vielleicht

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vielleicht
tsukitensh wrote:For those who have bought randoms before, are you generally happy with what you've gotten?

No. Here's my breakdown:
LOVED, totally thrilled: 0
Love but own already, traded away: 1
Like well enough to wear I guess: 2
Hated, successfully traded away: 6
Hated, haven't been able to trade: 3

Now, only being saddled with three unfortunate shirts in the end, that doesn't seem so bad. But it takes a LOT of effort/time/patience to trade away shirts (not to mention that you pay ~$3 for trade shipping, which raises the end price from $6.66 to ~$10, which doesn't make much of a deal given the extra hassle).

I only went in for one this time around, because to be honest the anticipation is kind of fun. But maybe only $6.66 worth of fun, definitely not $19.98 worth of fun.

darraghr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darraghr
cengland0 wrote:Whenever I buy shirts, I always get them in sets of two. One for me and one for my girlfriend. How can I buy random ones and guarantee that I get two matching ones?

If I buy three random ones my size and then setup a new account and buy three more her size, there's probably a big chance of not getting any that match, right?

Perhaps Woot! did this on purpose for the benefit of the rest of the world. Does anyone like seeing couples in matching outfits. I don't even like the doublemint commercials. Geeez guy, come on now.

purplefeather

quality posts: 8 Private Messages purplefeather

I broke down and went for three for my daughter. I'll leave it in the bag and let her unwrap it on Christmas.

I just really hope she doesn't end up with anything inappropriate for a 14 year old, since I won't know what she gets until she opens it. :P

catricity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catricity

Colors:Roy G.Biv---all the colors of the chakras, from bottom to top! 😉

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565

363k..... not buying it. Especially with a 3 quantity limit.

racheling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racheling

Hope my shirts ship out soon... wasn't planning to get any, but my little brother needs some cheap t-shirts.

deborah11565 wrote:363k..... not buying it. Especially with a 3 quantity limit.

I'm guessing that's the combined total of all random shirt sales.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

November Random Shirt sales: 12,626
Current total Random Shirt sales: 363,214

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
deborah11565 wrote:363k..... not buying it. Especially with a 3 quantity limit.
racheling wrote:I'm guessing that's the combined total of all random shirt sales.

Yup - under the new inventory system, it's a running total of all Random Shirts. Until the website design in late May, the posted number of sales was for that day's sales of Randoms only, not the running total, and I have a record of those. Since the redesign, subtracting the new total from the old total has yielded sales figures approximately in line with the old ones - slightly less, but in line with the general decrease in sales for Daily shirts.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

Mikecoe71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mikecoe71

Wonder why the sale was 5 days ago and still not shipped???

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Mikecoe71 wrote:Wonder why the sale was 5 days ago and still not shipped???

There was a weekend in there. While often faster, we ask that you allow up to 5 business days for order processing and shipping. And that's a lot of random orders to pull and pack.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

seangt95

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seangt95

I havent been on the site in forever, and really am trying to work on saving money so have been avoiding Woot altogether (I know, I'm a horrible person!!!) but I have several shirts left over I'd still like to unload...

Got mine today! All MXL and all unworn/unwashed, all for trade

After All This Time (Anvil)

Let's all go to the Black Hole (Anvil)

Left over from last time, both unworn/unwashed:

Camisa de los Muertos (AA)

Run Away! Run Away! (AA)

And then, worn once, washed once:

Family Portrait (AA)

Considering any MXL shirts for trades or say... $5 per shirt, $3 flat rate shipping within the 48 contiguous states? Only exception is I'd like $10 for Run Away! Run Away! cause it does glow in the dark....

sarahphine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarahphine
seangt95 wrote:I havent been on the site in forever, and really am trying to work on saving money so have been avoiding Woot altogether (I know, I'm a horrible person!!!) but I have several shirts left over I'd still like to unload...

Got mine today! All MXL and all unworn/unwashed, all for trade

After All This Time (Anvil)

Let's all go to the Black Hole (Anvil)

Left over from last time, both unworn/unwashed:

Camisa de los Muertos (AA)

Run Away! Run Away! (AA)

And then, worn once, washed once:

Family Portrait (AA)

Considering any MXL shirts for trades or say... $5 per shirt, $3 flat rate shipping within the 48 contiguous states? Only exception is I'd like $10 for Run Away! Run Away! cause it does glow in the dark....

Interested in Always & RunAway! Sent you a PM.

-----------------------
randoms: 12
shirts: 9
other stuffs: 10
regrets: none yet

kimberly5383

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimberly5383

Will these orders be shipping out soon?

ryanw183

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryanw183
kimberly5383 wrote:Will these orders be shipping out soon?

I'm still waiting for mine too...

jysun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jysun

I forgot I ordered these. C'mon woot, anticipation is quickly turning into loss of interest and low morale!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

With randoms, half the time I get the shirts before I ever get tracking.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

If you're concerned about your shirt order, and don't have a tracking number, please contact support@woot.com for an update.

