llocutus

quality posts: 5 Private Messages llocutus

Pretty disappointed in this shirt, I thought we moved past witty phrases on t-shirts back in 2005.

hucksterb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hucksterb

Booo White Shirts! I want this in green. Thanks.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
twinesurge wrote:The topic of this shirt seems to go well with the standard woot shirt sizing.

I always buy a shirt size larger from woot than every other shirt I have.

Just to double-check: earlier this year, woot changed the "blank" shirts on which they print designs; they're now more in line with typical retail sizing. You may already know this, but the comment about sizing-up caught my attention and I just wanted to make sure that you knew.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

SethB

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SethB
djcro wrote:That's really quite amazing. My white shirts have never said a thing back to me despite numerous attempts.

They do. You just don't listen.

miguelmh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages miguelmh

We should have made it black...my bad.

jroth420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jroth420

Fascinating. Apparently Woot moderators don't want to hear about American Apparel shirts anymore so they now delete comments when someone mentions them.

So, I'll just say that I don't like the white shirt, regardless of it's quality or country of origin.

twinesurge

quality posts: 1 Private Messages twinesurge
neuropsychosocial wrote:Just to double-check: earlier this year, woot changed the "blank" shirts on which they print designs; they're now more in line with typical retail sizing. You may already know this, but the comment about sizing-up caught my attention and I just wanted to make sure that you knew.

The last shirt I bought was Chuck's Curve on September 25, 2012. I've bought shirts from here since shirt.woot started (well, almost). I first bought a large and have never bought anything but an XL since. The next shirt I buy will be an XL because they still are not inline with a normal shirt I have bought elsewhere from t-shirts to polos.

dysti

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dysti

Dang, so much vitriol for this one. I agree that it's not my favorite woot shirt, and that generally the bar has been slipping for a while now, but I actually like this. I think the only way to pull it off is to keep it this simple, black on white helvetica, no frills.

The only reason I'm not buying it is because ever since the switch from AA I've got to be really impressed with a design to purchase.

rightturnclyde

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rightturnclyde

PS - Text becomes cleavage when wet...My Bad.

fungusamongus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fungusamongus

Huge thanks to Woot for printing my simple shirt, Great way to get a boost while studying for some finals!

andada79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andada79
fungusamongus wrote:Huge thanks to Woot for printing my simple shirt, Great way to get a boost while studying for some finals!

Congrats on having your shirt printed, and good luck on finals.

I also would have preferred it in another color, but I do like it.

chronon88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chronon88
nvaine wrote:"Dammit, I'd buy this shirt if it wasn't white!"

Ditto, such a shame.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

jroth420 wrote:Fascinating. Apparently Woot moderators don't want to hear about American Apparel shirts anymore so they now delete comments when someone mentions them.

So, I'll just say that I don't like the white shirt, regardless of it's quality or country of origin.

"Oh if it just were not white, I still wouldn't buy it until they put it on a quality American Apparel shirt like it used to be. Whomever has been put in charge at shirt.woot is going to kill it." - is that the post to which you're referring?

i didn't nuke that one, BUT don't be surprised if that sorta thing DOES get deleted from threads like this. it's pretty much off-topic. (depending on your tone & what else you say, it might also be spamming/mod-baiting, too.)

i look at it this way (not that you asked): there are appropriate threads for discussing AA/Anvil. we know you miss AA, but the artist shouldn't suffer for it. i also like sandwiches.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

eastcheap

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eastcheap
TobiasAmaranth wrote:Quite possibly. I already loathe the expression 'my bad' but this is just depressing.

I'm holding out for the far more erudite mea culpa shirt.

paintednightsky

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky

Now that's hawt! I've always loathed text shirts and catch phrases...

DJODonohue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DJODonohue

What internet memes have been on woot shirts? I haven't seen a single woot shirt that has anything to do with an internet meme.

the cake is a lie

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
DJODonohue wrote:What internet memes have been on woot shirts? I haven't seen a single woot shirt that has anything to do with an internet meme.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 38.992s
First Sucker: tenaciousday
Last Wooter to Woot: pamelaj33
Last Purchase: 7 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 41% of Shirt Woots
Top 43% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1391

First day sales <1391
First day posts 56

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
PemberDucky wrote:i also like sandwiches.

I wish woot would go back to printing on sandwiches.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff
PixelPants wrote:I wish woot would go back to printing on sandwiches.

I would buy that sandwich, but not on white bread. Only wheat bread. If it was on wheat bread, I would buy it.