandrwyant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jandrwyant

These 3 will make my shirt.woot collection big enough to wear a different shirt every day for a month! Woot!

cengland0

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cengland0

Whenever I buy shirts, I always get them in sets of two. One for me and one for my girlfriend. How can I buy random ones and guarantee that I get two matching ones?

If I buy three random ones my size and then setup a new account and buy three more her size, there's probably a big chance of not getting any that match, right?

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
considerately wrote:Where do you guys trade shirts? I haven't been so lucky with my randoms.. white should never happen. ever.

Check out this thread for the spot for trading Randoms in the ShirtWoot Community forums. Skip to the last two or three pages for current trades. Post your info there.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

I think I am going to sit this one out again, too many designs lately that I just don't want. Now if I bought three and was guaranteed to get one with the new digital printing so I can check it out much cheaper than paying $18 I might be in for 3

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

In for 3. This is the second time my husband will be a recipient of ONE of the shirts. He was super lucky last time and I expect he will be this time as well because that's how it is I realized that even if he doesn't like the design that much, it's pretty cheap for a tshirt for him. And if he does, all the better.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Last time, I passed, figured not too many shirts my style. Then I saw people getting Join the Security Team! and was rightly annoyed. In for three, shirt.woot. I could never stay away from you.

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin
PocketBrain wrote:You mean, ON. MY. BIRTHDAY.

Haha! Happy birthday to you!

wkmtca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wkmtca

i got 3 random for myself once.. 2 i did not like and last time i got 3 random for my son... 1 he had and the other 2 were meh.. so i think i am skipping this time..

davidjansing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidjansing

These are cool. I got a Knights of Nee coat of arms shirt last time. I think I'll roll those dice again.

Oh, and for the random shirt virgins out there, these shirts tend to run small, so go +1 on whatever your usual size is.

squishit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squishit
andy2010 wrote:nope

I am ensaddened by this. Consider this my expression of disappointment in shirts that don't fit.

cherrybear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear

I have always passed, but today I decided to gamble. Bought one for myself and another for husband-man. Hopefully at least one of us will get a winner =)

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
jimbrady wrote:Could we at least get a guarantee that the shirt was once actually offered on shirt.woot? I could deal with an occasional woot logo shirt thrown in, but last time one of my randoms was a weak design of a lion falling off the royal crest that was never a woot design (thank you: "all designs").

It actually was a woot design called Fallen Royalty. Shirt woot sells woot shirts so anything you get in the randoms is from shirt.woot. I believe Fallen Royalty was part of a side sale and as such is not part of the catalog, yet. But it is a woot shirt nonetheless. Your randoms will all be woot designs, mostly those that were on sale in the former "Reckoning" or in side sales in the last few months. That's what they have extra stock of already printed and need to purge.

07/11/14

dlcarst77

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dlcarst77

I'm always afraid I'll get a couple cat shirts, since woot loves cats...but I think I'm gonna roll the dice this time.

Woots: 24
Hours wasted on Woot: countless
Regrets: 0

rightturnclyde

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rightturnclyde
dlcarst77 wrote:I'm always afraid I'll get a couple cat shirts, since woot loves cats...but I think I'm gonna roll the dice this time.

Last month I got a Trek shirt, a yin-yang shirt, and a unicorn shirt. Roll the dice...

rkmealo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rkmealo

Too many woots for wallet

rightturnclyde

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rightturnclyde

Okay, I'll try this again...no Russian Nesting Doll...no Russian Nesting Doll...no Russian Nesting Doll...

yeuannh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yeuannh

Does anyone happen to know from what week to what week they will grab the randoms from? I always forget how it works...

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Reclaimer456 wrote:If you are going to buy them, you always buy 3.

Twice, I've bought only one and ended up getting designs I like. I probably shouldn't do it again considering I recently adopted a black cat who constantly runs in front of me ;D (tl;dr: I've run out of luck)

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

rynokenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rynokenny

On thanksgiving??

