WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Holiday Gift Guide 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year! The time when you need to load up on presents to prove to your loved ones that you really do love them and you thought enough of them to buy a little something for them. But you've got a LOT of loved ones; so you need some fashionable gifts on a budget!

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

Hey, maybe Nevermore will be visible now.

But it's doubtful

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Why woot, why???

SO much want in this side sale, and no money to buy it with! Whyyyyy?

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Woot, once again, thank you for printing long sleeves on American Made products!

that was fun while it lasted!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

bpr2 wrote:Woot, once again, thank you for printing long sleeves on American Made products!

Indeed, indeed! I am so pleased and grateful to be able to purchase an AA from here on occasion.

And damn you, bpr2, for getting first sucker on Neck The Halls!

It's a pity no one will ever actually see the design on me, though. When I'll be wearing it, I'll either be layered over it to Stay Puft proportions or I'll be wearing one of my ever-present scarves (it has been laughed at me that it is A Thing I Do and, yo, I'm totally cool with the safe blandness of that kind of Thing). Well, at least I'll know I'm wearing it. Ugh, it's just too awesome a design. I am so planning my xmas eve dinner-in-pajamas outfit with this as centerpiece. striped hat on bear hat on me with striped scarf and this shirt and then some obnoxious pajama pants or striped longjohns. Oh dear gods, yesssss, my family will pop their heads off with the force of their eye-rolling. Ahahahaha.... oh, hells, I'm still typing.

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

The Snowman hoodie was the first one that I ever bought from Woot and was the most disappointing. For some reason, the white hoodie is really thin and you can see the colors of what you have on underneath. Just beware of that, because the design is still pretty awesome.

bpr2

Speed to First Woot:2m 29.333s
First Sucker:bpr2
Last Wooter to Woot:goldenthorn

Perhaps next time.

Side note :
This long sleeve will look nice hanging up next to its armless AA cousin.

karachay40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karachay40

No procrastination university on long sleeve tee?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

bpr2 wrote: Speed to First Woot:2m 29.333s
First Sucker:bpr2
Last Wooter to Woot:goldenthorn

Perhaps next time.

Side note :
This long sleeve will look nice hanging up next to its armless AA cousin.

I can't decide between a sadface, jealousface, or poutface, and now my face is all madly shivering, hovering, oscillating between emotional states and I'm likely birthing a black hole of want through the obscenely high strength of harrumphing sighs that my head is attempting to extrude.

So, you know, whatevs.

bpr2

karachay40 wrote:No procrastination university on long sleeve tee?

They're still thinking about it.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

Was really hoping for Procrastination U on a ZIP-UP, not a pullover. Long sleeve T would have been OK also. Just not a plain ole hoodie. Have to put off purchasing again~~~~~~~~~~~~

07/11/14

acraigl

quality posts: 45 Private Messages acraigl

Finally! I've missed the last 2-3 opportunities at the 'Kitchen Warfare' apron. I even asked customer service if the 'all t-shirts ever' event could be extended to aprons (since the design was offered), but was told no.

So glad this was offered again. Thanks woot!

Rachel0982

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rachel0982

Of course they put up Greetings from Krampus after I ordered one for $18 (+ tax... stupid Texas) three days ago. Darn you Woot!

wisenekt

Rachel0982 wrote:Of course they put up Greetings from Krampus after I ordered one for $18 (+ tax... stupid Texas) three days ago. Darn you Woot!

Tis the season of cash grab.

lgbtech

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lgbtech
wisenekt wrote:The Snowman hoodie was the first one that I ever bought from Woot and was the most disappointing. For some reason, the white hoodie is really thin and you can see the colors of what you have on underneath. Just beware of that, because the design is still pretty awesome.

Would you say that the hoodie is t-shirt weight? I have a couple of shirt weight pullover hoodies from places like GAP. They're nice for layering.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

So much Krampus... *faints dead away*

inthekitchenbitchin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages inthekitchenbitchin

I got the Kitchen Warfare apron the first time around and it's a very light apron, the next apron I purchased was on a much heavier fabric. Will these be printed on the new thicker material?

ibexscribe

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe
lgbtech wrote:Would you say that the hoodie is t-shirt weight? I have a couple of shirt weight pullover hoodies from places like GAP. They're nice for layering.

