walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
j5 wrote:They aren't supposed to. It's part of the argyle pattern. If he drew an arrow from the left side all the way to the right side, it would look rather silly.

Deep breath.
Now let it out.

You read my mind thank you J5!

imsochady

quality posts: 24 Private Messages imsochady
kkduvall101 wrote:Would totally buy this for myself!

midstarrynight wrote:I'm sad this doesn't have more votes...it's awesome. Fantastic style! And refreshingly different than most of the submissions this week...

Well that's odd for I too share the same opinions!

thewronggrape

quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape
Re: Weird vegetable skills

I have voted for this shirt every time. Why won't you print already? Why?! It's so random and silly and perfect.

clonedapple

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clonedapple
Re: Victory through Chaos

Guilty as charged

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Past Your Bedtime

great energy

wongton

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wongton

+1 from me, though sad that there's no PC

hai.

cubeking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cubeking
Re: How to fold a cube V.2

As a speed cuber, I have waited for an accurate Rubik's shirt and now we have one in the derby. Hope it gets printed; many members of my family would be getting this for Christmas.

orabbit

quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit
Re: When life gives you chutes

Hanging out in 10th place all week, and not a single comment. I've always wondered about the high vote/low comment phenomenon. Nothing more to be said I guess?

odysseyroc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages odysseyroc
orabbit wrote:Hanging out in 10th place all week, and not a single comment. I've always wondered about the high vote/low comment phenomenon. Nothing more to be said I guess?

157 shill votes.

chachachino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chachachino
Re: New ReLease On Life

The next big console game comes out on Tuesday. Lineup days early to get it by midnight, then pull 72 hours of burnout gaming.

Larger Image:

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: Doctor Marioni

What happened to your love/mindcraft design? Would have been perfect...unless you're getting a daily.....wink wink.

move along

orabbit

j5 wrote:What happened to your love/mindcraft design? Would have been perfect...unless you're getting a daily.....wink wink.

It found a home.

orabbit

chachachino wrote:The next big console game comes out on Tuesday. Lineup days early to get it by midnight, then pull 72 hours of burnout gaming.

This is hilarious, but unfortunately, it doesn't have a chance since you submitted so late. Monday is really the practical cut-off if you want a serious chance at getting printed. Delete this and submit it as a daily!

ChickyChica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChickyChica
Re: Victory through Chaos

Oh my goodness. I NEEEEED this shirt. I love me some fighting games but I am never good enough to not button mash.

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower
harantula wrote:it deserves more votes!i haven´t seen it before and i'm stunned!

Yeah, this is so great! I'm disappointed to see it hovering so low.

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01

dchung721

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dchung721
chachachino wrote:The next big console game comes out on Tuesday. Lineup days early to get it by midnight, then pull 72 hours of burnout gaming.

Larger Image:

this is sooo cute~!!

blazer10777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blazer10777

Love, Love, LOVE this design. #argyle4nerds

eatatjoes13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eatatjoes13
Re: Game Medals

I love this! haha I want one!!!

Melikins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Melikins

I don't mean to be picky, I love the design, but, unless I'm putting the cube together wrong, I think you have yellow/white and orange/red edge pieces when those are opposite centers that can't share edges. I hope I'm wrong, I'd buy this too.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
orabbit wrote:It found a home.

Awesome!

move along

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
odysseyroc wrote:157 shill votes.

One of those votes is mine. I'm not a shill, unless you believe shirt statistics are being sponsored by the Statistics Are Fun for Everyone (SAFE) foundation.

Why no comments on this design? I suspect that there's not much to say about it: it's quite straightforward, a clever use of a children's board game with which most people are familiar to form an easily-understood play on a classic cliché.

When I first saw the design, I could have taken three minutes to formulate that comment, including pondering whether "when life gives you lemons" is a cliché or an adage, but instead, I went with my instinct: "Heh, very clever! *click*"

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

chachachino

Re: New ReLease On Life

Thanks OR! I'm considering that

Thanks DC!

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Great design! Love the argyle/rubiks mix! Will buy this if it prints for sure!

walmazan

Melikins wrote:I don't mean to be picky, I love the design, but, unless I'm putting the cube together wrong, I think you have yellow/white and orange/red edge pieces when those are opposite centers that can't share edges. I hope I'm wrong, I'd buy this too.

Melikins, You're right, I cut it, assemble it and and I noticed the last cube face was turned wrong when I placed, But don't worries, in case they print it, I send the correct files and thanks to you and everyone who help me to make it more accurate.

gwendyw

quality posts: 8 Private Messages gwendyw

As a kid, I never could get the cube back to rights without a little "help". I'm sure my real-life cube had more than a few squares that weren't really supposed to touch!

dani96pepi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dani96pepi

Thank you to everyone who voted for my design! I hope you like the it and the Princess Bride quote :-)

twinkq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twinkq
Re: Know Your Arsenal

I so badly want this on an apron!

emeraldchickpea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emeraldchickpea
walmazan wrote:Thanks for all your suggestions, here is the new version, this time I used a real Cube to make the pattern. I hope you can support it again.

Where's the taco?

Lothax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lothax

The monster looks like a distant cousin of Squidward.

harunafg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harunafg
pyromike25 wrote:Epic! +1

Please Print this :D
Love it

lonelypond

Re: Family game night

I like it

lonelypond

lonelypond

Re: Trollin' The Troll

great face

lonelypond

Re: Have A Mega Christmas

Santa v Tree

writermist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist
orabbit wrote:This is hilarious, but unfortunately, it doesn't have a chance since you submitted so late. Monday is really the practical cut-off if you want a serious chance at getting printed. Delete this and submit it as a daily!

what's a daily and how do you do it?

chachachino

writermist wrote:what's a daily and how do you do it?

From what I've seen, they're daily contests where the editors pick the winner, that run on days when weekly derby shirts aren't being sold. I don't know much more than that, but I think it accounts for the shirts that sell the remaining 4 days of the week.

chachachino

Re: saving throw

haha this is awesome!

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
Re: That Gamer Chick Who Pwned Everyone's Hearts

i have no clue as to why this has so few votes but it saddens me to see so many voters going for the pop culture instead of something original B^( lets hope the editors pick or the guest picker picks this design!!!!

walmazan

Looks nice on a Pullover Hoodie too