wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Hey!! I've just noticed that this website, shirtcity, and specifically this user has a lot of stolen designs from shirt.woot on sale :S:S Just wanted to spot that to let you know...

Go here and feel the anger....

Shirt.Woot....Release the Kraken!

bluejester

quality posts: 568 Private Messages bluejester
wirdou wrote:Hey!! I've just noticed that this website, shirtcity, and specifically this user has a lot of stolen designs from shirt.woot on sale :S:S Just wanted to spot that to let you know...

Hmm...no follow up post from a staff member. Perhaps the Kraken is too full on turkey to gobble up the art thieves?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

If you email shirtlegal@woot.com, it will go directly to the folks who need to see it.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wirdou wrote:Hey!! I've just noticed that this website, shirtcity, and specifically this user has a lot of stolen designs from shirt.woot on sale :S:S Just wanted to spot that to let you know...

Thanks for letting us know. I'll pass it on to the Shirt staff.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Narfcake

quality posts: 290 Private Messages Narfcake
wirdou wrote:... Shirt.Woot....Release the Kraken!

They need to be careful which one to release ... one of them prefers to cuddle instead.

(Thanks for passing it onto shirt.legal, TT!)

wirdou

I didn't know about shirtlegal My mistake! Glad to help ThunderThighs!

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost

So is there anymore word on this. I have a couple of the designs being ripped. Come on lawyers start beheading them

ThunderThighs

Staff

tjost wrote:So is there anymore word on this. I have a couple of the designs being ripped. Come on lawyers start beheading them

No word but once it's in the lawyers hands, we don't hear much.

This one could take longer as it's in another country.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/shirtcityclub.com

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

wirdou

I wrote to shirtlegal this time directly...but I think this should be spotted again. Stolen designs is one common thing...but ....THIS!this is something else. In this store you have Shirt.Woot, Threadless and other companies designs....REDESIGNED! They've hired someone to just redesign some t-shirt designs for their shop... Look at the differences...

ThunderThighs

Staff

wirdou wrote:I wrote to shirtlegal this time directly...but I think this should be spotted again. Stolen designs is one common thing...but ....THIS!this is something else. In this store you have Shirt.Woot, Threadless and other companies designs....REDESIGNED! They've hired someone to just redesign some t-shirt designs for their shop... Look at the differences...

Wow, thanks for posting. I'll send it to the shirt staff as well.

FORUM MODERATOR