vaprrenon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vaprrenon

Is there a gallery somewhere where I can see previous designs that were available on the site?

I mean beyond the top 20 available currently...I'm curious to see the designs that were available last year and earlier (does the catalog list ALL previous designs or does it pick and choose?).

I would also like to know the release dates for the designs if possible; that seems to be the hardest info to find.

Carolyn Severs

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
vaprrenon wrote:Is there a gallery somewhere where I can see previous designs that were available on the site?

I mean beyond the top 20 available currently...I'm curious to see the designs that were available last year and earlier (does the catalog list ALL previous designs or does it pick and choose?).

I would also like to know the release dates for the designs if possible; that seems to be the hardest info to find.

The catalog/all designs function should have almost all (like 99.9%) of all designs featured, though not all are available for purchase (and right now, none are available for purchase due to demand).

To find the release date, click on the design you're interested in, then click on its discussion thread. the first post will have the same date on which it was posted.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
vaprrenon wrote:Is there a gallery somewhere where I can see previous designs that were available on the site?

I understand how one could question being able to find the original date the shirt was sold, as that takes clicking onto the discussion thread of the specific shirt. But to actually ask if there's a gallery of previous designs, and if it contains all designs, when there's a link at the top of the page that says "all designs".... really?