Damni it. Bought three.

bennkenn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bennkenn
alanhwoot wrote:If you're disappointed that they aren't actually selling blurry question mark shirts, check over here.

That is still my favorite Woot Shirt.

scarchin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scarchin
tsukitensh wrote:For those who have bought randoms before, are you generally happy with what you've gotten?

I always get 3 for my kids (3 boys). Usually we get designs we like - and the shirts alone are high quality. Worth the price.

scarchin

I remember looking at a site or page where a list of the shirts one was likely to get from the random deal.

Anyone have a link?

KAZVorpal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KAZVorpal

It is random shirt day.

ON. MY. BIRTHDAY.

*contemplates*

Yes, it's a statistical anomaly.

everlore

quality posts: 3 Private Messages everlore

I wish shirt.woot would sell a fuzzy question mark t-shirt one of these days.

e

scarchin

everlore wrote:I wish shirt.woot would sell a fuzzy question mark t-shirt one of these days.

They do it from time to time. I have one!

KAZVorpal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KAZVorpal
scarchin wrote:They do it from time to time. I have one!

They sell it ALL the time, on a separate page of Woot shirts. I'm too lazy to re-link to it, but it's earlier in this thread.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
yeuannh wrote:Does anyone happen to know from what week to what week they will grab the randoms from? I always forget how it works...

Narfcake figured out that it usually takes 4-6 weeks for shirts to show up in Randoms, so this batch will include quite a few shirts that were Reckoned or in Woot Plus sales that ended 4-6 weeks ago through 4-6 weeks before the last batch of Randoms (end of August) - so Reckonings 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, all the Woot Plus sales during that time except Purplepalooza, and all the other shirts that woot might throw into the pile.

Random Shirts are like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're going to get.

scarchin wrote:I remember looking at a site or page where a list of the shirts one was likely to get from the random deal.

Anyone have a link?

That list, posted by Narfcake on deals.woot, was a detailed list of what might be included in the August Random Woot Plus sale, but it is no longer an accurate list of what might arrive in this batch of Randoms.

KAZVorpal wrote:They sell it ALL the time, on a separate page of Woot shirts. I'm too lazy to re-link to it, but it's earlier in this thread.

Actually, it's no longer for sale all the time (until July-ish, it was available for purchase at any time), but it is being offered in this week's "Shirts of Brussels Sprouts" Woot Plus sale.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
neuropsychosocial wrote:.... in this week's "Shirts of Brussels Sprouts" Woot Plus sale.

Woot filter is SO wrong this time. Brussels Sprouts are not C-R-A-P. They are one of my favorite tasty veggies!! And they will be served and eaten at quite a few holiday dinners today. Poor, poor Brussels Sprouts, get less love than broccoli around here.

07/11/14

courtneyraedio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages courtneyraedio

I hope it's from somebody's closet.

mikeymiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikeymiz

Doctor Who anyone?

pinchecat

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pinchecat

i remember falling for this once. really though, save your money. you look silly enough as it is by wearing woot shirts in public, but to wear woot shirts that you receive randomly is just asking for embarrassment.

morninglark

quality posts: 23 Private Messages morninglark

It is random shirt day.

ON. MY. BIRTHDAY.

*contemplates*

Happy Thanksbirthday! Or is it Happy Birthgiving? Uh. . . I guess not, Happy Birthday on Thanksgiving Day! Unless you are not in the USA, then just Happy Birthday. :-)

morninglark

quality posts: 23 Private Messages morninglark

This is my third random shirt day. The first time, I liked two of the three shirts but sadly was overly optimistic on the success of the last diet. The last woot, I was happy with all three, so I'm back again for another trio.

darraghr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darraghr

Just got the triple pack. Let the celebrations begin! I'm talking trumpets festooned with flags, king's with giant turkey legs and peasants eating cack-a-leekie (Scottish soup made of leeks and chicken, so cool your jets people). The only thing I wish for is that none of my shirts have to do with Thanksgiving. Please, oh please, oh please!!!