bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis
mmapes2 wrote:Could you please add more Christmas cards? I got the "Season's Greetings" last year, and the Krampus won't work for my family (prudes). Why not the kitty wrapped in Christmas lights ("All tangled up")? I'm counting on you for my holidays, woot!

I agree I would love the kitty on a x-mas card!!!

bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis
FlamingoNut wrote:More MUGS! Seriously, I'm so over the t-shirts already, own so many yet wear so few, not a hoodie fan, like the totes, but mugs?!??!!? Oh lordy, the money I would spend. I might kill for a wrap around Zombie Garden mug, hint, hint, wink, wink...

Have to agree my husband loves egg nog and if that was on a mug that would have been another order!!!

inthekitchenbitchin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages inthekitchenbitchin

Now that season greetings is sold out will more card choices be added? I wanted that one but needed to wait for pay day and missed it. Or will it possible be brought back before the event is over?

littledebbieann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littledebbieann

Would love the kitty tangled in lights on a tee or long sleeve tee, please!

littledebbieann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littledebbieann

Ooh! Just found kitty tee in the reckoning!

Leanalynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Leanalynn

I also really can't understand why Eggnog wasn't offered in a mug, or a lot more mugs. They are a perfect gift item. And on that note, why not more greeting cards?! We'd rather buy from Woot than Hallmark!

GSimmons01

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GSimmons01
renegadetim wrote:I assume this feature will be available again within a few months if not sooner, so just keep an eye out for it and know you'll be able to get that shirt somewhat soon!

I'll be stalking the site looking for the re-launch. Quite a few shirts were ruined in the wash by a neighbor's bras. I'd love to replace em. That day will be a big sale for woot

stonechiper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stonechiper

OK I kinda went Krampus Krazy, and it is taking all my self control not to order the hoodie along with my orders of totes, cards and a back up tee. If it had been offered as a mug I would have snapped that up too. Missmonster's Krampus is the best Krampus design I have found and I spend way too much time searching the internet for Krampus stuff, it's very reminiscent of the antique German postcard Krampus style before they made him all cutesy in the 1950's

nickomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickomatic
stonechiper wrote:OK I kinda went Krampus Krazy, and it is taking all my self control not to order the hoodie along with my orders of totes, cards and a back up tee. If it had been offered as a mug I would have snapped that up too. Missmonster's Krampus is the best Krampus design I have found and I spend way too much time searching the internet for Krampus stuff, it's very reminiscent of the antique German postcard Krampus style before they made him all cutesy in the 1950's

I had three Totes ordered but then freaked out and decided to cancel because I was afraid they wouldn't get here (UK) in time, as they're great present bags. So instead I just ordered the sweatshirt in 2X, if not for this year I can save it for next. We were at SDCC in 2008 and I picked up a MissMonster business card, ahhhhhhh, comic con.

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak
MommaBeary wrote:ME TOO ME TOO!!!!

Why Woot, WHY?!?!? Why can't we have this on something other than that shade of green that causes me to look like I'm going to toss my cookies any second?!?!?!

Another vote here! I would buy this in almost any other color. Hoodie Ninja on Grey, please!

Great. Now that song is stuck in my head. "I'm a ninja, I'm a hoodie NIN-ja"

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519

More greeting cards, please. I was just thinking about ordering Season's Greetings, but I see it has sold out. The other card choice... well, if I don't get it, I'm pretty sure most of my relatives won't get it either!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

How does the fit of the zip-up hoodie compare to the fit of the pullover hoodie? I've been sizing-up with the pullovers because I like pullover hoodies to fit quite big (I order AA WM, pullover hoodie M), but I'm wondering if I should go for a S in a zip-up hoodie.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

kylerjaye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kylerjaye

would LOVE today's T - Candy Empire in a pullover hoodie, would be PERFECT for the season!!

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
renegadetim wrote:I'm not understanding all the hate for "Shhh" being on green when the original shirt it was printed on was green

Green is fine for a shirt...I just don't like it for a hoodie.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

cherrybear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear

Man, the green ninja hoodie sold out while I was at work. I really wanted one =/

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

If you missed out on the Gift Guide last week, we're continuing it another week at our new Pop.Woot. Check it out

mszafran1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mszafran1

Can you please put the egg nog drinking shirt back up for sale? I'm in the dog house because I missed it before it sold out. :/

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
mszafran1 wrote:Can you please put the egg nog drinking shirt back up for sale? I'm in the dog house because I missed it before it sold out. :/

It's really cold outside - woot would hate for you to be in the doghouse (unless it's a heated doghouse and you purchased it from them). Anyway, the Egg Nog Drinking shirt is still available for sale over on "Pop Woot" as a Woot Plus sale. Make sure you order it by December 9th at 11:59PM CT or you might get downgraded from the doghouse to a mat outside the back door.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

stonechiper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stonechiper

OK, so all the stuff I ordered has shipped and due in some time next week EXCEPT the Krampus cards which haven't shipped yet, so I'm getting nervous that they might not arrive in time to be mailed out...