WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Would you consider tattooing a brand’s name on your body for money?
  • 17.6% - Yeah, I need the money. 194
  • 6.6% - Yeah, I think it would be funny. 73
  • 72.7% - No, I’m not a bilboard. 802
  • 3.1% - No, I don’t have any room. 34
1103 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

rrpwiii

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rrpwiii

I am going to assume that no one who answered "I'm not a billboard" owns any branded clothing (e.g. sweatshirt with GAP across the front).

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
rrpwiii wrote:I am going to assume that no one who answered "I'm not a billboard" owns any branded clothing (e.g. sweatshirt with GAP across the front).

I have no clothing hawking anyone's brand. I don't know why anyone would. It is hard to get away from the tiny logos on chests/pockets, but otherwise, none.

move along

sp0rkme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sp0rkme
rrpwiii wrote:I am going to assume that no one who answered "I'm not a billboard" owns any branded clothing (e.g. sweatshirt with GAP across the front).

I guess a better choice of wording would be a "permanent billboard." I'll be someone's billboard all day, as long as I can take it off at the end of the day. ;)

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7

Maybe a hemorhoid creme on my a$$.

djbowman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages djbowman

the key is permanent. I would do lots of stuff for money but not anything I couldn’t undo or change later

Fender81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fender81

Hey, I even made those people take off their dealer branding when I bought my car. I would leave it on if they paid me.

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

If someone would pay me, I'd slap advertisements all over myself...as long as they're not permanent. There is no amount of money that would make me do it in tattoo format.

btpaschke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btpaschke

If the shirt has a brand logo on it, you'd better believe it was free or they gave me money to wear it. I'm not usually a billboard and I've never been an snowman (well, not with respect to this matter anyway).

And when did they start substituting the word "snowman" for id10t?

Skiim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skiim

It really depends on the brand. If it was something with an interesting logo, and a product I would stand behind then yes, but not just for money.

Skiimed the surface

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

I'm taking bids right now. Artists, let's see those logos. Best logo/price combination gets a place on my skin.

greenlantern57

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greenlantern57

You do not put a bumper sticker on a Porche!

Listening to the voices is calming. Except for Fernado, he pushes my buttons.

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor
"Trojan" on my penis. But I'd only be able to fit the "T".

"Penis" is anatomical, woot. Literally every human male has one. Your talkblocker didn't catch it anyway.

Quite frankly I thought it was funny as well.