walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Console Wars

Amazing work here!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
chachachino wrote:From what I've seen, they're daily contests where the editors pick the winner, that run on days when weekly derby shirts aren't being sold. I don't know much more than that, but I think it accounts for the shirts that sell the remaining 4 days of the week.

Correct. Derby entries print Friday - Sunday, 'Daily' tees print the rest of the week. Daily prints are submitted here: Entry Page. Slightly different guidelines, since it can be on any topic, but should still follow the family-friendly rule, 6 spot colors and be the same size. You can use metallic or glow in the dark inks for dailies, though.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

veracto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages veracto
Re: Know Your Arsenal

Boring

manikx66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manikx66

amazing job on the colors, love it

manikx66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manikx66

love it but also worried about how many times i would get punchedin the chest :P

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: You Sunk My Battleship!

Love the style of this, and amusing too =)

jasneko

Re: Victory through Chaos

LOL!!! I can be one of these, depending on the game... but I still win a lot of the time hehe. But for me, there is a flow and rhythm to the mashing - it's an art!
Funny and looks sharp on the tee!

Edit: hehe just read through the comments, and all the video game references too... soul calibur, street fighter, tekken... memory lane!!

jasneko

Re: The Secret

Oh man, these designs are taking me back! With nostalgia. Awesome

unholyfool

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unholyfool
Spiritgreen wrote:I have a girlfriend I would need to buy this shirt for. :^)

I thought the same exact thing right before I scrolled down to read what others were saying

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

wongton wrote:+1 from me, though sad that there's no PC

PCs are the Jawas, cobbling together stuff from parts they find.

thehiggins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thehiggins

Ornaments Make Festive Garland the death star RROD'ed

camoor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages camoor
Re: That Gamer Chick Who Pwned Everyone's Hearts

I like this alot. Sad that people on this site are still voting for mistletoeing cats.

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi

Thanks for all the votes and comments, all! Fighters are probably my favorite games for consoles.

I'd definitely be wearing this shirt while playing though. I've found my brain decided the innumerable combos weren't worth keeping in there over the years. Guess it had to make room for the all the childrens show jingles parenthood subjects you to...

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
camoor wrote:I like this alot. Sad that people on this site are still voting for mistletoeing cats.

True, not everyone is happy with it ! Go look at some of the older derby's.... amazing artwork, those artist are gone now. There are still a handful of creative artist out here but they are few and far between....

Randyotter

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Randyotter
Re: Weird vegetable skills

Thanks for all the great comments guys

musicismyoxygen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages musicismyoxygen
Re: Console Wars

Hey will i ever be able to by this
i want to get it for someone as a Christmas present

kanga321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kanga321
Re: MMO Lingo

This is awesome... that is all....

imsochady

quality posts: 24 Private Messages imsochady
L3g3ndQ wrote:i have no clue as to why this has so few votes but it saddens me to see so many voters going for the pop culture instead of something original B^( lets hope the editors pick or the guest picker picks this design!!!!

camoor wrote:I like this alot. Sad that people on this site are still voting for mistletoeing cats.

deborah11565 wrote:True, not everyone is happy with it ! Go look at some of the older derby's.... amazing artwork, those artist are gone now. There are still a handful of creative artist out here but they are few and far between....

I really appreciate the support. Thanks again!

rainfall2112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rainfall2112

Is there a way to contact the author? Even if woot won't run this, i'd really like to make this shirt. I think it has it's fun imagery about the natural imperialism and monopolism capitalism

If you can, riffmaster, contact me at [MOD: No email pls; use Private Messages]

rainfall2112

Why won't it let me comment on a specific shirt.

rainfall2112

I'msochady, i wouldn't worry about it. Your design is great. The problem is that it's not really appealing to wear as a shirt. It's a beautiful work of art. Additionally, it's not "lowest common denominator" enough for a market system.

fragoso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fragoso
Re: Gamer 4 Life

I am really upset that I didn't see this earlier, honestly this deserves to be in the fog of war, if not winning. Do the world a kindness and re submit this whenever you can, and it works.

abrndude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abrndude

I agree, plus to have both shirts in the top is stupid. If both win I think I may be done with woot, its become more about how popular these people are than how good the shirts are

aitana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aitana
tjschaeffer wrote:Every game has it's own language. Learning it is just one part of being a 1337 gamer.

Love it!!

sweetdeath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweetdeath
Re: Past Your Bedtime

The cutest shirt i've ever seen.. Oh my gosh. Definitely understand the theme of it. So much frustration in running into children after midnight/1am

mikeboensel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikeboensel
kharmazero wrote:black on silver for this painter gamer

Man, I know this is super late. But nice work. Don't know Where's the Fruitcake? is wrong with woot that this only got 31 votes.

gkmkak888

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gkmkak888

How can i buy "in case of emergency" #280 ? even if it does not win...is there a way i could buy it?

turtlesprague

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turtlesprague

I AM CONFUSED....
This shirt got 3rd most votes, just 2 less than second place... but it didn't go to print - instead one that got 51 less votes won?????

Can someone explain this to me? Maybe a missed something saying it got disqualified???

This shirt was a INSTANT BUY for me... I have no interest in the one that did get printed (no offense to artist, I'm just not a role player)

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
turtlesprague wrote:I AM CONFUSED....
This shirt got 3rd most votes, just 2 less than second place... but it didn't go to print - instead one that got 51 less votes won?????

Can someone explain this to me? Maybe a missed something saying it got disqualified???

This shirt was a INSTANT BUY for me... I have no interest in the one that did get printed (no offense to artist, I'm just not a role player)

The derby winners are now decided differently than top 3 vote getters. 1st place is determined by highest votes, 2nd place is chosen by the woot staff editors, and 3rd place is chosen by a guest editor which changes every week.

This started back during the Gold derby.

tjschaeffer

kanga321 wrote:This is awesome... that is all....

Thanks for the support!

tjschaeffer

aitana wrote:Love it!!

Thank you very much. I had a lot of fun making this

timbrewolf717

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timbrewolf717

My wife FTW!

susanzell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages susanzell
Re: When life gives you chutes

I voted for this design and was very disappointed it was not printed. If it ever is offered, I will definitely buy one. I love the color and the message. Also, my late brother and I played this board game as children and the shirt would have sentimental meaning for me.

ridicumeticulous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ridicumeticulous

No, it looks AMAZING on a pullover hoodie!

walmazan wrote:Looks nice on a Pullover Hoodie too

orgeston

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orgeston
orabbit wrote:Reminds me of fancy Commodore 64 graphics. How many bits was that system?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say... 64.