WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gifts for Foodies

Everyone has to eat. Some people enjoy it more than others. Then there are those people that take eating to a whole different level. They're obsessive about it. They write blogs about eating, take photos of every meal they ever eat. So what do you get these people for Christmas? Something food-related, like one of these sweet Shirt.Woot products!

Quality Posts

lonelypond

quality posts: 416 Private Messages lonelypond

Pancake HOODIE!?! Hmmm....

Vote:

nickoz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nickoz

I have the "You can't catch me" tshirt in Mens 2XL from an earlier random shirt buy if anyone wants to trade.

-nick

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

The kitty apron is back! Thank you! Thank you!

So sad it actually sold out the first time.

Yea!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

I love the idea of wearing a "You Can't Catch Me" apron for holiday baking!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

The Ding Dong shirt is one of my favorites. I wear it all the time. Gets good attention too.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

neuropsychosocial

ThunderThighs wrote:

ThunderThighs, your sig is mesmerizing. And are you wearing red-and-green in that avatar? Very fetching.

I suddenly feel very under-dressed for the holidays!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:ThunderThighs, your sig is mesmerizing. And are you wearing red-and-green in that avatar? Very fetching.

It's my elf costume but I've been told it looks more like the Jolly Green Giant.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mxjx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mxjx

If only Ding Dong was a zip-up, I'd be ordering instead of typing this.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Yay a Bake it So apron! I know someone who will like that...

I'm just hanging out, really.

BestGirl54

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BestGirl54

Oh, I totally need "Meat" in an apron for my favorite chef!!

quabaq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quabaq
neuropsychosocial wrote:ThunderThighs, your sig is mesmerizing. And are you wearing red-and-green in that avatar? Very fetching.

There are four lights!

whirlygirly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages whirlygirly

YES!! I missed out on the Makin' Bread apron the first time it was offered and I've been kicking myself ever since. Not making that mistake twice. In for 3!

I'd been waiting for You Can't Catch Me to show up in apron form too. Perfect for holiday baking, and it'll make a great gift. In for another 3!

RudolfYaber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RudolfYaber

I NEED the Raisins Ruin Everything hoodie, but in a child's size. I notice that they are printed to order, can this be done?

My 7 year-old daughter's mantra is "Raisins Ruin Everything", and if she found out I didn't try to get one for her in her size it might become "Dad Ruins Everything".

paintednightsky

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky

Caught a you can't catch me apron. Perfect for baking lil gingerbread men.

KWildman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KWildman

I wish I could get the "Raisins Ruin Everything" design as an apron for my sister.
Pretty please, Woot?

SunflowerPrincess

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SunflowerPrincess
mxjx wrote:If only Ding Dong was a zip-up, I'd be ordering instead of typing this.

I agree.

Oops, my Tiara slipped!

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

Ding dong, the ding dong's dead! Where's the new shirt with a Ding dong on top of a ding dong?

I guess only fans of this shirt would understand the joke, maybe a ding dong on top of a twinkie?
Ding Dong, the twinkie's dead.

I still love my original Ding dong shirt, and kind of think they included it this time around because of Hostess closing, but it might just be a coincidence as well.

And yes, I'm trying to see how many times I can write Ding dong in one post!

corleyp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages corleyp
KWildman wrote:I wish I could get the "Raisins Ruin Everything" design as an apron for my sister.
Pretty please, Woot?

Another vote for "Raisins Ruin Everything" on an apron

superjaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superjaz

I still am sad I missed the chupacabra "we put the suc in succulent" It should be here!

camelsamba

quality posts: 2 Private Messages camelsamba

I must say, the person who decided to sell BLACK aprons probably hasn't done much baking! Baking involves lots of flour, which tends to be white, which shows up horribly on black. My naturally-leavened-bread-baking spouse needs an apron and would love either one of those two designs, but the color gives me pause. I thought about buying the Makin' Breads, but eggs? Really? I suppose sweet breads (e.g. banana bread, pumpkin bread, that ilk) contain eggs, but not sourdough. Maybe I'll get him the gingerbread one...

sscurrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sscurrin

Waaaah!!!!! I know my life is too hectic, but when I finally get 2 minutes to stop and order something for myself, I find that with 4 DAYS LEFT my Ochopika Makin' Bread apron is sold out?????
Instant Blue Christmas.
So
Somebody have mercy on a Makin' Bread fan who still has yet to own any item with this design on it.
Some of us can't be online all day everyday, please reconsider and print a few more aprons (and let me know so I can order right away and not be left behind again boo hoo).

emeycakes

quality posts: 11 Private Messages emeycakes
ThunderThighs wrote:The Ding Dong shirt is one of my favorites. I wear it all the time. Gets good attention too.

Me too! It's just so perfect.

moreyel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moreyel

Noooooo!!!!! Why is it that the Making Bread Apron always sells out 2 days before pay day?

vielleicht

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vielleicht

I just got my Bake It So! apron in the mail (from a trade, not this side sale - just lucky timing), and it's AWESOME.

The red has the tiniest hint of a sparkle - not glitter, but a definite sheen. No idea if this was intentional or I just got lucky, but I love it.

Everybody should buy this apron. :3

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

camelsamba wrote: I thought about buying the Makin' Breads, but eggs? Really? I suppose sweet breads (e.g. banana bread, pumpkin bread, that ilk) contain eggs, but not sourdough. Maybe I'll get him the gingerbread one...

He's not making sourdough! I... I mean umm, kitty doesn't like sourdough. He's using the egg to glaze the top of the bread which makes it all brown and shiny when it is done.

The gingerbread one is also excellent, though.

leonidasromero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leonidasromero

C'MON! The Makin' Bread Apron is GONE? ALREADY? Can't we just throw at least a FEW more on the rack for the last few days of this particular sale? I got the shirt for my young daughter, WHO IS absolutely BONKERS for the shirt, and I REALLY, REALLY (Yea, I am whining..what of it?) want to get her this apron!

Ack! THppT...Please? Pretty Please? With High Frustose Corn Syrup on top?

stopdropreload

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stopdropreload

I am SO sad that the "Bake It So" apron is already gone. I was only just made aware of its existence, and already my life feels incomplete without it. Please consider printing more!

carlinxc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carlinxc

I told my boyfriend I wanted a Makin' Bread Apron for Christmas Monday night, stressing the whole limited quantity bit. He waited to order one until Thursday, when they were sold out. Lesson learned. I'll just buy what I want for myself next year.

neuropsychosocial

I'm a bit puzzled that Egg Nog Drinking Team apron is still available from the Jingle Binge Woot Plus sale, but Makin' Bread apron is sold out here, because they're printed on red aprons and supposedly printed after the sale is over - so shouldn't both red aprons be available or be sold out?

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:I'm a bit puzzled that Egg Nog Drinking Team apron is still available from the Jingle Binge Woot Plus sale, but Makin' Bread apron is sold out here, because they're printed on red aprons and supposedly printed after the sale is over - so shouldn't both red aprons be available or be sold out?

That is weird... maybe Makin' Bread only had a certain amount of red aprons set aside for it? Hmm...

slimtiffy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slimtiffy

I need a ding dong apron...let me know when that comes out

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2

Got my gingerbread apron just in time to start baking. I think you must have changed the blanks since the other apron I bought. I like this heavier more canvas-like fabric a lot more than the other more twillish fabric-good job, woot!