quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
lonelypond wrote:I could add a b

Only if you're French.

move along

linksdeity

quality posts: 22 Private Messages linksdeity
Re: Happy Pupday

I love this shirt!!! :D
Great colors, and a wonderful illustration!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: A Pressing Question

bpr2 wrote:Is it ironic that a female artist made this shirt?

Not when I'm the female.

Randyotter

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Randyotter
Re: Mugging

Just leaving this here take it how you will http://beta.threadless.com/product/3216/Muggers

maura44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maura44
Re: The Zombie Cafe

The design is well-done, but the nerdy side of me is freaking out because the gray matter is on the outside of the brain and the white matter is on the inside. I'll have to think about it. Maybe a cross-section instead?

Wow, sarcasm. That's original.

maura44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maura44
Re: Orange Concentrate

That orange is so adorable! I just want to squeeze him (wait...)!

Wow, sarcasm. That's original.

stinastar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stinastar
Re: Put It In A Bag Of Rice

I must be stupid but I don't get it.

stinastar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stinastar
memalory wrote:I really want to like this design, but the donut is holding me up. If the donut was a fried egg, I would want this design on a tee. I mean, for me, bacon & eggs just go together but bacon & donuts.....not so much.
I really like the design idea though, quite a lot infact. Just wish it were a fried egg. (wow, this derby makes a person hungry! I mean, bacon&eggs AND a donut sound great right now! LOL)

I agree with you. Needs a savory food there.

kaggs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaggs
Re: I <3 the Food Pyramid

I voted! Go cpresti! :D

cpresti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
kaggs wrote:I voted! Go cpresti! :D

:D Thanks, Kaggs!

Check out my Food design please!

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
Randyotter wrote:Just leaving this here take it how you will http://beta.threadless.com/product/3216/Muggers

...nuts?

Randyotter

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Randyotter
kevlar51 wrote:...nuts?

What does that mean

influenza54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages influenza54
Re: TWO PEANUTS WALKING DOWN THE STREET

Two goobers were a salted. Why peanuts?

lloyd2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lloyd2002
Re: Into the sunset

Not to be a killjoy, but the rules say "No pop culture riffs. Original work only." - Twinkie the Kid is not "Original work", and with the current events, etc., Twinkies riding into the sunset are definitely "pop culture riffs".

dbenton25

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dbenton25
yakimikku wrote:Which image is the real one? The one on the t-shirt is correctly a right-handed helix, but the other is left-handed.

Cute design though! :D

I flipped the shirt, so the one one the right is correct. Good on you for noticing.

David Benton a.k.a. Droidloot

Redbubble - Welovefine - Spreadshirt - Facebook

artguyaaron

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artguyaaron
Re: Eye Heart PIE

For pie lovers everywhere.

fuacka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
tonycenteno wrote:amazing work!

Thanks buddies!

fuacka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka

Reclaimer456

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reclaimer456
Re: Fresh Pi

Good execution, but zero points for creativity.

buzatron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buzatron
Re: Broccozilla

Eat your veggie kids, or bad bad things might happen....

coconutman1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coconutman1
Re: I think I´m pregnant

Hope you like it ! :D

Visit my Facebook

buzatron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buzatron
Re: Broccozilla

Eat your veggies kids or bad things will happen...

nootson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nootson
Re: Ants on a Log

All this is missing is a picture of Xzibit saying "Yo dawg"

mapinto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapinto
Re: Breakfast Love V2

For those that prefer eggs over donuts... : )

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit
nootson wrote:All this is missing is a picture of Xzibit saying "Yo dawg"

I'm not cool enough to get that reference... I just love the food...

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
lloyd2002 wrote:Not to be a killjoy, but the rules say "No pop culture riffs. Original work only." - Twinkie the Kid is not "Original work", and with the current events, etc., Twinkies riding into the sunset are definitely "pop culture riffs".

