neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
lorrainks wrote:I too noticed those are not hamster teeth.

I see toddler teeth. Perhaps this is DoOomcat's commentary on raising three boys under five, including twin toddlers?

Congratulations on the print, Allison!

(Mods, the links to DoOomcat's site *and* the BearNuts comic are broken. Maybe those could get corrected at some point?)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

Narfcake

quality posts: 363 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Dang, I'm slippin' - Over 12 hours before noticing a DoOomcat design was up.

SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Gotta love the hamster's expression!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

seantronmcdeathtron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seantronmcdeathtron

It's actually Hamsteria, and yeah, it would make a good game:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hamsteria!/id470730689?ls=1&mt=8

http://kotaku.com/hamsteria

dooomcat

quality posts: 16 Private Messages dooomcat

Yes, sorry to all the rodent teeth enthusiasts! Hamster teeth just didn't give me the creepy leer I wanted.

As to toddlers, the twins each have 4 tops and 4 bottoms now and they frequently like to use them on each other. They often sport matching bite marks on their toy/food grabbing hands.

neuropsychosocial wrote:I see toddler teeth. Perhaps this is DoOomcat's commentary on raising three boys under five, including twin toddlers?

Congratulations on the print, Allison!

(Mods, the links to DoOomcat's site *and* the BearNuts comic are broken. Maybe those could get corrected at some point?)

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 7.669s
First Sucker: achan412
Last Wooter to Woot: wb6sjd
Last Purchase: 5 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 876

First day sales 876
First day posts 43

dlcarroll

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlcarroll

I wanted to buy a hoodie but it doesn't show up in the dropdown? Is it no longer available?

Dave

heartsong0118

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heartsong0118

Came for a hoodie, as well, but not getting the option. How am I supposed to stay warm without a Hamster Hoodie of Doooom?

Narfcake

quality posts: 363 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

dlcarroll wrote:I wanted to buy a hoodie but it doesn't show up in the dropdown? Is it no longer available?

heartsong0118 wrote:Came for a hoodie, as well, but not getting the option. ...

The additional options are only available on the debut day.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

bpr2

quality posts: 186 Private Messages bpr2

Not to rub salt into wounds of those unfortunate enough not to buy the hoodie on the first day; but, it printed very awesomely !