Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom

poor wii controller is on fire..

jaquadro

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jaquadro

Nice touch with the RRoD on the downed tie fighter.

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519

A very eye-catching design. Nicely done!

jaquadro wrote:Nice touch with the RRoD on the downed tie fighter.

I almost didn't notice that, thanks for pointing it out!

DannySaiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DannySaiz

You can't go wrong with Star Wars and video games... unless you want to have a life.

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

Does that make Bill Gates... Darth Vader?!?

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

trizdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trizdog

Great shirt, picked one up.

zxinfinity

quality posts: 18 Private Messages zxinfinity

The force can only one thing be, mmhmmm. The PC. For over both the light and dark it rules.

SirDaemos22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SirDaemos22

Why did the Wii have to be the x-wing...

auctionsaver

quality posts: 19 Private Messages auctionsaver
"Sure. You could also waste away under the anxiety of dropping framerates every time a new title is released. Or you could buy a new console-priced video card every year."

This is so true. I am a PC gamer, but this drives me nuts. It is like owning a home... it is never complete.

auctionsaver

quality posts: 19 Private Messages auctionsaver
SirDaemos22 wrote:I was totally for this shirt until I realized that the Wii were the rebels against the PS3 and the Xbox 360. You can say what you will, but if anyone was the deceiver in this console age it was Nintendo.

Don't be a Wii hater man. It has a lot of fun titles even if it is/was graphically challenged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc0F8uFe3GA

Wii U has better graphics than 360 in COD Black Opts 2.

thetoga

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thetoga
auctionsaver wrote:
"Sure. You could also waste away under the anxiety of dropping framerates every time a new title is released. Or you could buy a new console-priced video card every year."

This is so true. I am a PC gamer, but this drives me nuts. It is like owning a home... it is never complete.

Or just dial down the graphics to console standards and you're good for as long as console is going to be.

If I had a signiture, it would be awesome...

And there would be ninjas living in it.

Bust0ut

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bust0ut
auctionsaver wrote:

The thing about that is that you don't have to update your card if you don't want to. Most games will play just fine with an older card, you just don't get the complete eye candy experience, but still acceptable. But, at least you have a choice, meanwhile, if you want to upgrade your graphics card on your console, you can't! You can't even buy a newer console because they're not making them. Sure, next year, or something like that, but that makes it what, a 7 year cycle at best? Sorry, I'd rather have the ability to do so when I want. Not to mention I don't have to stick with just 1080p.

M3wThr33

quality posts: 8 Private Messages M3wThr33
auctionsaver wrote:Don't be a Wii hater man. It has a lot of fun titles even if it is/was graphically challenged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc0F8uFe3GA

Wii U has better graphics than 360 in COD Black Opts 2.

Congrats. You've resorted comparing a device released two weeks ago to one released SEVEN YEARS ago. I'm sure this will be the status quo for another... 10 months.

linkspast

quality posts: 1 Private Messages linkspast

The falcon looks more like a dreamcast controller

munkeeworks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages munkeeworks

Ha... Once again Microsoft is the bad guy

Linktoreality

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Linktoreality

No Wii U?

Not interested, thanks.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I'm sure Admiral Ackbar is commanding the action on a giant GamePad back at the Rebel Base. ^__^

Love this one, congratulations Rad!

fragoso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fragoso

What the empire doesn't know, is that the rebels just created a new, state of the art ship, the U Wing!

k8day

quality posts: 1 Private Messages k8day

Don't forget, it was a single x-wing that took down the deathstar...

Polishemt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Polishemt
k8day wrote:Don't forget, it was a single x-wing that took down the deathstar...

That's because the wrist strap wasn't on...

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud
Polishemt wrote:That's because the wrist strap wasn't on...

lol

This is a pretty cool shrit and some funy comments to boot.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Wow, is this great.

Could this be one of those elusive Woot shirts that sells out today?

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

This shirt brings fond reminders of wasting my youth on video game forums (where, incidentally, I met my wife). I remember long diatribes and debates about which system was best. It was loads of fun. Especially when you had all of the systems.

Ah, to have no bills and lots of time, or, has Homer Simpson so eloquently put it: "Aw, I have three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?"

I also enjoyed Woot!'s writeup immensely. The framerate thing hurts in my soul, but it's true. Hold on, Dell XPS Studio, hold on for just another year or two!

veganstarfish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages veganstarfish

What are we teefury with all these mashups that don't make sense. I demand more art and less crap.

DrunkCat

quality posts: 6 Private Messages DrunkCat

Pretty much sums up the history of video gaming '01-'10.

Relax.

Raineman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raineman
veganstarfish wrote:What are we teefury with all these mashups that don't make sense. I demand more art and less crap.

No kidding, I come here like once a week now since this site became "busted tees". Oh well, I got tons of old GOOD woot shirts that I can still rock.

PhilCarr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages PhilCarr

Stop demanding and start producing. How is this not art? Great art is in the eye of the beholder. I love Van Gogh (fav painter) and my wife can't stand his works.

Great shirt. If I still bought Woot shirts, I'd be in for 3. May still make a good gift for a nephew or two.

veganstarfish wrote:What are we teefury with all these mashups that don't make sense. I demand more art and less crap.

tylersmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tylersmom

please, please, please - it is cold in the North East! Would you please add a long sleeve option to the daily shirts?!?!

rbelliott2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbelliott2
k8day wrote:Don't forget, it was a single x-wing that took down the deathstar...

And it was only two planes that won WWII in Japan...

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Many joysticks died to bring you this shirt.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

This is the shirt that won the popular vote. This is what the electorate wanted. I think it's a fantastic and fun design with lots of great little touches that gamers appreciate. That also doesn't beat a dead Dr. Who reference, either. What's wrong with it?

thievedrelic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thievedrelic

Okama, Gamesphere!

colinmackey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colinmackey

If this is a console ship, then where is the ambassador?

sombrillo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sombrillo
tylersmom wrote:please, please, please - it is cold in the North East! Would you please add a long sleeve option to the daily shirts?!?!

I'll second that - cold here in Northern New Mexico too!

sageviper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sageviper
auctionsaver wrote:

That's a bit of an exaggeration. I bought my video card a few years ago and it still manages to play mostly high settings on new games. It's all about knowing the strengths and weaknesses of your system and then tweaking until you're happy with the visuals and performance. Easy as pie.

eliztowns

quality posts: 3 Private Messages eliztowns

I was going to say something about PC gaming...but now I just think I'll keep my mouth shut for the sake of peace

eliztowns

quality posts: 3 Private Messages eliztowns
sombrillo wrote:I'll second that - cold here in Northern New Mexico too!

thiirrdddddddddd

coffeellama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coffeellama

I'm going to be an elitist and say that I am a PC gamer, and playing on a console makes you completely normal and no more of a geek than the frat boys on greek row.

Also, I built a PC 3 years ago and it still plays every game on the high graphics settting.

Now, about the shirt, it's fantastic! I just refuse to buy it out of principle (elitism).

sgaon

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sgaon

Guys, c'mon. It's TIE Fighter, not Tie. If you're not going to remember when Star Wars spacecraft names derive from acronyms, I'm not sure I can in good conscience continue to frequent your site.