WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Which of the classic “Christmas” colors would you vote to eliminate from the trio?
  • 17.2% - White 180
  • 11% - Green 115
  • 12.4% - Red 130
  • 22.7% - None 238
  • 34.8% - I like them! All of them! 365
  • 2% - I’d replace [X] color with [Y] (comments!) 21
1049 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

lonelypond

quality posts: 426 Private Messages lonelypond

rotate silver and/or gold in every fourth year ; )

bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis

I don't think x-mas is about the colors. It's about the feeling you get when you see a certain picture.It reminds you of home or when you were small or it just gives you a warm fuzzy feeling. Let the back ground be any color.

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

I think a Yellow Black and White christmas would be great.

josborne31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages josborne31

I think I'm confused about answers 4 (none) and 5 (I like all). The question asks which you'd replace. As such, answering 'none' means you wouldn't want to replace any. Answering 'I like all' means you want to replace ALL colors.
Correct???

Does that mean the majority of people actually want to change ALL Christmas colors?

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
josborne31 wrote:I think I'm confused about answers 4 (none) and 5 (I like all). The question asks which you'd replace. As such, answering 'none' means you wouldn't want to replace any. Answering 'I like all' means you want to replace ALL colors.
Correct???

Does that mean the majority of people actually want to change ALL Christmas colors?

One answer indicates a passivity towards the entire affair. The other indicates a distinct favor towards the trio in question.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

I think they should be silver and blue. That way Hanukkah and Christmas would be the same colors. And if we could change Kwanza to the same colors, we could celebrate our diversity without differentiating ourselves from our neighbors.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

I would replace green with blue add silver. I like the combinations of red and white or blue and silver. There are not enough blue and silver decorations and accessories.

ladyloerya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladyloerya

In most cases, please can we get rid of GOLD?? It always seems so cheap! Silver is awesome!

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

I'd replace Mauve with Chartreuse.

shygote

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shygote

I can't stand how Christmas gets auto-association with one of the three basic complimentary color sets (red/green). They go so well together, but you can never use them anywhere else. I vote green.