3%
4%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lonelypond

quality posts: 421 Private Messages lonelypond

great one -- nice colors, will switch out nicely for my previous favorite with the moose (2009 version, available here).

peachtek

quality posts: 5 Private Messages peachtek

I haven't missed an Ugly Sweater shirt since they started making them, but this one's gonna have to wait until Friday payday.

~~We can't all be princesses. Someone has to wave as I walk by.~~

DAISYC

quality posts: 6 Private Messages DAISYC

This shirt makes me want to cook some delicious midnight bacon! Or maybe I'm just hungry...

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

LONG SLEEVE (MADE IN AMERICA) VERSIONS OF ALL UGLY SWEATERS AT THE SIDE SALE!!!!!

that was fun while it lasted!

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

OK, this thing is so hideous that I may actually have to buy it!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
bpr2 wrote:LONG SLEEVE (MADE IN AMERICA) VERSIONS OF ALL UGLY SWEATERS AT THE SIDE SALE!!!!!

Thanks, I shall buy one!

lgnablndr

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lgnablndr

Yes! Just in time for my office holiday party and its ugly sweater contest!

bluejester

quality posts: 563 Private Messages bluejester

Yeah, I admit I've been waiting for this one since my workplace announce an ugly sweater day. How well you know us Woot...

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth

i bought the original one. maybe i'll buy this one to commemorate the 5 year anniversary of ugly sweater tees?

rhycochet

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rhycochet

am...am i a horrible person for thinking that this is actually a pretty handsome shirt?

dancingbanana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dancingbanana
rhycochet wrote:am...am i a horrible person for thinking that this is actually a pretty handsome shirt?

No! The colors are quite nice

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 125 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

This is perhaps my favorite Ugly Holiday Sweater. I kept refreshing the sale this past week hoping to catch a glimpse of what it would be this year and I was not disappointed (as you can see, I'm totally ok with SOME spoilers). I hope you guys like it as much as I do! eeeeeee!

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati
rhycochet wrote:am...am i a horrible person for thinking that this is actually a pretty handsome shirt?

It's a kick-butt T. You're sharp, if you ask me :-)

labrat0017

quality posts: 9 Private Messages labrat0017

I hate the new shirts, and so I haven't bought any shirt woots in a long time, but this one is tempting me.... I have all the other ones, so maybe I don't need it. But it is a good one!

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

Okay...I actually think this looks nice haha. Today marks my first purchase of a [much-needed] long sleeve woot shirt! Huzzah!

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

"Ugly Holiday Sweater 2012"

It certainly is!

jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven
bpr2 wrote:LONG SLEEVE (MADE IN AMERICA) VERSIONS OF ALL UGLY SWEATERS AT THE SIDE SALE!!!!!

Not all! No 2007 LS Phooey!

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

paintednightsky

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky

This is reminds me of the nesting shirt ~_~

cf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cf

I've finally bought my first "ugly holiday sweater" t-shirt. I thought it was kinda cute. I find the new shirts to be a bit long on me.

nofaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nofaz

OK, is this a tshirt or a an actual sweater? It's uglier than Grandma's bunions either way, but is it warm? I see it has long sleeves, nice for wiping your nose!

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD

Okay, this is not ugly, this is beautiful and I am buying one right now dammit.

macvicar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macvicar

I think there needs to be a whole series of these! Let the Reckoning commence!!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

The tone of the shirt is dramatically different than last year's brown shirt with red, green, and white. This one is positively chilly by comparison.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

macvicar wrote:I think there needs to be a whole series of these! Let the Reckoning commence!!

THERE IS! Head to the Plus event!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

breezyc

quality posts: 4 Private Messages breezyc

Speaking of the long-sleeve shirts - can anyone here enlighten as to how the sleeve lengths run?

I'm a pleasantly plump female who likes her tee shirts on the loose side, thus I always buy a "Mens 2XL" in the short-sleeve tees & they're wonderful. Would love a long-sleeve, but am afraid the sleeves would be so long that I'd look like Disney's Dopey the Dwarf. Any suggestions?

