galalefey

quality posts: 6 Private Messages galalefey
m4ry4nn wrote:This shirt contains spoilers. OK so I'm 54 years old and reading The Hobbit for the first time.

Pretty sure the statute of limitations on spoilers has run out, given it's 80 years old.
Pssst: Dumbledore dies.

kt747

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kt747

Unless my eyes are deceiving me,I am pretty sure the ogres are referencing Fantasy Forest, which is AWESOME!

gooseygoose

quality posts: 9 Private Messages gooseygoose

I Second that!!
Please woot you still have time, I love this shirt but have so many friends that would point out the doorknob that it would drive me crazy

fleamarketadict wrote:Dear woot gods,
I have ordered my wife's shirt, but if you could get ApeLad to resubmit the artwork with the doorknob in the middle of the door that would be great.
Sincerely,
your loyal subject

dreamflower

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dreamflower

... I really wish ya'll hadn't pointed out the doorknob.... it's boring a hole into my retinas now. Gaaaah.

LadyofRohan2995

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LadyofRohan2995
galalefey wrote:Pretty sure the statute of limitations on spoilers has run out, given it's 80 years old.
Pssst: Dumbledore dies.

Pretty sure there is no statute of limitations on spoilers, since new people are experiencing these great work for the first time all the time. That's like saying "Let me tell you how The Odyssey ends. . .it's been around for 3,000, so you should have read it by now. . ."

heliodor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heliodor

I love this shirt. Pleeeeease fix the door ?

whynotus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages whynotus

It's actually kind of baffling that the final version turned out like this.

I clicked through to the Author's site and found this, one of the original sketches, which has the knob in the right place????

http://www.flickr.com/photos/apelad/8222446011/

hudsm9589

quality posts: 8 Private Messages hudsm9589

Didnt buy because of the door handle. Cant make a book shirt and not be true to a huge detail like the door... The only people who would appreciate the shirt would then notice the error.... so sad.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

I have a more pertinent question: Why does Wyoming hate this shirt?

officeink

quality posts: 3 Private Messages officeink

Wicked cute tee! Love those little Hobbits!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Apelad, do you have a first day sale total? It appears that all three of us number-watchers missed it!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:Apelad, do you have a first day sale total? It appears that all three of us number-watchers missed it!

Debut: 2071

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ApeLad

quality posts: 43 Private Messages ApeLad

Thanks TT!
And still no Wyoming! I'm close enough to drive up there and do some door to door sales.

danielm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages danielm

Just can't buy it with the doorknob misplaced.

Fix the doorknob and THIS shirt becomes an instant collectors item, like the upside down airplane stamp.

mattkronk

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mattkronk

I received this shirt quickly and wore it to work for the first time today. Everything was going fine until I took it off this evening, that was when it all started to unravel... Literally.

The hem stitching on the bottom of the shirt came out. This is the second gray/silver shirt from Woot! that has done this, the last one was the hem at the neck on the "household uses" shirt.

I love Woot! shirt designs, but lately the quality of the shirts themselves has been unacceptable.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mattkronk wrote:I received this shirt quickly and wore it to work for the first time today. Everything was going fine until I took it off this evening, that was when it all started to unravel... Literally.

The hem stitching on the bottom of the shirt came out. This is the second gray/silver shirt from Woot! that has done this, the last one was the hem at the neck on the "household uses" shirt.

I love Woot! shirt designs, but lately the quality of the shirts themselves has been unacceptable.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having poor experiences with shirts recently.

Please feel free to email Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know what is going on. They're sure to assist you in finding a resolution.

Sincerely,
Forum Moderator

feyein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages feyein

So cute and the quality is good, too. Kids' favorite.

lindymon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindymon

Oh I do SO want this shirt... but the knob!!! Even were it not for our own household nerd integrity, all the nerdy friends would point it out *constantly*. Pleeeeeeeeeease fix it and I WILL buy it! Possibly for multiple family members. Cross my heart!