54%
8%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

I love the knocked over bottle of milk and the ball of yarn, this kitten is a real rebel.
AHHH The game it's playing is rated C... for Cat!

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

lonelypond

quality posts: 418 Private Messages lonelypond

YES!!! Have been trying to describe this design to other half of household all week. Showing will be more effective.

dwillars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwillars
doomtothee wrote:I love the knocked over bottle of milk and the ball of yarn, this kitten is a real rebel.

Thanks for clarifying doomtothee...

I was just about to ask if anyone knew what that was!

oakenspirit

quality posts: 76 Private Messages oakenspirit

Funny thing... that's actually a Russian Blue... Darn Kitten Krunchies with its Cheezey Powder Contagions..

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

This would look great as a POSTER above my console area!

that was fun while it lasted!

yogizilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yogizilla
dwillars wrote:Thanks for clarifying doomtothee...

I was thinking it was milk and, interestingly enough, the double entendre may be the biggest selling point. That and the controller is not that of a PS3. YAY!

In other news, cats are lactose intolerant so no milk dishes like they show in Tom & Jerry or any classic toons. That also means no pizza from late night gaming sessions.

Trust me, it ain't pretty if you give kitty dairy!

Yomar

haikuthoughts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haikuthoughts

Yay, so happy this printed =D

trunkwontopen

quality posts: 6 Private Messages trunkwontopen
doomtothee wrote:I love the knocked over bottle of milk and the ball of yarn, this kitten is a real rebel.
AHHH The game it's playing is rated C... for Cat!

..and its a kitten playing. Perhaps Momma Cat didn't know what type of game it was, or has no idea how to read the ESRB.

Here before the WootBot was.

rinibird

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rinibird

so excited about this shirt! this will forever be my gaming tee

cslott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cslott

You know what would make this better? Selectable kitten styles~

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike

I was just heading to bed after be up two-hours late playing Call of Duty when I saw this. An apt way to end the evening.

Yeah, so there's that...

minifig81

quality posts: 3 Private Messages minifig81

This is the first shirt woot shirt I've bought in like.. 3 weeks. Kudos to the designer on such a great design. I can't wait until it gets here.

meandsecoya

quality posts: 11 Private Messages meandsecoya

I NEED this shirt! It's a shame I'm flat broke after buying tablets here the other day. It will end up in my closet at some point, though. Congrats, Ochopika!

cappo

quality posts: 33 Private Messages cappo

I was wondering at first how people wouldn't recognize that as a milk bottle... then I suddenly felt really really old when I realized I haven't actually seen a milk bottle since I was a child, when we still had delivery... therefore the aforementioned people have probably never seen one at all!

inthekitchenbitchin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages inthekitchenbitchin

Still can't see this without thinking it would make sense that the making biscuit cat unwinds this way.

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone

haven't bought a tee here in quite a while, except for the long sleeve Jabba the Fluff (i had the regular one already. now where's my hoodie?), and now this (and i don't even like grey shirts! still couldn't resist).
ochopika sure knows how to pull my yarn!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

There may have been a time when I saw this shirt with me as the cat. Now I see it as the cat's parent reminding the cat they have had their time to play video games and that it is now time to get ready for bed.

So I can play.

redmonst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redmonst
dwillars wrote:Thanks for clarifying doomtothee...

hahaha thats what I was about to do too... I can see the milk, but thought the other thing was a broken headset or something that didn't make sense.

bonink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bonink

Gosh, could we go at least one FULL week without a cat shirt.

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie

Love it as usual, Ocho. Just wish it was available in long sleeves!

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Yay! Thank you for picking my gamer kitten, woot! I'm glad someone noticed the game's "C for cat" rating. That kitten has no business playing it, and using such language! I almost showed the game title on the case but couldn't chose between Cat of Duty or CAT-tlefield 3.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Everyone thinks they want a gamer kitteh until they're hogging the T1 and eating all the Doritos.

