WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Fat Unicorn

Did you know that over 30% of unicorns fall into the "obese" range of the Body Mass Index? Today's unicorns lead largely sedentary lives and eat overly-processed food, leading to skyrocketing healthcare costs.

Quality Posts

jrs1980

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jrs1980

Excellent choice for a devoted + sale. Fat Unicorn is in my top five Woot tees.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

snax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snax

I have never been so EXCITED about woot plus...slightly confused in the loaded remix though. Anyone care to explain?

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

I'd kill to have a purple Fat Unicorn shirt. What d'ya say? :D

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

packetfairy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages packetfairy

i'm so happy i could almost cry. were it on purple tshirt and zip up, i would be definitely be crying. _and_ peeing. seriously: thank you, woot. you don't even have to shut up when you take this money from me. (in fact, if you wanna call me dirty names while you take it.... i....... yanno.... wouldn't mind. ;))

cherrybear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear

I love this idea of giving people multiple color and style options. I eagerly await the day I can choose a background color and a shirt/sweater/etc. style for every print!

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo

I'm debating on getting one of these to pair up with my Runnin' Rhino shirt from Threadless.

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

There is some cool context around this +Sale, and we're working up a blog post to lend some context. The skinny is that Robbie was asked by Loaded Boards if they could use his image on their much anticipated and high end long board. We'll have some more context this am for everyone.

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
snax wrote:I have never been so EXCITED about woot plus...slightly confused in the loaded remix though. Anyone care to explain?

Here is a slightly late blog post explaining!

Morimoto

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Morimoto

Very cool, congrats on the board design -- i want to buy just for the skateboarding cred ;)

snax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snax
llandar wrote:Here is a slightly late blog post explaining!

THANK YOU!

elthewolfesq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elthewolfesq

I already have this in a tank top, but would buy it again in a blue or black long sleeve tee. Why do the long sleeve tees get so little love?

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
amroyo wrote:I'm debating on getting one of these to pair up with my Runnin' Rhino shirt from Threadless.

Randomly, THANK YOU for mentioning that. I decided to follow the link back to check today for the millionth time if they finally had that design restocked in my size and they finally did. I'm getting my favorite shirt ever because of yoooou!

badlass

quality posts: 7 Private Messages badlass

What does the light blue one say in the background? It looks different than the rest.

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo
badlass wrote:What does the light blue one say in the background? It looks different than the rest.

LOADED, but the unicorn has already eaten some of it.

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

Thanks for the comments! It's been a blast to work with Loaded and Woot on this, so huge thanks and props to them. Can't wait to get see all this stuff in person...

whatev62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whatev62

Congrats Robbie Lee! But wondering why they show a long sleeve tee at the top, but only see short sleeve available?

ranger714

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ranger714

This design is awesome. I dropped a link to the page on a friend's Facebook page and I think she replied back "OMGYESJUSTBOUGHTMYSELFTHEGREENHOODIE" within ~8 minutes.

LOL. Total win, Woot!

februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27

One of my favorite Woot shirts ever! The first one I've ever bought a "just in case" replacement for right before it was reckoned.

I wish there were a long-sleeve option! There doesn't seem to be a green long-sleeve blank though, right? (Thinking about the ugly sweater side sale and the lack of my favorite design in long sleeves.) And agreeing with whoever said purple. I love the purple tee I got in the side sale.

ojoompucks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ojoompucks

elf question. Will there be more Fat Unicorn items? Thanks