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

Not at all! I am sure you are a wonderful person! It just means you have horrible taste. lol

paperthinwalls

quality posts: 1 Private Messages paperthinwalls

Am I the only one wondering when these will be available as an actual sweater? Long sleeve is great, but I'd like some of these as actual sweaters!

Is this it? what am i supposed to do here?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
agingdragqueen wrote:This is perhaps my favorite Ugly Holiday Sweater. I kept refreshing the sale this past week hoping to catch a glimpse of what it would be this year and I was not disappointed (as you can see, I'm totally ok with SOME spoilers). I hope you guys like it as much as I do! eeeeeee!

It really is my favorite.

paperthinwalls wrote:Am I the only one wondering when these will be available as an actual sweater? Long sleeve is great, but I'd like some of these as actual sweaters!

Ain't too proud to beg for a hoodie of this one, just saying.

Although it'd make a cute scarf...

I'm just hanging out, really.

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak

OK - Bought the long sleeve. Love the design (especially the heart squirrels as I'm a notorious squirrel hater). Not lovin' the black, but I'll buy more lint rollers.

I hope the design prints high on the shirt. The polar bear placement... on a lady... could work.

kipin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kipin

So since I own all previous 4 Christmas shirts I am in... I just hope the non American Apparel blanks don't make this a regretful purchase.

alowe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alowe

I'd buy it, but I'm not big on walking around bear-breasted.

midstarrynight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midstarrynight
breezyc wrote:Speaking of the long-sleeve shirts - can anyone here enlighten as to how the sleeve lengths run?

I'm a pleasantly plump female who likes her tee shirts on the loose side, thus I always buy a "Mens 2XL" in the short-sleeve tees & they're wonderful. Would love a long-sleeve, but am afraid the sleeves would be so long that I'd look like Disney's Dopey the Dwarf. Any suggestions?

I normally do the WM for a tshirt, and they fit well. I just got a medium long sleeved shirt and it was huge on me, and the sleeves were super long, along with the overall length of the shirt. I hate to say it, but I think the sleeves will be long...looking at the sizing chart, even if I had gotten the small (resulting in a half inch loss in the sleeve) I think they would be just slightly to long, as opposed to the "I've got puffy wrists" look.

DanielJorisch

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DanielJorisch
kipin wrote:So since I own all previous 4 Christmas shirts I am in... I just hope the non American Apparel blanks don't make this a regretful purchase.

Check your closet again; The ugly sweater has been going since 2007. That makes FIVE ugly sweaters. I too am the proud owner of each iteration. I think next years will have to be a horrid yellow color.

motorwerks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages motorwerks

I'm actually disappointed in this one. It's too nice of a shirt to qualify as ugly. There's nothing particularly unsightly in the design, and the colors are understated enough to make it tasteful even if the design was unsightly. I'm going to skip this year...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

It's a grand Woot tradition. This is less ugly than usual though. Tasteful almost!

We demand you put your worst artists on the job next year. ;)

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak
alowe wrote:I'd buy it, but I'm not big on walking around bear-breasted.

HA! I'm going to be the hit of the family holiday dinner.

castfacekillah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages castfacekillah

i've been looking around for an ugly sweater shirt for weeks but holding off waiting for you guys to post one. this'll be my fourth one. good on you woot

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
castfacekillah wrote:i've been looking around for an ugly sweater shirt for weeks but holding off waiting for you guys to post one. this'll be my fourth one. good on you woot

We appreciate your patience! Did you see those long sleeve versions over on the side sale?

I'm just hanging out, really.

castfacekillah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages castfacekillah
inkycatz wrote:We appreciate your patience! Did you see those long sleeve versions over on the side sale?

yeahhh i'm a tshirt kinda guy. if you guys had infant sizes, i'd hook my newborn nephew up with one