I have both zip up and pull-over styles purchased recently, so I'd assume they're the same weight. They're not t-shirt thin, but they aren't thick enough to get any outdoor use during winter in central New York. I would consider layering them, but I personally hate having a hooded item under my winter coat, as it tends to get too bulky around my neck or makes me look like a hunchback.

I have to add that I'm tickled to see today's t-shirt design on a tote. I can't wear red (I'm a ginger, it looks terrible on me), but the design is so cute! Plus, totes are easier to give as gifts than shirts, and I'm sure my cat-loving sister would appreciate the design.

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
acraigl wrote:Finally! I've missed the last 2-3 opportunities at the 'Kitchen Warfare' apron. I even asked customer service if the 'all t-shirts ever' event could be extended to aprons (since the design was offered), but was told no.

Better get it soon! It usually sells out pretty quick. I'm going to grab one as a Christmas present - it is one of my all time favorite designs

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

swifijon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swifijon
acraigl wrote:Finally! I've missed the last 2-3 opportunities at the 'Kitchen Warfare' apron. I even asked customer service if the 'all t-shirts ever' event could be extended to aprons (since the design was offered), but was told no.

Hmmm... Can I make suggestions to customer service? I would love a Couldn't Care less Bear on a messenger bag. Perfect for the anti-enthusiastic holiday people. Image provided of shirt below for reference.

Bluesultan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bluesultan

I wish the ninja hoody came in a color other than green.

bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis
ibexscribe wrote:I have both zip up and pull-over styles purchased recently, so I'd assume they're the same weight. They're not t-shirt thin, but they aren't thick enough to get any outdoor use during winter in central New York. I would consider layering them, but I personally hate having a hooded item under my winter coat, as it tends to get too bulky around my neck or makes me look like a hunchback.

I have to add that I'm tickled to see today's t-shirt design on a tote. I can't wear red (I'm a ginger, it looks terrible on me), but the design is so cute! Plus, totes are easier to give as gifts than shirts, and I'm sure my cat-loving sister would appreciate the design.

Thanks for the heads up on the weight of the sweatshirt. I live in western NY and I truly need a heavy sweatshirt this time of year. Also love the design but can't wear red without looking like something out of a horror movie. lol

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
Bluesultan wrote:I wish the ninja hoody came in a color other than green.

Same here. Debating on getting it...just worried all that bright green would be an eyesore for me and for others...

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
Bluesultan wrote:I wish the ninja hoody came in a color other than green.

ME TOO ME TOO!!!!

Why Woot, WHY?!?!? Why can't we have this on something other than that shade of green that causes me to look like I'm going to toss my cookies any second?!?!?!

nickomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickomatic

I just bought 3 Krampus Totes. I'm in the UK though, eek, will they arrive before Christmas??? It normally takes at least 3 weeks to get T's when I order them.

wisenekt

rehta wrote:Same here. Debating on getting it...just worried all that bright green would be an eyesore for me and for others...

Kind of funny, the bright green is part of the reason I want it.

mmapes2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmapes2

Could you please add more Christmas cards? I got the "Season's Greetings" last year, and the Krampus won't work for my family (prudes). Why not the kitty wrapped in Christmas lights ("All tangled up")? I'm counting on you for my holidays, woot!

=^-.-^=

Bluesultan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bluesultan
wisenekt wrote:Kind of funny, the bright green is part of the reason I want it.

I guess it gives it a TMNT kinda feel.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
rehta wrote:Same here. Debating on getting it...just worried all that bright green would be an eyesore for me and for others...
wisenekt wrote:Kind of funny, the bright green is part of the reason I want it.

I didn't realize quite how bright orange the Ghostie hoodie was going to be. It's really bright and really orange. I wore it everywhere for the three weeks before Halloween.

I have never been hit on as frequently as I was hit on when I was wearing that hoodie.

