WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Ugly Holiday Sweaters

The holidays are about relaxing: Relaxing your waistband, relaxing your tight-fisted budget, and relaxing your sense of fashion decency. So throw on some sweatpants, those dumb reindeer antlers, and an ugly-sweater-printed shirt. 'Tis the season for hideousness! 

Quality Posts

• (11:54 AM, 11/28/2012) [SHIRT STAFF] ProfHotpants explains the lack of hoodie.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

If I had $100 to spare, I would so buy all the LS versions!

that was fun while it lasted!

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal

Why isn't the 2007 green one offered as a long sleeve? That one is my favorite!

nathanlane

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nathanlane

need a singlet version for us in the southern hemisphere

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

goneferal wrote:Why isn't the 2007 green one offered as a long sleeve? That one is my favorite!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that we don't have that color available in long sleeve.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

goatcrapp

quality posts: 17 Private Messages goatcrapp

can these be put on a hoodie?

mrfishwhiskers

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mrfishwhiskers

Are these on AA blanks?

spicedrum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spicedrum
mrfishwhiskers wrote:Are these on AA blanks?

If you click each individual one, you'll see in the "Features" below the graphic either Made in USA (AA) or Made in Honduras or Nicaragua. (Heck, maybe it's Panama by now. I can't keep up.)

As a general rule, long sleeve should be AA, and short sleeve are the imports (except that time they had purple tees for the special sale - those were AAs because of the color).

Narfcake

quality posts: 289 Private Messages Narfcake
mrfishwhiskers wrote:Are these on AA blanks?

The long sleeves, yes. They're AA 2007's to be exact.
The short sleeves, no.

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59
bpr2 wrote:If I had $100 to spare, I would so buy all the LS versions!

I'd be very tempted to get the set if there was a LS version of 2007.

Narfcake

Slarti59 wrote:I'd be very tempted to get the set if there was a LS version of 2007.

As TT said, it's not offered. The link in my earlier post goes to American Apparel's store where you can see what colors are available ... and kelly green is not among those.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

goneferal wrote:Why isn't the 2007 green one offered as a long sleeve? That one is my favorite!

Was thinking the same thing, then I thought it was for sale in the Enduring Holidays section, only to see it's also the regular tee. Bugger.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

ProfHotpants

quality posts: 49 Private Messages ProfHotpants
goatcrapp wrote:can these be put on a hoodie?

These are too long to fit on the pullover hoodies, and I thought putting the print on the back of the zip-up hoodies sort of ruined the effect.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ProfHotpants wrote:These are too long to fit on the pullover hoodies, and I thought putting the print on the back of the zip-up hoodies sort of ruined the effect.

Well, long sleeve tee it is for me, then! :D

I'm just hanging out, really.

racheling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racheling

Can someone familiar with the fit of the long sleeve shirts help me out?

My dad wears a large in most shirts, as long as it's long enough (he does have a bit of a paunch). If I go up a size to XL, will the arms be super long?

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909

Is Woot's kelly green, a yellow green or a blue green?

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44

Hmmm...ship date of 12/5. If I spring for overnight shipping, a long sleeve would most likely arrive in time for my work Christmas party on 12/7...

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Really could use some short sleeve AA options on these. I know I'm taking a chance by mentioning it, but I need to replace my 2008 and 2009 versions that are size 3XL.

I wish I would have bought them last year when offered, but I bought 2007, 2010, and 2011, and was out of $$$ after that. The 3XL's, though loose, were still wearable for me last year.

mrlumpy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mrlumpy

Woot needs to do a ugly Hanukkah sweater t-shirt next year for your annual Hanukkah shirt. That would be awesome. Just sayin'.

Pretty jewy post, eh?

eehad

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eehad

I ordered one last week from the 'all designs'
Wonder if these will it be shipped when these go out or do I have to cancel that order & reorder here in hope I might still get it to europe in time for xmas?

EDIT: sent in a query to support.
I need ugly this xmas! :D

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
eehad wrote:I ordered one last week from the 'all designs'
Wonder if these will it be shipped when these go out or do I have to cancel that order & reorder here in hope I might still get it to europe in time for xmas?

EDIT: sent in a query to support.
I need ugly this xmas! :D

I'm going to say that these will ship sooner, unless you placed the other order very early on in the all catalog sale. Your order should show an expected ship date.

The other issue is that these will be screen printed, while the shirts ordered from the All Designs catalog will be DTG prints. The DTG machine is on serious overdrive (which is why they aren't accepting more orders), while presumably the screen print machine is in normal operations. So, that might be a deciding factor as well.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

riothero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riothero

I ordered the new 2012. I'm so happy it's in black like my 2010 one. The colors on it are perfect, I like the design too. Can't wait to get it, I wear these things all year round lol.

wootwork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootwork
Mavyn wrote:The other issue is that these will be screen printed, while the shirts ordered from the All Designs catalog will be DTG prints.

The details of the shirts say "Printed to order" I thought that meant digital printed... if these are screened, that would be great!

Narfcake

wootwork wrote:The details of the shirts say "Printed to order" I thought that meant digital printed... if these are screened, that would be great!

What is meant by that is that it's going to be printed AFTER the ordering closes. This is in contrary to the reckoning (top 20) in which the shirts are pre-printed, on the shelves already, and can be quickly shipped.

gibsonian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gibsonian

Why won't the green one let me pick Ontario Canada as the shipping destination?

The other shirts take me right to my information when I click buy, but the green one takes me to a page where I need to fill out everything again but can't pick Ontario in the state/province/region menu.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

gibsonian wrote:Why won't the green one let me pick Ontario Canada as the shipping destination?

The other shirts take me right to my information when I click buy, but the green one takes me to a page where I need to fill out everything again but can't pick Ontario in the state/province/region menu.

I just tried it myself, seems to be working fine. Are you still encountering the issue?

gibsonian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gibsonian
ROGETRAY wrote:I just tried it myself, seems to be working fine. Are you still encountering the issue?

Yes I am. I bought the brown one 20 minutes ago and it worked great, remembered my address and linked right to my paypal with correct information. The green one still wants me to enter my shipping info again and still does not show Ontario or any part of Canada as an option.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

gibsonian wrote:Yes I am. I bought the brown one 20 minutes ago and it worked great, remembered my address and linked right to my paypal with correct information. The green one still wants me to enter my shipping info again and still does not show Ontario or any part of Canada as an option.

Sorry for the late reply, it appears that the sale for Ugly Holiday Sweater 2007 has different address change criteria.

It doesn't appear to offer the same State/Province/Region and Country drop menu, BUT it does seem to have a drop down selection for "Armed Forces Africa, Canada, Europe, Middle East". If you choose this selection and are unable to save the address, please let me know ASAP and I will notify our Shirt crew.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

kencan420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kencan420

Why no Hanukkah ugly sweaters not cool at all I hope someone from woot reads this not a happy customer !!!!!

kencan420

wvutkep1002

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wvutkep1002
ProfHotpants wrote:These are too long to fit on the pullover hoodies, and I thought putting the print on the back of the zip-up hoodies sort of ruined the effect.

These should have been printed on crew neck sweathsirts. That would be worth the money, otherwise I gotta pass on a sweater shirt.

I just keep buying more and more crap...

wimmerking

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wimmerking

i really wish you guys could print them on a crew-neck sweatshirt though.