WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Are your clothes feeling a little tighter today?
  • 21.4% - Yes, but it was worth it. 312
  • 40.2% - No, because I managed to eat responsibly on the national day of gluttony. 586
  • 25.9% - No, because I planned ahead and I'm rocking sweatpants today. 378
  • 12.5% - Yes, and I hate myself. I'm never eating turkey again once I polish off these 15 pounds of leftovers. 183
1459 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui

No, I typically eat less on Thanksgiving because I don't like many of the traditional foods.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis

All I can say is Food Allergies you sit with your family to a huge table full of food. This year all I could have was squash and turkey. lol
Hey its all about being with family.

richter3141

quality posts: 0 Private Messages richter3141

Where is the option for "No, because I have the metabolism of a hummingbird"?

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
richter3141 wrote:Where is the option for "No, because I have the metabolism of a hummingbird"?

Take it over to brag.woot.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Can I yes since the Anvil blanks shrink so much?

that was fun while it lasted!

likeaboss6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages likeaboss6

20.7% -
Yes, but it was worth it.
41.5% -
No, because I managed to eat responsibly on the national day of gluttony.
26.2% -
No, because I planned ahead and I'm rocking sweatpants today.
11.6% -
Yes, and I hate myself. I'm never eating turkey again once I polish off these 15 pounds of leftovers.
I feel like there might be quite a few Wooters who lied on this when looking at the national average as a benchmark. either that or Wooters many of whom claim to sit around on the computer all day spending money are a demographic that has extreme restraint. Yeah its looking like a lot of people answered this untruthfully.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
llandar wrote:Take it over to brag.woot.

Oh great ... another subsection.woot.com ...

bpr2 wrote:Can I yes since the Anvil blanks shrink so much?

Only if you lost height, as they only shrink in length, not width.