Thanks!

I'm just hanging out, really.

ryanw183

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryanw183

WooHoo! Shirts have shipped. Looking forward to see what fun shirts I get this time.

ChronoSquall14

Yup, got my tracking notice. I figure random shirt.woots are a practice in patience, so I try to embrace it.

alanhwoot

quality posts: 38 Private Messages alanhwoot

It probably took a while to print up 12,626 copies of "Russian Nesting Doll".

CollegeTom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CollegeTom

That's odd. They shipped on Thursday, but I got the notification email on Sunday.

Come on, WOOT! No whammies!

dlcarst77

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dlcarst77

I got the tricorn!!! Woo hoo! Others were not bad, and no cats! My first randoms were a smashing success!

Woots: 24
Hours wasted on Woot: countless
Regrets: 0

rangerlg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rangerlg

My three came today. Got the following:

Civic Duty Dance
Turkevolution
I Quit

The Civic Duty Dance is in mens 3X. Might be open for trade on that one. Kids claimed the other two. Also have a mens 2XL The Cake is a Liar unworn/unwashed that I would be willing to trade.

TacoTsar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TacoTsar

My honest neighbor delivered mine today! (mailman put it in the wrong box) I ordered two for me and one for the wife

Mine
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/vote-zomney
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/say-no-to-scurvy
Wife
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/kitchen-warfare

I am very pleased with all my shirts! Thx Woot!

CollegeTom

rangerlg wrote:My three came today. Got the following:

Civic Duty Dance
Turkevolution
I Quit

The Civic Duty Dance is in mens 3X. Might be open for trade on that one. Kids claimed the other two. Also have a mens 2XL The Cake is a Liar unworn/unwashed that I would be willing to trade.

As a Safety professional, I love the "I Quit" one! LOL!

Tracking says I should get my shirts on Friday, so I should expect them on Saturday!

ChronoSquall14

I work in safety signage myself, and the "I Quit" would need to be boarded and go up at the office.

If I get a third Scurvy shirt I'll just be agog. Just two more days, so the tracking says...

bearkatmatt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bearkatmatt

Two weeks and I still don't have my shirts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bearkatmatt wrote:Two weeks and I still don't have my shirts

You should be able to track your shirts through the stuff you bought link in your account history. Hope that helps!

I'm just hanging out, really.

jwiv

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jwiv

bbearz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bbearz

Sigh. I do not believe I will purchase any more random shirts. The last 5 shirts have been pretty mediocre. I look at this thread and everyone seems to have kick ass shirts while mine are 6/10 at best. Meh. I guess it's just bad luck.

rightturnclyde

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rightturnclyde

Tracking states I should get my shirts 18 days after my order was placed. I really hope I get some of the repeated shirts posted by others here...last random I was wasn't so lucky: One I wear for yard work and two my wife wears as night shirts. Fingers crossed...

beex215

quality posts: 1 Private Messages beex215

i hope i dont get anymore pig shirts or animals b chance. stop doing that. thats not very random.

also im suppose to get my shirts today after 2 weeks of waiting. better not be animal shirts, especially pigs.

edit- good. no animal shirts. only really like one though. the green pirate scurvy one.

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen
beex215 wrote:
edit- good. no animal shirts. only really like one though. the green pirate scurvy one.

That's a score! Congrats!

zzax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zzax

Got, Always Leave a Note
http://shirt.woot.com/blog/post/always-leave-a-note

and

Kitchen Warfare
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/kitchen-warfare

Both in mens large. Honestly I would trade either away for just about any Mens L or XL shirt

CollegeTom

LOL! I guessed it. The expected delivery date changed from today to tomorrow. We'll see....
Which reminds me; I need to go through my T shirt drawer and clear out some room.

Bogie21

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Bogie21

Wow, people are already getting their shirts!?

Purchased: Nov. 22nd
Shipped: Dec. 3rd
Estimated Arrival date: Dec. 12th

20 days / 13 business days

suckblat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages suckblat

Just got mine - "Tricky Treats" (glow in the dark!)

http://shirt.woot.com/blog/post/tricky-treats

Men's XL, let me know if anyone wants to trade.

drawninward

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drawninward

First time ordering a random and I got:
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/always-leave-a-note

I'm quite happy with it! AD is the best. Thanks Woot!

ChronoSquall14

Got my 3 in XXL.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/russian-nesting-doll

I knew this could happen. I did this for you all, fellow Wooters, so you wouldn't be alone in your misery.

Also got Tricorn, which is fine, not great, not bad, will wear it every Sep/Oct and then put it away.

Also received The Green Door. Pleased as punch with that one. Will wear it when I see Hobbit. And then the two after. And also other times.

gordun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gordun

First random shirt woot. Hauled the below, all unwashed ML. Not thrilled and looking to trade.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/race-for-a-snack

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/tricorn-of-the-sacred-realm

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/turkevolution