Twinkie the kid is not pop culture. Pop culture is all your zombies, vampires, and stuff. This design has been altered just as much as the campbell soup can, pi symbol, etc. Is a pie, hamburger, peanuts, oreos, and hot dog original art work? This is just as original as those items.

candogirldesigns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candogirldesigns
Re: Gone Bananas!

This is my first attempt at a comic cartoon facial expression. The baby in the monkey suit is meant to be a visual metaphor for the idiom "going bananas!" --Carol Borst

azreial

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azreial
stinastar wrote:I must be stupid but I don't get it.

if your phone gets wet you can put it in a bag of rice to dry it out. The rice absorbs the moisture

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: rainbow cake

Nice, but this isn't Woot's royal blue. This is the third entry lately to make up an idealized royal blue. It's misrepresentation.

j5

Randyotter wrote:What does that mean

It's an expression of frustrated resignation.
"Aw nuts"
Ironically enough, the original meaning, as tied to Brigadier General Anthony C. McAuliffe was, essentially,"piss off"

move along

j5

oakenspirit wrote:I'm not cool enough to get that reference... I just love the food...

Internet meme.
"Yo dawg!
I heard you liked ants on a log
So I had some ants on a log bring you some ants on a log."

move along

lloyd2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lloyd2002
deborah11565 wrote:Twinkie the kid is not pop culture. Pop culture is all your zombies, vampires, and stuff. This design has been altered just as much as the campbell soup can, pi symbol, etc. Is a pie, hamburger, peanuts, oreos, and hot dog original art work? This is just as original as those items.

Twinkie the Kid is a commercially Trademarked mascot from Hostess brands. Even though they're in bankruptcy, he's their intellectual property. This design isn't parody - the allowed exception for usage of a mascot by third parties - so Woot will probably reject it for that reason, alone. They don't want to be sued.

Twinkie the Kid, because of the current events, is also "Pop culture" by Woot's definition. Generic vampires, zombies, etc., aren't considered Pop Culture by Woot, unless they reference specific works (like Twilight, The Walking Dead, etc.).

I don't know about the soup can, though it's clearly parody, but the pi pie isn't "pop culture" even though it's not very original.

There have been lots of discussion in past threads on what is pop culture. Basically, if it references a current fad of some sort, uses a character from modern literature, or riffs on a video game, movie or tv show, it's "pop culture". I think someone said "if you have to be in tune with popular culture to get the joke, it's pop culture."

karmagar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karmagar
deborah11565 wrote:lol +1

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!

karmagar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karmagar
Re: You are so spoiled.

Any comment about my design would be welcomed!!! But of course I hope you like it

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: Candy Empire

Collab with walmazan!

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
lloyd2002 wrote:Twinkie the Kid is a commercially Trademarked mascot from Hostess brands. Even though they're in bankruptcy, he's their intellectual property. This design isn't parody - the allowed exception for usage of a mascot by third parties - so Woot will probably reject it for that rU eason, alone. They don't want to be sued.

Twinkie the Kid, because of the current events, is also "Pop culture" by Woot's definition. Generic vampires, zombies, etc., aren't considered Pop Culture by Woot, unless they

reference specific works (like Twilight, The Walking Dead, etc.).

I don't know about the soup can, though it's clearly parody, but the pi pie isn't "pop culture" even though it's not very original.

There have been lots of discussion in past threads on what is pop culture. Basically, if it references a current fad of some sort, uses a character from modern literature, or riffs on a video game, movie or tv show, it's "pop culture". I think someone said "if you have to be in tune with popular culture to get the joke, it's pop culture."

First let me say it is nice to meet you since this is the first feedback you have provided in the 6 months we have been here..... Please take that how I meant it. Secondly it is in the fog,let woot decide.....it is sounding a bit childish. Go
provide someone some positive feedback. .

harzack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harzack
Re: Live Brains!

I love the colors!cool

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

I like the look of that candy stripe flag and respect what it represents.

nancyzas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nancyzas

Woot! Woot! Fashionable Christmas attire. Love the colors and drawing.

nancyzas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nancyzas
Re: Mugging

Too funny! Great colors, too.