(My theory is that I was impossible to miss: seriously, you spot me a mile away in that thing.)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

I'm not understanding all the hate for "Shhh" being on green when the original shirt it was printed on was green!

Meanwhile, I, have an issue with "Seasons Greetings" being printed on a GREEN pullover! WHY? There is a Zombie U pullover in Gray and the original design was on Heather Gray and being offered in tshirt form on the replacement of Heather Gray. Also, why no long sleeve version of "Seasons Greetings"?

One of my favorite woot shirts of all time, and I don't get to buy a different version of it! Egg Nog has a pullover, long sleeve, apron, and tshirt option, why don't they all??

misoranomegami

quality posts: 1 Private Messages misoranomegami

What we really need is a preholiday apron set. I keep waiting for the Di Vinci gingerbread man on an apron. That would be perfect for holiday cookie making.

GSimmons01

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GSimmons01

I hear you. I regularly stalked woot.com since last summer waiting for this moment. I got mine! Soon I can cook again.

But what was this "all t-shirts ever" event I missed? I'd fight someone for that duck hunt shirt (1984)

renegadetim

GSimmons01 wrote:I hear you. I regularly stalked woot.com since last summer waiting for this moment. I got mine! Soon I can cook again.

But what was this "all t-shirts ever" event I missed? I'd fight someone for that duck hunt shirt (1984)

It's not an event, all(almost) shirts are now being offered from now on at $18 a shirt, and they are printed to order digitally. Click the all designs tab up top next to the top 20 to search for any shirt you want!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

renegadetim wrote:It's not an event, all(almost) shirts are now being offered from now on at $18 a shirt, and they are printed to order digitally. Click the all designs tab up top next to the top 20 to search for any shirt you want!

We've had to close the print-on-demand catalog.

11/26/2012 UPDATE: Our back catalog re-launch has been an overwhelming success! Literally. We're overwhelmed. We're putting the catalog on hold until we can scale up to meet the demand while completing all current orders. Check back soon!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

renegadetim

ThunderThighs wrote:We've had to close the print-on-demand catalog.

11/26/2012 UPDATE: Our back catalog re-launch has been an overwhelming success! Literally. We're overwhelmed. We're putting the catalog on hold until we can scale up to meet the demand while completing all current orders. Check back soon!

Oops! Guess I'm a bit out of touch with woot lately, however I guess I'm not that out of the loop since that was posted a day ago(or less). Either way, I assume this feature will be available again within a few months if not sooner, so just keep an eye out for it and know you'll be able to get that shirt somewhat soon! Unless I'm misspeaking again and woot decides not to offer this again, but I don't see how they could do that with the success they had with it.

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

More MUGS! Seriously, I'm so over the t-shirts already, own so many yet wear so few, not a hoodie fan, like the totes, but mugs?!??!!? Oh lordy, the money I would spend. I might kill for a wrap around Zombie Garden mug, hint, hint, wink, wink...

feyein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages feyein

Long sleeve T for No procrastination university, please~

dotvincent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dotvincent

I do wish the "Seasons Greetings" design was offered in an apron.

emeycakes

quality posts: 11 Private Messages emeycakes
renegadetim wrote:I'm not understanding all the hate for "Shhh" being on green when the original shirt it was printed on was green!

Meanwhile, I, have an issue with "Seasons Greetings" being printed on a GREEN pullover! WHY? There is a Zombie U pullover in Gray and the original design was on Heather Gray and being offered in tshirt form on the replacement of Heather Gray. Also, why no long sleeve version of "Seasons Greetings"?

One of my favorite woot shirts of all time, and I don't get to buy a different version of it! Egg Nog has a pullover, long sleeve, apron, and tshirt option, why don't they all??

Yes! Yes yes yes! Seasons Greetings is my favorite woot shirt of all time as well... would buy the hoodie in about 2 seconds if it was on heather gray like the orig. tee! Or even non heather gray, since I don't think they carry heather gray anymore! Whatever... I just don't want a green hoodie, at all.

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

My two favorite animals on one shirt? Yes please.