:-) Great stuff, ocho!

lizzichu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lizzichu

This shirt is so adorable!! I'm a sucker for kitty shirts and video games

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
bonink wrote:Gosh, could we go at least one FULL week without a cat shirt.

Last week, Reckoning 277, there was one cat shirt. Reckonings 276, 275, and 274 were cat-free, so that's three full weeks without a cat shirt. In Reckoning 273, there was one cat shirt. Reckoning 272 was cat-free. Reckoning 271 had one cat shirt. Reckonings 270, 269, 268, and 267 were cat-free. As that goes back to mid-September, I'm going to stop there.

So twelve weeks, 74 non-cat shirts, four cat shirts, and two Random Shirts days. I'd say we go "at least a full week without a cat shirt" fairly often.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

jonwhoa

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jonwhoa

Great shirt! I love how the cat looks just like he got "elf-tubed".

troyschwaller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troyschwaller

I would love to buy this as a hoodie. Is there any option for purchasing this or any other design on a pullover hoodie?

krazygirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krazygirl

I want to purchase this shirt for my boyfriend, but last time I bought a shirt from woot it was a little tight on me. My boyfriend's shirt was 19" x 24"... but I don't want it to be tight on him. Any ideas?? Has anyone else had this experience purchasing male shirt sizes?

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

And here I thought I was done shopping for my daughter then Woot has to go and put this up for sale.

Saw this and immediately thought of her playing her games. 8 year olds have no swear filter when in the middle of a video game. I had no idea how many swear words she knew till I listened to her playing a game.

the1manofmega

quality posts: 1 Private Messages the1manofmega

That cats got gameing fever

'Time to Spread my Creativity because its allays 420 in Wayne's World. Yay!'

geegee63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geegee63
minifig81 wrote:This is the first shirt woot shirt I've bought in like.. 3 weeks. Kudos to the designer on such a great design. I can't wait until it gets here.

Yep same here. It's been so long for me that I forgot my password on this website. The last shirt I bought was the purple naked cupcake shirt.

I have to say I like this shirt a lot. Ochopika is one of my favorite designers here.

fromagex

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fromagex

Anyone try to order this to encounter a payment denied page when they shouldn't have? Just happened to me, yet a charge showed up on my bank account. No confirmation emails were sent. I emailed support, but just checking here, too.

bigpauly85

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bigpauly85

thank goodness a shirt with a cat on it printed, i was really starting to wonder considering a shirt without a cat, teddy bear or other crap like that finished first. at least woot got it right with this one.

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

ochopika you've done it again! [instabuy]

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 54.002s
First Sucker: punkykat
Last Wooter to Woot: freebird7100
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 46% of Shirt Woots
Top 38% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 2099

First day sales 2099
First day posts 33

axecop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages axecop

So mad that I forgot to buy this shirt, that I now won't be buying it.

GG

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

axecop wrote:So mad that I forgot to buy this shirt, that I now won't be buying it.

GG

You can still get it here.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ezbuddy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ezbuddy
ThunderThighs wrote:You can still get it here.

When did Woot shirts og from $12 to $15? Did I miss something?

Why did my woot emails go from a daily T-shirt to daily appliances & junk? I miss the daily t-shirts. I has to search the site to find this shirt.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

ezbuddy wrote:When did Woot shirts og from $12 to $15? Did I miss something?

Why did my woot emails go from a daily T-shirt to daily appliances & junk? I miss the daily t-shirts. I has to search the site to find this shirt.

1. quite some time ago. yes, you did.
2. not sure what you mean. if you want to change your email settings, click on "Your Account" in the top righthand corner of the page, then select "email preferences" from the menu on the left.

we still have a daily shirt. you can view it by going to Shirt.Woot.com every day. no searching necessary!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

mirali

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mirali

I don't suppose this comes in a hoodie format? would love to wear it around dorms