j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Mr.W has gone AWOL, so here is an unofficial "Pretend You're The Guest Editor" post.

This week, I choose:
Do or Do Nut, there is no Fry,
by PixelPants
(that's not really the title)

It's a clever joke with good coloring. I personally wouldn't wear it because I'm not a fan of grass green, but do have a few family members who could rock it like a hurricane, and a buy is a buy.

Next?

move along

cdrewlow

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cdrewlow
j5 wrote:Next?

I think this is Randyotters best shirt of the week, although "How sausages are made" is also cool. How can one not smile at bunny belly buttons?

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

Thanks for filling in! I've been stupid busy this week on top of the fact that I just haven't seen anything in the derby I'd pick. It's possible that I just haven't taken enough time to really look at it (and I haven't), but at this point I'd be just as happy hanging a sign on Sunday that said "Nothing to see here. Come back for more shirts tomorrow." as I would picking something.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

A few I like, but this is the only one I'd wear.

By orabbit.

Eat or Die

I like the lines, it makes me laugh, and the muted grey works well with the message.

I like the bunnies, too, but the fox/carrot bothers me in a way I can't define. Just off.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
Mavyn wrote:I like the bunnies, too, but the fox/carrot bothers me in a way I can't define. Just off.

... and here I am feeling the opposite, that the carrot fox is nice but the bunnies bother me.

I gravitated to italiux's Love Knows No Flavor ...

... this week for how heartwarming it is.

On another note, it seems like the vote counts (10th on down) are even lower this week than in previous weeks, which were low enough to begin with.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Narfcake wrote:... and here I am feeling the opposite, that the carrot fox is nice but the bunnies bother me.

It might be that I see them not so much as bunnies, but naked Quozl.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cdrewlow
Narfcake wrote:... and here I am feeling the opposite, that the carrot fox is nice but the bunnies bother me.

So I'm the only one that likes both the bunnies and the carrot fox?