WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gifts for Geeks

It's a rough life being a "geek" these days. No one's willing to cater to you in terms of books, comics, movies, video games, TV shows, or electronics at ALL. Geeks today are so shunned that it's tough to tell if they'll ever get their chance in the sun. So soften the blow by picking up some geeky stuff for your geeky friends.

fungalpanic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fungalpanic

Always get disappointed when long sleeve T's and hoodies come up, I want to buy them so bad but they don't come in my size...

Oh well, at least I have a few of the shirt versions of these.

thericochet

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet

I like this hoodie, but I'm not a true geek and had to look up the meaning of 42. I don't want to risk the prospect of being stopped by anyone, being nodded at, or even being given a knowing thumbs up..so I have to pass.

Maybe my aversion to human contact bumps up my geek cred a bit though, on the bright side.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Shoot First looks sweet on brown, nice choice!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Settler Cats! ON A TOTE! Now I can stop beating myself for not getting one for game nights.

I'm just hanging out, really.

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

Hmm, torn between science and Cat in the box. Look cool or look cool but have to brush up on quantum entanglement theories... hmmm...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
johnt007871 wrote:Hmm, torn between science and Cat in the box. Look cool or look cool but have to brush up on quantum entanglement theories... hmmm...

Both.

I'm just hanging out, really.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
fungalpanic wrote:Always get disappointed when long sleeve T's and hoodies come up, I want to buy them so bad but they don't come in my size...

Oh well, at least I have a few of the shirt versions of these.

Not sure if this is your problem or not - I usually buy a 3XL in the T-shirts - and the 2XL Long Sleeve shirts fit me awesomely!!

I have also acquired a couple of 2XL sweatshirt - and the most recent one fits as well (the earlier purchase ran a bit smaller).

Just my imput :D

conlanhale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages conlanhale

I always try and get the shirts, but weirdly the only ones I have out of the thousands I want are periodic table spoofs... BUY ME STUFF I'LL WEAR, NOT JUST SCIENCEY STUFF!

inthekitchenbitchin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages inthekitchenbitchin

Would have used the heck out of Consider Yourself Warned bags.

alanajoli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alanajoli

Love the color on the science dino zip hoodie and love the Dr. Schrodinger design, but I can't justify another dark zip hoodie in my collection. (Well, I can't at this moment. I'm still considering....) Anyway, I am thrilled that so many more zip hoodies are appearing (yay!), and would love to see more options in light colors that are after-dark walking friendly.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

Wootbot says...

Your laundry pile: A wretched pile of scum and villainy.

Fountain3586 says...

Is there any coincidence that the designer of this shirt has the last name Pyle?

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.