oakenspirit

quality posts: 75 Private Messages oakenspirit

Is it too late to submit xmas shirt ideas to the dailies submission page? I am thinking the turn-around could be too long to bother but I think I have a masterpiece so I don't know what to do. ;) Here's hoping tomorrow's derby is seasoned...

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
oakenspirit wrote:Is it too late to submit xmas shirt ideas to the dailies submission page? I am thinking the turn-around could be too long to bother but I think I have a masterpiece so I don't know what to do. ;) Here's hoping tomorrow's derby is seasoned...

No harm in submitting. All they can do is say no. If they like it, they might even say "We like, but it's too late".

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

oakenspirit wrote:Is it too late to submit xmas shirt ideas to the dailies submission page? I am thinking the turn-around could be too long to bother but I think I have a masterpiece so I don't know what to do. ;) Here's hoping tomorrow's derby is seasoned...

Sorry, but we're scheduled out through Jan. 1st now.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
tgentry wrote:Sorry, but we're scheduled out through Jan. 1st now.

Travis, could you give the artists a general sense of when you'd like to see submissions for Christmas-themed Dailies next year? Spring, summer, early fall?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

oakenspirit

quality posts: 75 Private Messages oakenspirit

Thanks for the responses guys.

Guess I'll shelve it till next year, if I haven't given up on the prospect of getting printed by then... hehe

Here's hoping there is a derby I can use it on in the next week or so...

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:Travis, could you give the artists a general sense of when you'd like to see submissions for Christmas-themed Dailies next year? Spring, summer, early fall?

It's always best to think ahead on everything. Give yourself at least a month out if you're planning a seasonally themed design. It's especially important around Thanksgiving and Christmas as people start taking vacations and we plan a little further out to accommodate.